Author Topic: MDA July 9th In Anaheim California  (Read 2043 times)

Legendmaker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
    • Battletech & More Channel
MDA July 9th In Anaheim California
« on: 02 July 2011, 02:31:20 »
Looking for players to join in a game at the monthly St. Crispin's Hobby day on July 9th.   
St. Crispin's Hobby Day is always on the 2nd Sat of the month. There is over 25 large tables to play any type of games. It goes from 9 AM to 11 PM and is totally free.  I will be there with my pieces.

Start time: 11:30 AM to finish approx 2 hour to 3 hours.

Rules: Age of Destruction

Experience level: Beginners and review by old timers.

Playing pieces will be provided. However if you have you own bring them.
There is a ton of other gaming going on be it board Games and other Miniatures games and RPG's.

St. Crispin's Hobby Day is located at 1127 N. Anaheim Blvd, in Anaheim Calif 92801

Note: Do not use Mapquest only Goggle Maps never been updated or use a Thomas guide.

Hope to see other MDA players.

radiationexposed

• Sergeant
Re: MDA July 9th In Anaheim California
« Reply #1 on: 02 July 2011, 03:07:52 »
Is there a Particular set of rules / scenario / or build total???
Looking for Mechwarrior Clix games in So. Cal.

Legendmaker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 03 July 2011, 01:36:57 »
It will be using Age of Destruction rules. And we are going to be relearning the game and fun is the goal nothing heavy or too serious. But we are thinking of making this at least a semi event at Hobby Day. So bring your stuff and we can go from there.  We have had others drive in from San Diego before.

For anything about St. Crispin's Hobby day events . I suggest you join the Meetup at Meetup.com

Here's the link: http://www.meetup.com/stcrispins/

I'm trying to rekindle interest in the game but could use some help. I'm myself still new to the game but like it a lot.

radiationexposed

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 03 July 2011, 14:24:17 »
So bring your stuff and we can go from there. 

I think you may have underestimated the amount of STUFF I own!!!!!!    [AAAH] [whipit]
(currently: Only missing 78 pieces {not including the Vanguard set})----
« Last Edit: 03 July 2011, 17:22:25 by radiationexposed »

Legendmaker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 05 July 2011, 02:02:12 »
Hey that is so awesome. The newsletter goes up every month for St. Crispin's Hobby Day. Harmon is the guy in charge of the building. He is always excited to lend support . We have regulars who come from far and wide some from Temecula and Los Angeles and other farther locations. The nice thing it has been going on for 5 years Hobby Day. The building is 1,600 feet of gaming. Goes for 12 hours 8 AM to 11 PM. 

I'm an actual Catalyst Demo Rep and usually run Battletech every other month as well. This July is an off month for me. So I thought lets kick into gear Clicky Tech . Harmon has some Hundred or more Mechs and I have a 30 Mechs and a 100 + infantry and tanks and Aircraft etc.

It would be a rip environment to get it going as we get pretty regular attendance. You should contact Harmon Ward he is in charge of the Hall and ask him how you can run DA as a regular or semi regular event.  His e-mail is HJW@Pacbell.net he is ok with his e-mail given out to have players of games reach him.

I will be at Hobby Day on July 9th for sure and running DA.  I would love to see your stuff.

Legendmaker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 07 July 2011, 17:09:31 »
Hey everyone it is just a day or so away now. I'm looking forward to the game of MechWarrior Age of Destruction game on Sat.   We have a few people interested for the game at Hobby Day.  So here is just a recap for ya.

Start time: 11:30 AM to finish approx 2 hour to 3 hours.

Rules: Age of Destruction

Experience level: Beginners and review by old timers.

Playing pieces will be provided. However if you have you own bring them.
There is a ton of other gaming going on be it board Games and other Miniatures games and RPG's.

St. Crispin's Hobby Day is located at 1127 N. Anaheim Blvd, in Anaheim Calif 92801

Note: Do not use Mapquest only Goggle Maps never been updated or use a Thomas guide.

Looking forward to this.

radiationexposed

• Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: 08 July 2011, 19:51:56 »
Army size???   450? 600? 750?   More?