Author Topic: Clan Hell's Horses Tau Galaxy: The Brimstone Cataphracts  (Read 76002 times)

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
Re: Clan Hell's Horses Tau Galaxy: The Brimstone Cataphracts
« Reply #120 on: 23 May 2019, 03:51:54 »
I generally have my armored cav Novas evenly split between carriers and not, so that five vees are carrying five BA Points, and it's still a legal Nova (as opposed to having one Star of tanks carrying two Stars of suits). Avoids the headaches.

"Deep down, I suspect the eject handle on the Hunchback IIC was never actually connected to anything. The regs just say it has to be there."
- Klarg1

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #121 on: 23 May 2019, 07:20:28 »
Which is why I only assign five of my tankstar with Omni capacity or Infantry carrying capacity. Also try to make the Star with other more interesting varieties then just IFV.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

deathfrombeyond

• Lieutenant
  • The fuel that powers the Successor States
« Reply #122 on: 24 May 2019, 02:59:41 »
You know, I was about to question the name of this Galaxy, because I thought that cataphracts were heavily armored infantry, until I learned differently.

It helped me come up with the name of my cluster, the Shadow Chasseurs.
If House Kurita is a punching bag, at least it's the weeble-wobble type that punches back. House Liao's like a speed bag that just hangs there and takes it. - Neko Bijin

deathfrombeyond

• Lieutenant
  • The fuel that powers the Successor States
« Reply #123 on: 24 May 2019, 03:02:59 »
Truthfully I prefer Epona A over Bandit-C B...

40 LRM tubes on a 9/14 chassis? Yes please.
If House Kurita is a punching bag, at least it's the weeble-wobble type that punches back. House Liao's like a speed bag that just hangs there and takes it. - Neko Bijin

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #124 on: 24 May 2019, 21:33:03 »
It helped me come up with the name of my cluster, the Shadow Chasseurs.

Oooh, that's really good.

"Deep down, I suspect the eject handle on the Hunchback IIC was never actually connected to anything. The regs just say it has to be there."
- Klarg1

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs
« Reply #125 on: 25 May 2019, 06:08:03 »
Holy hell, I've just read through this. Superb!
Ghost Bears: Cute and cuddly. Until you remember its a BLOODY BEAR!

Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs - https://thezhukovau.wordpress.com/

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #126 on: 25 May 2019, 23:43:48 »
Holy hell, I've just read through this. Superb!

Thanks! If you enjoyed this, you might also like Graves' Dancers and House Ma-Tsu Kai.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #127 on: 04 June 2019, 16:59:32 »
A good friend of mine created a gorgeous insignia for Tau Galaxy a while back (the same friend that created the Graves' Dancers insignia), and I realized that I'd never actually debuted it outside of that art that Plog did of Deacon Amirault's Blood Asp, so I've now incorporated that into the first post of the thread. I'm also commissioning an artist to create the various Cluster insignia, and I will be posting those as I receive them in the days and weeks to come.
« Last Edit: 04 June 2019, 17:02:03 by Kojak »

- Klarg1

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #128 on: 05 June 2019, 07:58:12 »
DIBS!

I called dibs... sweet lookin' symbol.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #129 on: 07 June 2019, 21:04:32 »
Just received the first insignia and it has been integrated into the relevant post. Big thanks to Octobomb, the artist who's doing these.

- Klarg1

Natasha Kerensky

• Major
  • Queen of Spades, First Lady of Death, Black Widow
« Reply #130 on: 08 June 2019, 09:53:47 »
Just received the first insignia and it has been integrated into the relevant post. Big thanks to Octobomb, the artist who's doing these.

Tau is now working for Sauron.
"Ah, yes.  The belle dame sans merci.  The sweet young thing who will blast your nuts off.  The kitten with a whip.  That mystique?"
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."
"Variety is the spice of battle."
"I've fought in... what... a hundred battles, a thousand battles?  It could be a million as far as I know.  I've fought for anybody who offered a decent contract and a couple who didn't.  And the universe is not much different after all that.  I could go on fighting for another hundred years and it would still look the same."
"I'm in mourning for my life."
"Those who break faith with the Unity shall go down into darkness."

