Author Topic: Battletech "Missions" Campaign, Tempe AZ  (Read 28556 times)

Hellraiser

• Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
Re: Battletech "Missions" Campaign, Tempe AZ
« Reply #60 on: 03 February 2020, 22:08:44 »
Ah, I see where you were going now.

Yeah, I'm not sure what "access" you will be paying for.

Like I've said,  I'd like to just see the faction list opened up.

But in turn, there would have to be some sort of benefit of the Salvage itself.

Maybe buy them at 80% like how you sell your own mech?

3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #61 on: 03 February 2020, 22:30:49 »
Hey on a side note, can I get your advice on whether this is a terrible mistake:

I was thinking of leaning into my maneuverability and eventually picking up both Maneuvering Ace and Natural Grace (and probably the latter first)
In total that gives me the ability to:
*lateral shift in a biped (1 less MP vs turn, move turn, when shifting 1 hex over, or just straight up free in a quad mech)
*Torso twist 1 additional hex side (so nothing ever exits arc), includes giving quads torso twist
*do flipping arms with any mech and/or flip just one arm (not relevant for the locust really, but maybe later)
*run backwards
along with a few PSR bonuses

Would be better able to pursue, or flee enemies, and when I get there, not have to worry about then being unable to fire my pitiful arsenal, but it also means holding off on gunnery or tactical buffs or getting into a medium more quickly, and I'm not sure if heavier mechs would benefit as much.
*run backwards

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #62 on: 03 February 2020, 23:47:32 »
Hmm, 

Its an interesting combo & not a mistake, but, it will be a while since you'll have to get to Piloting-4 for them both.

I'm thinking you have 39 XP banked already since you never took an ability for the first game.

I'd play in the next game as is, which would put you over 50 & buy Gunnery-3 while you have that much SP saved.

Then push onto Medium mech & buy an Enforcer after the following game.  The Low Cost of your Locust means you'll probably be able to get there before all the Panther purchasers out there.

And medium mechs is the ONE area we have a decent mech option.  Would also give you 2 very different choices depending on mission needs.

I also think that combo above will work well with the Enforcer's Gun/Arms so you could still go for it in the future.

FYI.  I also already bought the new Tactical Genius before last game since I had planned on being at it.  So we will already win ties & it won't be quite as useful.

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #63 on: 04 February 2020, 01:28:15 »
Yeah 65 XP is a pretty steep cost, so it is a longer term goal.  Getting JUST Natural Grace isn't all that bad though, and is what extends my firing arcs to. . .everywhere, and I'm currently valuing having the ability to shoot not restricting my movement a bit higher than just the extra movement (and Maneuvering Ace only grants lateral Shift by itself anyway)

I'm thinking you have 39 XP banked already since you never took an ability for the first game.
:\  Did I miscalculate somewhere?  I wrote 37 on my sheet.
My current totals I have are 1,425,800 Cbills (2,500,000 initial -1,574,200 for the locust + 500,000 from the last game)  37 XP (15 initial +22 from the last game) and I got bonuses for having a mini (unpainted) and buying something from the store (and don't remember which bonus was which).
I'd play in the next game as is, which would put you over 50 & buy Gunnery-3 while you have that much SP saved.

Then push onto Medium mech & buy an Enforcer after the following game.  The Low Cost of your Locust means you'll probably be able to get there before all the Panther purchasers out there.

And medium mechs is the ONE area we have a decent mech option.  Would also give you 2 very different choices depending on mission needs.

I also think that combo above will work well with the Enforcer's Gun/Arms so you could still go for it in the future.
Assuming an Enforcer is on offer.  Right now the only medium I can grab is the ASN-21 which is another mech that does more running than gunning.  The plan to get arm flips for all mechs does give me a bit of a conundrum.  My trooper of choice is actually the Centurion.

Extra gunnery as quickly as possible does sound good, though.

FYI.  I also already bought the new Tactical Genius before last game since I had planned on being at it.  So we will already win ties & it won't be quite as useful.
Good to know.  Does depend on how often we end up at the same table (not sure who, if anyone else, took Davion)

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #64 on: 04 February 2020, 02:35:43 »
Here is what I have from Game #1

I think you would have the same figures right?

