Author Topic: Ukovski's Unseen 😁  (Read 1743 times)

Major Headcase

• Lieutenant
  • We're paid to win. Heroism costs extra...
Ukovski's Unseen 😁
« on: 28 October 2017, 01:30:50 »
I have been wracking my brain for name and theme ideas for my Merc company (decided to nix the Gray Death idea)... I have a Davion, Kurita, Marik, Liao, and Steiner companies so far but I wanted MY unit to play, and since I don't like any of the Houses I rock it mercs style! 😁

My starting mechs to work with are a Longbow, Warhammer, Archer, Rifleman, Shadow Hawk, and Phoenix Hawk.

Then it hit me!! Why not celebrate Btechs stormy past? Since all my mechs are Unseen designs, I just need to focus on collecting more of those and presto! Themed unit! I even managed to get it in the name. 😊
So, now I'm looking to add 1 Battlemaster, 1 Marauder, 1 Wolverine, 1 Griffin, and 2 Stingers.
I have decided the unit will not have a unified color scheme, with each pilot painting their mechs as they choose. It just so happens they all chose schemes consistent with their mechs original source material! 😁 so I will be using Macross and Dougram color schemes for Ukovski's Unseen. Also Ukovski is a tall thin rather severe former Capellan career soldier in his late 50s with a bushy mustache who always smokes a pipe and wears an old peaked navel cap that use to be his father's, a jump ship captain... 🤗
I know, probably not original at all, but it makes me happy inside... 😂

The unit will be equipped for the year 3025 but the campaign my group is playing is in 3040 so they won't be too handicapped by tech level.