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #131 on: 09 June 2019, 20:48:33 »
Yeah, the instruction I gave was "Make it vaguely reminiscent of the Eye of Sauron but not so much that anyone would mistake it for a copyright violation."

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #132 on: 19 June 2019, 23:14:53 »
The latest insignia, this time for the 231st Mechanized Assault Cluster, has been received and edited into the appropriate post. I'm really in love with this latest one, he knocked it out of the park.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #133 on: 25 July 2019, 01:32:05 »
Just got a preview of the insignia for the 35th Mechanized Cluster and it's looking pretty sweet. I should be getting the final version in the very near future.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #134 on: 20 August 2019, 02:55:47 »
The latest insignia has arrived in finished form, and I've added it into the relevant post.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #135 on: 20 September 2019, 23:13:10 »
Another new insignia, this time for the 116th Mechanized Cav; like the others, it's of course been edited into the appropriate post.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #136 on: 06 July 2020, 22:47:27 »
Well, yet again thanks to Nav_Alpha, I now have a clear idea of how to do the conclusion of this arc, because what I'd originally planned was going to be absurd even by my standards. This should be a fun climax that will allow me to finally wrap up New Oslo and move on to the New Exford arc, which is long overdue. Said scenario is next on the docket for Taharqa and I, so watch this space. I will try to remember to post some pics of the battle as it happens.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #137 on: 10 July 2020, 02:32:56 »
Well, we got the first session in tonight, but sadly neither force made contact because the map is pretty sizable (64x68) and Moderate Snowfall is on, so there are some visibility limitations to boot, so no pictures from the battle yet. But the next session, in three weeks, should hopefully produce some good results in that regard. Stay tuned!

- Klarg1

Nav_Alpha

• Major
« Reply #138 on: 10 July 2020, 04:03:26 »
Well, we got the first session in tonight, but sadly neither force made contact because the map is pretty sizable (64x68) and Moderate Snowfall is on, so there are some visibility limitations to boot, so no pictures from the battle yet. But the next session, in three weeks, should hopefully produce some good results in that regard. Stay tuned!

Ahhh, I didn’t think of that.

"Hold your position, conserve ammo... and wait for the Dragoons to go Feral"
- last words of unknown merc, Harlech, 3067

Taharqa

• Warrant Officer
  • Look out, there is a monkey on your back!
« Reply #139 on: 10 July 2020, 16:21:30 »
Its kind of fun to hunt for each other in the snow, unless of course we completely miss each other on our way to the other end of the map.  :D
MegaMek Dev and Bug Creator

The Flaming Devil Monkeys - The adventures of a band of misfit gladiators turned mercenary mechwarriors during the Word of Blake Jihad.
The Free Company of Oriente - No longer bound by the politics of the great houses, the Free Company of Oriente seeks its fate and fortune among the stars.
Ronin Cat Avengers - Fleeing the destruction of their Clan across an Inner Sphere at war, the Ronin Cat Avengers seek a new home ... and vengeance.

Make your own campaign website with the MekHQ Blog

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #140 on: 10 July 2020, 16:53:10 »
I mean, there's still 20-hex visibility and sensors, so we're not exactly blind out there. I have a feeling this snow is gonna be real bad for the survival prospects of my Buraqs, though.
« Last Edit: 12 July 2020, 02:44:27 by Kojak »

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #141 on: 31 July 2020, 02:17:26 »
The Horses and Bears have finally made contact in the snow, and things have gotten a bit shooty.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #142 on: 09 October 2020, 01:45:36 »
Got in another three turns tonight, and things got very violent very quickly.