Date:   2020-01-04   
Event:   Mission: 01-01:  Pirate Defense  Pt.1   
C-Bills Transactions:   $450,000      (Base $350K + 100K  Capture a Pirate Pilot)
XP Transactions:   24      (Base 15 Win  +  5 Owned Painted Mini  +  4 Kills  (3 Mechs, 1 Tank)
Notes:

EDIT:   If yours was unpainted then I think that is why you have 37.  It might have been a 3 XP bonus instead of 5.

No idea on if there was an extra 50K for buying something from the store.   I do recall something about that but can't remember anything specific.

« Last Edit: 04 February 2020, 02:49:42 by Hellraiser »

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I paid for my Atlas by selling action figures.
« Reply #65 on: 12 February 2020, 13:53:09 »
As I understand it, you only get to salvage something that you have Check Box from a previous mission.
Not other tables.  Not games you missed.  etc etc.
But you have your record sheet of everything that was "possible" that you participated in.
So even though it was only 1 Assassin.  Technically, everyone at the table could later buy it.  (Holy Mechs Breeding like Rabbits Batman)
I like the rule, completely removes the issue of fighting for who gets what salvage.
The GMs will essentially get to "Check Box" for anything that SURVIVES the battle to escape.  At least that is how I read it.

Correct. Everyone at the table gets a piece, plants it, waters it, adds fertilizer, and when they can afford it eventually salvages a complete mech.  :D

And GMs get access to everything that made it off. I'm not worried about GMs trying to save something for themselves, because that essentially compensates the players by giving them an easier win.

Like I've said,  I'd like to just see the faction list opened up.

But in turn, there would have to be some sort of benefit of the Salvage itself.

Maybe buy them at 80% like how you sell your own mech?

Ooh, that's a good idea.

No idea on if there was an extra 50K for buying something from the store.   I do recall something about that but can't remember anything specific.

Correct, 50k C-bills for buying something from the store (min $10, doesn't have to be BT-related). They have to remain in business to give us table space.

Ask Eklund

• Recruit
« Reply #66 on: 17 February 2020, 07:45:57 »
I don't suppose any of you have a few better examples of what the author intends with certificates. Particularly the sections that fall under the umbrella of additional rewards. They seem rather vague. While I'm sure this is to keep it open ended I wouldn't mind getting a better idea of options you might have used and how you've tracked and implemented them.

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #67 on: 17 February 2020, 09:57:41 »
You mean things like the improvised A-pods from the first scenario or access to inferno SRM ammo (the reward for the second scenario)?

If so, some upcoming rewards are access to a tank as a second unit, the ability to choose a single unit from a given list to add to your availability list, and some limited-use pilot abilities.

Ask Eklund

• Recruit
« Reply #68 on: 18 February 2020, 09:13:19 »
Exactly, but also regarding how you have implemented it. Is it something you just have the players denote on their character sheet? Or do they actually receive a certificate that defines the bonus and all of its properties? Are the possibilities as varied as whatever you as the GM can come up? Or have you found it has been better to cap their power and try not to allow for something that might unbalance things too much.

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #69 on: 18 February 2020, 10:19:22 »
(Note that I'm not the campaign's author, just a GM.)
If you're familiar with Shadowrun Missions, it works very much like that. After each mission, players get an AAR sheet to keep with their "character sheet." (It will eventually become quite a packet!) On that, it lists the various victory conditions, mechs available for salvage, and other rewards; the VCs and salvage matching what the players achieved are marked, and the GM signs it.

As an example, the rewards for this last mission was three missions' worth of Inferno SRMs. There are three checkboxes; each time they're used (taken into battle and either fired more than once, dumped, or blown up) one is checked off. When they're gone, they're gone. Similarly, the first mission's improvised A-pods have three checkboxes, as well as the rules for them (since they're a little different from regular A-pods, being "improvised").

As for things becoming overpowered, the fact that everything is limited use should keep it in check. Additionally, the goal is for this to be like a tabletop RPG -- weighted in the players' favor. The OpFor BV scales with player BV, but it does not scale with the players' SPAs or other bonuses. In theory, that corrects for the GM's advantage of having unified tactics (one person running a group instead of a group running a group) and, usually, more skill at the playing game.

