Author Topic: (Answered) Sub-capital missiles in bearing only mode  (Read 2877 times)

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
As it says above, can sub-capital missiles make use of the Bearing Only Launch rules starting on page 100 of strategic operations?

If so, would their launch velocity be any different than standard capital missiles? I assume detection range would be limited to those range bands such missiles could actually reach.
« Last Edit: 09 August 2020, 02:10:07 by Xotl »
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
Re: (Research) Sub-capital missiles in bearing only mode
« Reply #1 on: 09 August 2020, 02:10:01 »
Yes they can BOL, and use the same rules as in SO.
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
Re: (Answered) Sub-capital missiles in bearing only mode
« Reply #2 on: 09 August 2020, 02:17:20 »
Yay!
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

Register