« Last Edit: 17 January 2022, 17:56:49 by Kojak »

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #143 on: 23 October 2020, 01:54:35 »
Taharqa's scenario wrapped up very quickly, so we got in a couple more turns on my game.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #144 on: 30 October 2020, 01:55:46 »
The RasDom thrust was blunted and forced back, though at considerable cost. Enemy reinforcements are en route, but they're not going to make it in time to save their Galaxy Commander. Victory is just a matter of time, now.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #145 on: 11 December 2020, 02:43:25 »
Reinforcements from both sides have reached a collision point, and more RasDommers are en route. This is gonna get very bloody, if the opening round, in which the lead RasDom Shadow Hawk was immediately headshotted by Elias Cobb in his Kingfisher X, is any indication.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #146 on: 08 January 2021, 02:45:52 »
Two more very bloody turns tonight, as the snow finally becomes Deep Snow, bogging everyone down. This resulted in an incredibly destructive pair of turns that saw nearly a Trinary of 'Mechs go down between the two sides, though mostly on the Dominion side. Now, the Horses are bracing for the final Bear charge.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #147 on: 22 January 2021, 03:07:03 »
Just wrapped up the scenario tonight. I'll try to get the write-up written and posted tomorrow night.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #148 on: 23 January 2021, 03:11:30 »
FIFTEEN FEET OF PURE WHITE SNOW

Near Haakonstad, Christiana
New Oslo
Clan Hell's Horses Occupation Zone
16 November 3146

Stung yet again the wily Horses, Taiga Galaxy at last gathered its strength at Lillihammer and then set out for the final march against Haakonstad. With Tau having had nearly three weeks to dig in, the Dominion forces were expecting a brutal decisive contest, but Galaxy Commander Johansen remained confident that the weight of Taiga's remaining artillery and the sheer fanaticism of his troops would be enough to secure victory. The Horses, too, braced themselves for what likely be an incredibly bloody affair.

Then the snow started.

A sudden cold snap on 15 November brought the first of the white flurries. Soon, both temperature and visibility plummeted. The Dominion's various Clusters, still in the middle of the march, began to lose sight of each other during maneuvers the following day, and the artillery bogged down, their spotting VTOLs and hovercraft unable to operate effectively in the sudden icy conditions. Unbeknownst to the Bears, even as they began to drift out of their artillery umbrella, they were being tracked from high in the clouds by the high-powered imagers of the 116th Mechanized Cavalry's Issus ASFs. With the Dominion positions relayed to him as he went, Deacon Amirault personally led the Galaxy Command Supernova in a series of expert maneuvers that used the obscuring weather to cut around several troop concentrations before honing in on his opposite number. As the two Galaxies' command units came into contact, a savage battle erupted, even as the snow began to come down even harder.

The Horses' two heavier Novas pinned Johansen and his 'Mechs against a ridge, trading gouts of laser and missile fire while Kasinda Rickard's Nova angled around the left side of the Dominion lines, suddenly appearing on their flank and disgorging a horde of Salamanders. The deadly battlesuits tore into Johansen's command Star with reckless abandon, bringing down his Stone Rhino even as he screamed for reinforcements. Nearby BattleMechs from both sides began vectoring toward the site, as it suddenly became clear that the campaign could end here and now if the Horses captured Johansen. Two more Trinaries from Taiga, one each from the First and Fourth Freemen, tried to overrun Galaxy Commander Amirault and his Supernova, but the arrival of Nova Captain Lanoe Hawker with two Stars of heavy and assault 'Mechs in tow proved just enough to stop them dead in their tracks. With the snow now so deep that 'Mechs were routinely bogging down in it, the jump jets on most of the remaining Horse 'Mechs proved the decisive advantage, as their precise use of the terrain to shield themselves from a significant portion of the Dominion's return fire nullified their lesser numbers. The Horses funneled the Dominion 'Mechs into overlapping fields of fire and methodically cut them down, targeting suspected officers first. Finally, with barely more than a Star of 'Mechs still standing, the Freemen began to fall back, tacitly acknowledging the Horses' victory.

Tau Galaxy Elementals pulled Galaxy Commander Johansen, unconscious and badly injured but still alive, out of the wreckage of his Stone Rhino, several minutes later. While Horse medics treated him, Deacon Amirault broadcast an open message from Rocinante, declaring to the remaining Freemen that Johansen was in their custody but would be returned once his injuries had been stabilized. With Johansen's aide, Star Colonel Carl Frederickson, now breveted into command of a Galaxy that had lost three-quarters of its BattleMechs, half its artillery and most of its command staff inside of three weeks, it took little further convincing on Amirault's part that the honorable thing would be to conclude the Trial without further bloodshed. Taking only a meager amount of isorla and a handful of bondsmen as a token of respect for the Rasalhagians' ferocity, Tau stood by and watched as Taiga's DropShips landed, loaded the survivors, and burned back toward the jump point. Victory had finally come on New Oslo! Tau Galaxy had definitively secured its precious BattleMech factories for their Clan, a triumph that would no doubt be celebrated in the Remembrance and catapult Deacon and his warriors to ever greater glories.