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #70 on: 18 February 2020, 22:37:04 »
For example,  the After Action Report for the first mission in January had the following.

WIN / LOSS    (Pay for Win v/s Loss)
BONUS PAY  (Capture a pilot alive)    +$100K
XP Earned   (Base Amount,  XP For Kills,   XP for Bonus Rewards)
Mission Equipment:  Improvised A-Pods   (3 Boxes to check off when used)
Other Notes.

My own results were as follows.
Win = +$350K
Bonus for Captured Pilot = +$100K    (Total of $450K)
XP Earned = 15+4+5 = Total 24
No A-Pods Used.
No other Notes.

Each table fills out there sheets based on game results & then GM signs.

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #71 on: 29 February 2020, 23:09:31 »
1st,  thank you to all 3 GM's,  Joel,  Ian,  & Jared!!

It was also nice to see a different venue, thanks Ian, though I will forever love Depot as my gaming home, & my feet didn't enjoy standing for 5 hours w/o pacing or sitting space.

That said, I did like the tall tables w/ shelves underneath.

Now, on to the match.

Well today was not a day for the PC's that's for sure.

I think there were 12?/13? players?   I know Joel had 5 & Ian had 4,  not sure if Jared had 3-4, I think maybe just 3 since I heard there was no Locust there.

Table/Jared resulted in a TPK as Jared just couldn't miss & kept blowing heads off mechs with an AC20.

Table/Ian had someone w/ Rangemaster? SP that was able to take out the Locust before it got far.

Table/Joel had the full enemy mech roster of 5 mechs & wow, just wow,  I'm not sure how you catch that Locust w/o some sort of Sniper/Rangemaster ability.

Speaking of Sniper.    As I feared, it really does seem to be an Over-Nerf, at least in this campaign where we are all in Lights, having to Park to use it is just not worth it from what I saw, the Panther only used it 1-2x the entire game due to having to move.
Maybe make it Park for All Weapons  v/s   Walk for 1 "Set" of Identical Weapons? (2PPC/4ML/2LRM20)  v/s  Run/Jump for a single weapon.   IDK, but in its current form I wouldn't take it till I was in an Assault mech focused on Fire Support  (Awesome/Longbow)

As for the game, the GM had to make 1 change for it to even be possible & that was rule that a "slow" v/s "fast" mech the "TIE" goes to the players.
To stop that Locust we would have needed rolling maps or at least 1-2 more maps anyway.

Some said if it was a Breakthrough v/s Chase that might have helped.

Another thing that might have changed things would have been the Players Deployment edge.
Coming in from either side of Map-1 v/s being behind them & having the Hunchback/Centurion smack in the middle of the map where all guns could shoot everywhere just wasn't feasible for the players to have much of a chance.
And that was with seeing Joel intentionally make some non-optimized moves.

Also the L0 water proved to be too easy to cross.

There is a limited selection this early in the campaign.
If the Locust had been a Wasp/Stinger then probably okay.
If the Players had access to Spiders, Ostscouts, Hussars, Hermes, or Mongoose mechs then it might have also been possible.

That said with the change of "TIE GOES TO THE RUNNER (PC)" we did manage to pull out a win.
Though, even that took some insane luck with ammo explosions & leg crits galore.

Finally tally of death & destruction was a salvaged Hermes-II-2S for the PCs, while the Panther pilot took a crit to the Cockpit & the Raven had his leg blown off.
The 2 Javelins & Locust were functional & alive,  (If barely in the case of my PC who was bleeding out his eyes & ears using his Evil Eye (Combat Intuition) to "survey the battlefield" in order get some crippling blows on the Commando/Hermes-II & slow them down for the team to take out).

I also do not want to see our other Javelin warrior when she upgrades to a GrassHopper/Guillotine/Victor & uses that Jumping Jack ability to rip open things with a mech that don't have the heat issues of a Javelin.

