Author Topic: Outreach Irregulars  (Read 20726 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Re: Outreach Irregulars
« Reply #120 on: 07 February 2022, 23:11:22 »
* Runs with Thermonuclear War ideas in his head in suspense... *

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Deathknight69

• Captain
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
« Reply #121 on: 09 February 2022, 22:53:14 »
See Below:
« Last Edit: 09 February 2022, 22:57:18 by Deathknight69 »
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self
Quote from: DarkSpade on August 10, 2022, 15:23:40
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.
Well, there's an Obi-Wan level point of view comment for you ...  xp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 15:35:06 by Wolf72 »

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #122 on: 09 February 2022, 22:54:55 »
Be careful Tt, We wouldn't want (or desire) you to fall down and go "BOOM !!!!!"

* Conveniently drops a nuke to wake up DK69. *

TT
« Last Edit: 09 February 2022, 22:56:45 by Deathknight69 »
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.

snakespinner

• Captain
« Reply #123 on: 10 February 2022, 19:02:06 »
I don't know about that DK, TT would be spectacular on the 4th of July. >:D
I wish I could get a good grip on reality, then I would choke it.
Growing old is inevitable,
Growing up is optional.
Watching TrueToaster create evil genius, priceless...everything else is just sub-par.

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #124 on: 10 February 2022, 23:51:29 »
Only if he's in the center of the blast radius,  ;D :D

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #125 on: 11 February 2022, 00:07:25 »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #126 on: 15 February 2022, 23:29:46 »
Nope, Not gonna happen there Tt. I'm gonna have as much fun as I can whilst ruining your life, Lol

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #127 on: 15 February 2022, 23:55:23 »
Situation:
Mather Swamp, Lowellstowne
Tohelet, Free Worlds League
6 February 3069

No sooner had we landed on Galatea than we were contacted by this Askai character - the guy who brought us into Giausar. Said he wants to make up for the trouble. He offered double our rates and all the salvage we could haul off. Sure, we were only passing through the League, but a side job can't hurt. Besides, this is more suited to us than fighting the damn Clans. How hard can it be to guard a peat farm?

Starting Forces: Outreach Irregulars; MAD-5B Marauder II, ON1-M Orion,  ARC-4M Archer, GRF-6CS Griffin, WVR-7D Wolverine, BJ2-O Blackjack Omni, Militia Forces;-> WLF-2 Wolfhound, COM-6S Commando

Reed's Brew; NSR-9J Nightstar, CP-11-G Cyclops, MAD-9M Marauder, TDR-9S Thunderbolt, TBT-7M Trebuchet, WSP-1S Wasp

Outcome: Reed's Brew defeated and lost the following -> NSR-9J Nightstar, TDR-9S Thunderbolt, TBT-7M Trebuchet; All salvaged

Outreach Irregulars; Suffered some minor criticals (Actuators and damaged/destroyed weaponry) and lost armor.

Journal entry: Capt. Drake Callaghan, 6 May 3069

That was easily the strangest contract we've ever had. Sure, we kept those Reed's Brew jokers from crossing the peat bogs, but I'll be a damned Capellan monkey if that was their target. They came in the same time other raiders hit the staging area for the land trains. Either they were a diversion or they were supposed to hit the city from the opposite side as the other pirates. Whatever their plan, we stopped them cold. They'd hardley gotten out of sensor range before these Coterie Dropships arrived. They claimed they were there to "inspect the damage" to the peat bogs, but no one believed that. Seems to me their real purpose was to give us our marching orders. That suited us just fine, since they paid up front first. Now we just have to make it to Outreach in time for whatever Mr. Askai's got planned for us next.

(Edited to show forces involved)
« Last Edit: 27 February 2022, 04:58:22 by Deathknight69 »

snakespinner

• Captain
« Reply #128 on: 16 February 2022, 20:03:18 »
Your still alive, TT will have a meltdown. :beer:
Growing up is optional.
Watching TrueToaster create evil genius, priceless...everything else is just sub-par.

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #129 on: 17 February 2022, 17:38:37 »
He already knows, lol  ;D

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #130 on: 17 February 2022, 19:28:45 »
u are ready to receive his blessing of the new unit right?
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #131 on: 18 February 2022, 03:13:07 »
u are ready to receive his blessing of the new unit right?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #132 on: 20 February 2022, 17:18:09 »
I've been assured that Tt's involvement will be minimal compared to previous situations. YMMV

Stormrider

• Sergeant
  • To each his own unless I'm running the show.
« Reply #133 on: 20 February 2022, 20:53:20 »
Yes, I told him that Tt's participation was not really needed at the moment but sometimes I can't help myself !! Dk69 cleaned my clock against Reed's Brew and came away with some good sh*t - Stuff !. Now I gotta kill a refitted Nightstar that he captured. Grrr - Damned legs got breached and he shot up the cockpit to 1pt internal remaining, forcing the surrender of the C.O. and other survivors and kept it for himself, Grrr
« Last Edit: 20 February 2022, 20:58:50 by Stormrider »

All hail the god of war!!

Avatar by ShadowRaven. Thanks SR.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #134 on: 20 February 2022, 21:07:22 »
Just type and let the censortron do its thing.  That particular word isn't actually censored on this board.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #135 on: 20 February 2022, 22:12:17 »
Corruption in HPG stream detected...HDYQ#2HR79UVRJ2OZ?<>$@^#&.meh\\hahahaha//

We are Word of Blake, do not attempt rescue of Outreach Irregulars. You've been warned! The traitor known as Drake Callaghan will die by our hands. His time is near, praise Blake and pass the nuclear arms!

HPG stream uncorrupt...

Precentor Martial Pi
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

snakespinner

• Captain
« Reply #136 on: 21 February 2022, 18:09:28 »
Stormrider, did you just tell DK69 that TT was not going to be involved just to build up his ego.
Just before TT personally leads his pets in to bring down the hammer. >:D
Growing up is optional.

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #137 on: 22 February 2022, 00:30:33 »
Unfortunately Stormrider hasn't said anything about ol'shroom-head being involved for certain. He's being cagey about any Tt involvement right now.
I know it'll happen soon though, soon....

Stormrider

• Sergeant
  • To each his own unless I'm running the show.
« Reply #138 on: 27 February 2022, 05:01:34 »
Me, I don't know what Dk69 is talking about ?!

We've been looking at the next track or tracks to run and we'll have an update to post soon.

All hail the god of war!!

Avatar by ShadowRaven. Thanks SR.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #139 on: 27 February 2022, 19:01:16 »
* whispers like the breeze....

Baby?

(  ::) )

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #140 on: 28 February 2022, 00:01:24 »
Shaddup you !!

You go toddle off and find a nice quiet corner to sit in !!!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #141 on: 28 February 2022, 00:16:05 »
I'ma lil' deathgiver, hear me sprout, call in the Orbiatry and try me out!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #142 on: 16 May 2022, 01:41:29 »

Bumpity-bump bump!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #143 on: 17 May 2022, 17:07:52 »
got to love how tt knocks..

think he hooked on WOB knock knock jokes
  ;D
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Deathknight69

• Captain
« Reply #144 on: 06 August 2022, 23:33:18 »

Bumpity-bump bump!

TT

Well TT has gotten his wish again - I should've posted a while ago when it happened but I didn't, Lol

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #145 on: 07 August 2022, 11:08:56 »
 :stupid: :smitten:

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Register