Victory!
-------------------

Winner is: Tau Galaxy

First Freemen: 13662 BV remaining (10.88% of 125564 initially) 0 BV fled
Tau Galaxy: 61586 BV remaining (46.53% of 132350 initially) 18554 BV fled

Survivors are:
Blood Asp M (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Galaxy Commander Deacon Amirault [2/1]
Kills : 3

Kingfisher X (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Star Colonel Elias Cobb [0/1]
Kills : 6

Gladiator (Executioner) G (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Homer [1/4] ( 1 hit(s) )
Kills : 2

Gladiator (Executioner) F (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Danny [2/3] ( 2 hit(s) )
Kills : 1

Gnome Battle Armor (LRM) #5 (Tau Galaxy)
Gunnery Skill : 2

Man O' War (Gargoyle) W (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Leo [1/4] ( 2 hit(s) )

Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) T (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Farah [0/3]

Black Lanner S (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Rhodes [3/2]
Kills : 0

Dragonfly (Viper) S #2 (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Karla [3/1]

Tomahawk (Prime) (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Alban [2/3]

Daishi (Dire Wolf) C (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Raquel [2/5]

Savage Coyote HH (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Owen [2/4]

Masakari (Warhawk) C (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Nova Commander Zarek Moiseyev [1/2] ( 1 hit(s) )
Kills : 3

Kingfisher C (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Lykaios [1/4] ( 1 hit(s) )

Night Gyr Prime (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Saadet [2/5] ( 1 hit(s) )

Loki Mk II (Hel) C (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Felix [3/3]

Pilot Margaritha (Tau Galaxy)
Gunnery Skill : 0

Pilot Tyler Dowthwaite (First Freemen)
Gunnery Skill : 3

Pilot Galaxy Commander Fred Johansen (First Freemen)
Gunnery Skill : 1

Pilot Seiryo Morimoto (First Freemen)

Kodiak (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Noel Blom [2/2]

Dragon Fire DGR-3F (First Freemen)
Pilot : Stine Iqbal [2/4]

Black Knight BL-6-KNT (First Freemen)
Pilot : Bjorn Sundal [3/5] ( 2 hit(s) )

Rifleman IIC 8 #2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Vui Thu [2/4] ( 1 hit(s) )

Thresher (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Zhi-jun Chin [2/4] ( 1 hit(s) )

Thresher (Standard) #2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Mehveth Akbulut [2/2] ( 1 hit(s) )

Arctic Wolf (Standard) #2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Yong-sup Kwon [2/4]

Pilot Hilde Endress (First Freemen)

Pilot Sanaul Puliyur (First Freemen)
Gunnery Skill : 4

Pilot Swagata  Priti (First Freemen)

Pilot Di Haugen (First Freemen)

Pilot Marilyn Engebretsen (First Freemen)

Pilot Toimi (Tau Galaxy)

Pilot Star Captain Dorothy Suzuki (First Freemen)

Pilot Nick Hiorvst (First Freemen)
Gunnery Skill : 5

Pilot Petter Schjonberg (First Freemen)

Pilot Hakeem Saud (First Freemen)

Pilot Star Captain Neill Marr (First Freemen)

Pilot Anthony Narita (First Freemen)

The following units are in retreat:
Dragonfly (Viper) S (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Damiano [1/4]

Man O' War (Gargoyle) W #2 (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Izabella [1/3]

Grendel (Mongrel) A (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Nova Commander Kasinda Rickard [1/1] ( 1 hit(s) )

Gnome Battle Armor (LRM) #3 (Tau Galaxy)

Gnome Battle Armor (LRM) (Tau Galaxy)