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #72 on: 29 February 2020, 23:14:01 »
Speaking of Sniper.    As I feared, it really does seem to be an Over-Nerf, at least in this campaign where we are all in Lights, having to Park to use it is just not worth it from what I saw, the Panther only used it 1-2x the entire game due to having to move.
Maybe make it Park for All Weapons  v/s   Walk for 1 "Set" of Identical Weapons? (2PPC/4ML/2LRM20)  v/s  Run/Jump for a single weapon.   IDK, but in its current form I wouldn't take it till I was in an Assault mech focused on Fire Support  (Awesome/Longbow)
It went from being better than every other SPA to something situational. It felt poor in this scenario because of the pursuit; imagine if the heroes had been between the pirates and escape so it didn't have to move! I think it's probably fine, and will reserve judgement until after a more typical scenario.

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #73 on: 01 March 2020, 12:37:11 »
I was also thinking about the opposition.

As I understood it, the 3 Mediums were coming no matter what?

It was the Commando/Locust that got added as force size grew?

I think this might be where the problem is.

Those particular 3 mediums are probably too much for 3 lights to be chasing down.

I'm sure they were chosen for having no JJ's but they have lots of armor/firepower.

I think that it might be better if the Commando was in the fixed start & one of the bigger mediums was added later depending on player BV?

Overall maybe just a bigger selection of mechs for the GM to choose from?

Maybe combine the Hunchback-4G & Centurion-9A into a single brusier/sniper with the Centurioun-9AH

Add something that is lower armored like the Clint-1-2R or 2-4T that still can't jump.

And your right about if it was a Breakthrough then "Between" would have been ideal for Sniper forcing the enemy to come to him while being parked.

I think a regular game of meet in the middle will be the testing ground but I'm still feeling like its an over nerf when you combine Parking WITH single Weapon fire.

My scale might be off a bit, IDK,  perhaps Park for 1 linked set & walk for single weapon.   That feels to small unless you are backing 3+ of said "Set".

Or key it to the old "Missile v/s Ballistic v/s Energy" weapon type from MW3 Pilot Specializations?

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #74 on: 01 March 2020, 19:11:32 »
The victory conditions for that scenario are likely going to change based on the feedback. When it was playtested they didn't realize there was such a thing as depth 0 water. Here are the proposed new VCs:
You now win if "No more than one enemy 'mech escapes", with the bonus condition being "Only one 'mech escapes whose walking speed is no greater than the fastest PC 'mech".

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #75 on: 01 March 2020, 20:21:45 »
So basically what we did for our table?

Don't the older versions of the paper maps have level 1 water everywhere?  That's definitely a source of inconsistency, since, if there had been depth 1 water everywhere, that would have slowed the locust down for a turn, and given at least the jump jet equipped mechs a chance to gain ground by bypassing the water, though the fact we're trying to dodge a couple of boomsticks along the way is still problematic.

I think having an 8/12 mover is just a bad idea.  Having more fast mechs players have access to is all well and good, but that doesn't mean much if they don't end up on the table.  Our table only had the one locust between 5 players, and it had to sprint to catch up.  Opfor really should either be limited have something that a 6/9 mech can close distance at while sprinting, or have no choice but to get bogged down in terrain jumping mechs can bypass (and thus catch up that way)

On an unrelated note, now that I've actually gotten a chance to see them, I kinda want some of those neoprene maps.  I held off adding maps to my kickstarter because I was already spending a lot of money on plastic (and still have a couple more mech packs I'd like to have), to get something I don't know is going to be good.
Still wishing cardboard weren't too expensive, though, the map boards from the hex packs and 25th ed box set are still my favorite since they look just as great but fit in my minis bag. (Speaking of,  I have all of the cardboard maps, if you ever need to borrow one of them, lemme know.)

I'll also agree it was nice to see a different store, though I could have used a stool.  I stand enough at work to do more in my leisure time, though I could have at least worn better shoes had I known.  Was also nice to see a good stack of boxed sets (When we had the game in January I had bought Game Depot's last box at the time).  I'm a bit sad they didn't have the beginner's box, though.
« Last Edit: 01 March 2020, 20:50:56 by BirdofPrey »

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #76 on: 08 March 2020, 11:40:08 »
For the upcoming game on the 21st I'm going to have two tables set up for the "current" mission, 01-04. If space and turnout permit a third table, I'll set it up for one of the previous missions, since not everyone has made every game. Which mission depends on demand: If you have missed any games and you'll be at the game, which previous scenarios have you missed? (There have been three.) "None" is an option.
There's a poll going in the Facebook group as well, so please don't answer both.

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #77 on: 08 March 2020, 14:29:18 »
SPA changes. These are no longer "beta" -- the player rules have been updated.
Combat Intuition (15 Points)
A unit must declare that it is using Combat Intuition during the end phase of a turn, before
movement dice are removed. While the unit using Combat Intuition acts, other units all maintain
movement modifiers and firing modifiers from the previous turn.
Sniper (15 Points)
A unit may not move in the turn that it uses the Sniper SPA, and it may only fire one weapon or
one pair of identical weapons.

Combat Intuition is much less powerful, but still good. (This is how it should have been written originally, in my opinion.)
Sniper is what we've been doing, albeit with the clarification that you may only fire one weapon, rather than have it affect only one weapon. I know some of you think it's over-nerfed, but it was either that or jack the price up to the 40-50 range.

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #78 on: 08 March 2020, 15:31:25 »
Eww.   IDK. 

Without the reduction of TMM, I don't see the use of it at 15 points.

Not when your taking a Pilot hit every time you use it.

What do you get from it now?   To move near them first?
    I guess if you do ENOUGH damage then maybe it affects their movement/shooting options in their own phase.
   But doing that damage while they still have a TMM is unlikely.

At that point its basically only useful for game #3 where we have to chase down that Locust.
  But in turn, shooting that Locust at +4 would mean your missing all those shots anyway.

I think I'm looking for a refund on this one.

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #79 on: 08 March 2020, 15:32:48 »
For the upcoming game on the 21st I'm going to have two tables set up for the "current" mission, 01-04. If space and turnout permit a third table, I'll set it up for one of the previous missions, since not everyone has made every game. Which mission depends on demand: If you have missed any games and you'll be at the game, which previous scenarios have you missed? (There have been three.) "None" is an option.
There's a poll going in the Facebook group as well, so please don't answer both.

Missed Game #2, but will also be missing Game #4, so, not sure how that is going to work, lol.

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #80 on: 08 March 2020, 16:00:42 »
Quote from: Hellraiser link=topic=67676.msg1588618#msg1588618
I think I'm looking for a refund on this one.

I think it's still useful, just more situational. It was OP as hell, as you demonstrated. Now you just use it to take advantage of fallen mechs, or to backstab mechs who thought, "I can take it for one round..."

But if you disagree, yes, you can swap it out.

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #81 on: 08 March 2020, 16:21:06 »
It was OP as hell, as you demonstrated.

I think it was situationaly OP.   IF, you happen to be able to not get shot at.   AND, if your game is short enough that the limit of 3-4 uses max has serious effects.

In game 1 I used it 1x, and felt ok about the investment.
Game 3 using it 3x, hell no, it was a desperate attempt to deal w/ serious scenario imbalance at set up.
I didn't want to risk a 2nd pilot hit causing death, because it was at that point, but it was that or loose the game.

Sniper was OP because it let you do that EVERY round.  Without a Drawback.   Now its over nerfed & short of taking it on an Archer or Warhammer there is no point.
Jumping Jack is questionable.  Its not great for the Javelin that is currently using it.  But when that is a Guillotine/GrassHopper, its going to decimate.

This at least had a Negative to it.  One that gets progressively worse the more you do it.
It actually has TWO negatives, because you give up your initiative slot which means the entire enemy team moves AFTER you.

If the abilities are too lame then they aren't worth the points & no one wants them & its better to just unlock Skills or Bigger Mechs.

Trading turn order for early hit is a trade off & your paying 15 points for that ability.  Now it feels as if the pilot hits are overkill.

Now you just use it to take advantage of fallen mechs, or to backstab mechs who thought, "I can take it for one round..."

But if you disagree, yes, you can swap it out.

Interesting situational ideas.

I'll try it nerfed for next game & then decide if that is fine by you.

I have the feeling that it won't be worth it, it will be TOO situational now.

Not worth the risk of sticking your arse out in the open for everyone to shoot at.