Gnome Battle Armor (LRM) #2 (Tau Galaxy)

Salamander Battle Armor (Anti-Infantry) #3 (Tau Galaxy)

Gnome Battle Armor (LRM) #4 (Tau Galaxy)

Buraq Fast Battle Armor (Support) (Tau Galaxy)

Buraq Fast Battle Armor (Support) #2 (Tau Galaxy)

Buraq Fast Battle Armor (Support) #3 (Tau Galaxy)

Buraq Fast Battle Armor (Support) #4 (Tau Galaxy)

Buraq Fast Battle Armor (Support) #5 (Tau Galaxy)

Graveyard contains:
Arcas 2 #2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Karen Koriche [3/4] ( 4 hit(s)  )
Destroyed by Arctic Wolf II A (Tau Galaxy)

Wyvern IIC (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Helga Eichmann [3/4]
Destroyed by Gnome Battle Armor (LRM) #3 (Tau Galaxy)

Vulture Mk IV (Mad Dog Mk IV) A (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Nova Commander Javier Mendoza [0/2]
Destroyed by Arcas 2 #4 (First Freemen)

Highlander IIC (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Matthew Martens [3/3] ( 6 hit(s)  )
Destroyed by Kingfisher X (Tau Galaxy)

Guillotine IIC (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Star Commander Pippa Travanti [2/2]
Destroyed by Buraq Fast Battle Armor (Support) (Tau Galaxy)

Masakari (Warhawk) E (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Adisvara [2/1] ( 1 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Ursus II (Standard) (First Freemen)

Arcas 2 #4 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Jamilyn Brown [3/4] ( 1 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Gnome Battle Armor (LRM) #5 (Tau Galaxy)

Arctic Wolf II A (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Margaritha [0/3] ( 1 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Behemoth (Stone Rhino) (Standard) (First Freemen)

Salamander Battle Armor (Anti-Infantry) #5 (Tau Galaxy)
Destroyed by pilot error.

Behemoth (Stone Rhino) (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Galaxy Commander Fred Johansen [1/2] ( 5 hit(s)  )
Destroyed by Salamander Battle Armor (Anti-Infantry) (Tau Galaxy)

Arcas 2 #5 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Tyler Dowthwaite [3/3] ( 1 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Blood Asp M (Tau Galaxy)

Pilot Star Commander Pippa Travanti (First Freemen)
Gunnery Skill : 2Kills : 0

Pilot Helga Eichmann (First Freemen)
Gunnery Skill : 3Kills : 0

Arcas 2 #3 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Seiryo Morimoto [2/4]

Shadow Hawk SHD-12C (First Freemen)
Pilot : Mangala  Maqbool [5/6] ( 6 hit(s)  )

Supernova (Standard) #3 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Christine Horn [4/3] ( 3 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Salamander Battle Armor (Anti-Infantry) #2 (Tau Galaxy)

Barghest BGS-1T (First Freemen)
Pilot : Sanaul Puliyur [4/6]
Destroyed by Kingfisher C (Tau Galaxy)

Hunchback IIC (Standard) #2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Hilde Endress [3/6]

Hunchback IIC (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Star Commander Josh Kim [4/5]
Destroyed by Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) T #2 (Tau Galaxy)

Hunchback HBK-5N (First Freemen)
Pilot : Swagata  Priti [4/5] ( 5 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Gladiator (Executioner) G (Tau Galaxy)

Hitotsume Kozo HKZ-1F (First Freemen)
Pilot : Star Commander Karlijn Arents [4/4]
Destroyed by Kingfisher C (Tau Galaxy)

Shadow Hawk SHD-12C #2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Johan Yamada [4/6] ( 1 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Tomahawk (Prime) (Tau Galaxy)

Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) T #2 (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Toimi [1/3]
Destroyed by Kodiak (Standard) (First Freemen)

Ryoken II 2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Star Captain Dorothy Suzuki [3/4] ( 2 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Man O' War (Gargoyle) W (Tau Galaxy)

Salamander Battle Armor (Anti-Infantry) (Tau Galaxy)

Salamander Battle Armor (Anti-Infantry) #2 (Tau Galaxy)