But I'm willing to try it for a game.

Though the more I think about it, long term investment is not worth it, as mechs get bigger the TMM would have been lower, & the firepower coming at you increases thus meaning your more likely to take Pilot Hits.

It feels like the opposite of Jump Jack that way, starts ok, but ends weaker.

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #82 on: 15 March 2020, 12:48:13 »
The Missions game scheduled for Saturday, March 21 at Game Depot AZ has been cancelled. That's too many people in one place -- better safe than sick. Stay home and paint minis!

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #83 on: 15 March 2020, 20:17:48 »
WHAT???

Okay,   I put up with the NBA playoffs being delayed.

I tolerated the Grocery Store hoarders buying up all the Purell & TP.

But this,  this is unacceptable.

Thanos Snaps for EVERYONE!

J/K

Good Call Joel,  Hope to see you all next time!

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #84 on: 18 March 2020, 00:15:55 »
You know, it occurs to me that with the Covid invasion, we should all be hunkering down for this campaign on MEGAMECH  :)

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #85 on: 23 October 2021, 13:28:08 »
I didn't see a new thread so I thought I'd just update this one.
Added benefit I can see results from other games from last year.

Here is the info from the email about today's game & going forward.

Battletech Missions
  The Catalyst Demo Team in the Phoenix area is restarting the Missions campaign that was so rudely interrupted by the pandemic.
We're restarting from scratch; players from before don't need to recreate their characters and retain all advancement, but we do ask that if we're at capacity and you've played a scenario before that you step aside for someone who hasn't (and maybe offer to be an assistant GM).
See below for location dates and times.
e're going to try to run each scenario at each venue whenever possible so players don't need to drive all over the valley to get every mission in.

Campaign Synopsis:
  Similar to Shadowrun Missions, this campaign will be a series of shorter battles that string together to form a story arc.
 Players need not play in every game!
 Each battle will give participating players C-bills and XP, the amounts depending on mission success and damage taken.
 Spend XP and C-bills to upgrade your pilot and mech.

Campaign Rules: https://bit.ly/35WSBYB

TLDR: Just show up. Pre-generated pilots & mechs will be available.

Slightly longer summary:
    Pilot and Mech:
        You have a pilot, 15 XP, and 2.5M C-Bills
        Choose a faction for your pilot (optional, and can be done later)
        Use your XP to buy one Special Pilot Ability (optional, but recommended)
        Use your C-Bills to purchase a light mech from the list in the rules. (required)
        Get the mini for your mech and paint it (optional, but gives a small earnings bonus)
    Games:
        Players vs GM
        Beyond six players one (experienced) player gets to be GM for a second table
        Games usually last about four hours.
    Campaign:
        At the end of each game the players get C-Bills and XP based on mission objectives completed.
        Mech destroyed or pilot killed? You earn less money or XP, but they'll be back next game.
        Miss a game or two? You don't get paid, but you join in with no penalties when you come back.
        Spend XP to upgrade pilot skill or buy a new Special Ability.
        Spend C-Bills to buy a new mech.
            (Expect a minimum of 5 games in your initial ride before you upgrade.)
        The CDT members will be running the same scenario each month at different stores

Locations:
The Silver Key Lounge in Mesa - first game Sat, Oct 23 @ 2pm
Games U in Gilbert - first game Sun, Nov 14 @ 12pm
Imperial Outpost in Glendale - TBD

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #86 on: 23 October 2021, 13:41:00 »
I didn't see a new thread so I thought I'd just update this one.
Added benefit I can see results from other games from last year.

Here is the info from the email about today's game & going forward.

Seems Joel posted it in Challenges and Gatherings instead of here.  Threw me off a bit too.
https://bg.battletech.com/forums/challenges-and-gatherings/battletech-missions-campaign-in-phoenix-az/

Hellraiser

• Colonel
« Reply #87 on: 23 October 2021, 14:12:00 »
Ohh, I missed that.  Doh.

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #88 on: 23 October 2021, 14:17:24 »
I figured C&G sees more traffic.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #89 on: 23 October 2021, 15:09:59 »
I got confused because I first found it in the "new posts" section and then looked in Demo team first trying to find it again