Hunchback IIC (Standard) #3 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Mona Johansen [5/4] ( 1 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Gladiator (Executioner) F (Tau Galaxy)

Shadow Hawk SHD-12C #3 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Nick Hiorvst [5/6] ( 2 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Masakari (Warhawk) C (Tau Galaxy)

Ursus (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Petter Schjonberg [3/2] ( 1 hit(s) )

Arctic Wolf (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Inger Breen [2/4] ( 3 hit(s)  )

Pack Hunter II (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Star Commander Langgeng Hieke [1/3] ( 1 hit(s) )

Great Wyrm 2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Sari Aguilera [4/5] ( 6 hit(s)  )

Tomahawk II D (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Geoffroy [2/3] ( 5 hit(s)  )
Destroyed by Black Knight BL-6-KNT (First Freemen)

Bombardier BMB-12D (First Freemen)
Pilot : Devavadha Vivatma [4/6] ( 2 hit(s)  )

Hitman HM-1 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Hakeem Saud [4/3]
Destroyed by Mad Cat (Timber Wolf) T (Tau Galaxy)

Rifleman IIC 8 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Star Commander Lucas Goethe [1/3] ( 1 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Man O' War (Gargoyle) W (Tau Galaxy)

Turkina X (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Star Captain Lanoe Hawker [1/2] ( 2 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Thresher (Standard) #2 (First Freemen)

Rifleman IIC 8 #3 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Anthony Narita [3/2] ( 4 hit(s)  )
Destroyed by Tomahawk (Prime) (Tau Galaxy)

Pilot Star Commander Lucas Goethe (First Freemen)

The following utterly destroyed units are not available for salvage:
Ursus II (Standard) #2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Bianka Pohl [2/3] ( 6 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Buraq Fast Battle Armor (Support) (Tau Galaxy)

Pilot Bianka Pohl (First Freemen)

Pilot Matthew Martens (First Freemen)

Ursus II (Standard) #3 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Jeroen Sakshaug [1/4] ( 6 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Salamander Battle Armor (Anti-Infantry) #4 (Tau Galaxy)

Salamander Battle Armor (Anti-Infantry) #4 (Tau Galaxy)

Pilot Jeroen Sakshaug (First Freemen)

Supernova (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Sigrun bin Nu'man [2/4] ( 6 hit(s) )

Pilot Sigrun bin Nu'man (First Freemen)

Supernova (Standard) #2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Rai Yokoyama [2/2] ( 6 hit(s) )

Arcas 2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Star Commander Etkin Talu [1/4] ( 6 hit(s) )

Pilot Rai Yokoyama (First Freemen)

Pilot Star Commander Etkin Talu (First Freemen)

Pilot Mangala  Maqbool (First Freemen)

Ursus II (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Marilyn Engebretsen [2/3]

Loki Mk II (Hel) F (Tau Galaxy)
Pilot : Kisabaka [3/4] ( 6 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Ryoken II 2 (First Freemen)

Hunchback HBK-5N #2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Di Haugen [4/6]

Hitotsume Kozo HKZ-1F #2 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Sam Porter [4/4] ( 6 hit(s) )

Pilot Kisabaka (Tau Galaxy)

Pilot Sam Porter (First Freemen)

Great Wyrm (Standard) (First Freemen)
Pilot : Benjamin Harnock [5/4] ( 6 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Turkina X (Tau Galaxy)

Pilot Benjamin Harnock (First Freemen)

Pilot Sari Aguilera (First Freemen)

Warhammer IIC 6 (First Freemen)
Pilot : Star Captain Neill Marr [1/2] ( 3 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Gladiator (Executioner) G (Tau Galaxy)

Kabuto KBO-7A (First Freemen)
Pilot : Lisa Hrusovsky [3/4] ( 6 hit(s) )
Destroyed by Savage Coyote HH (Tau Galaxy)

Pilot Lisa Hrusovsky (First Freemen)
« Last Edit: 15 May 2021, 01:31:30 by Kojak »

- Klarg1

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #149 on: 17 February 2021, 16:49:02 »
Question:  I noticed you have a # of you unit marked with Destroyed by pilot error.
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Register