Author Topic: My Fan Made Units: Mercs and Clan, AU or Regular Canon  (Read 1250 times)

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
My Fan Made Units: Mercs and Clan, AU or Regular Canon
« on: 05 August 2023, 18:54:20 »
WIP

So the next few following posts I’ll be uploading updated versions of my fan-made units updated to general 3152 (or AU specific). Some take place in the canon setting, while others would have their own AU (probably something I’ll never fully flesh out in a full story (I’m working on it! I’m still faster than GRR Martin!) but I can give a brief run down). Worked on fully fleshing out the units including backstory, insignia, color schemes, officers, and full table of organization (including model: Omni variants not generally listed).

Also I’m working mostly from my phone: formatting will come later so please bear with me!

Below are links to each post (forthcoming)

Wolfs Bane: Mercenary Battalion 3152 (canon)

Aurora’s Raiders: Mercenary Battalion 3152 (canon)

Hound Legion: Mercenary Battalion 3152 (canon)

Yukon’s Huskies: 3025 (canon)

Errant Force Nova: 3152 (canon)

Clan Wolverine 341st Heavy Battle Trinary and 342nd Battle Trinary: Unknown Date (Wolverine AU)

Blitzkrieg Golgata (‘Lightning’ Cavalry): 3152 (canon)

Ghost Wolves Galaxy: Unknown Year (Clans across the Inner Sphere AU)

1st Panserbjorne Regiment: 3049 (PoR 3049 AU)

Strike Lancer Regiments: 3152 (SLR AU)
- Alternate SLR #1: 3152 (canon)
- Alternate SLR #2: Tabletop
« Last Edit: 06 August 2023, 13:01:11 by Tyler Jorgensson »

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
Re: My Fan Made Units: Mercs and Clan, AU or Regular Canon
« Reply #1 on: 06 August 2023, 13:00:34 »
Clan Wolverine: 341st Heavy Battle Trinary and 342nd Battle Trinary, 1st Wolverine Guards Cluster

(Wolverine AU) (Early Era)

The Wolverine Guards are one of the top units in Clan Wolverine, one of the first Alpha Galaxy formations formed (besides the 331st). It should come as no surprise that two of its units are unique and will probably be split off into a new cluster eventually based on their tactics and composition.

The 341st Heavy Battle and 342nd Battle Trinaries have so often worked together in the field that Star Colonel Hallis has essentially decreed that they are to remain paired at the hip. The 341st is under the command of Star Captain Furey, a freeborn warrior, who has refused offers of support to challenge Star Colonel Hallis for his rank (or higher). The 342nd is under the command of Star Captain Mara, of the Robertson Bloodline. She has no desire of higher command at the moment, and often defers to Star Captain Furey as the ranking officer in most operations.

The commands often operate in Binary sized formations, the constituent Stars mirroring the other Trinary. The Command Stars form the Anvil with their mostly long range energy and Gauss weapons, while the striker Stars maneuver around the flanks to work as the hammers. The two recon Stars use  a mixture of their speed and electronics to harass and scout the enemy. When working independently of each other the Trinaries will often be split to different zones of battle with essentially the same purpose, using the Clusters other heavier assault units as anvils. Star Colonel Hallis has often referred to the units as his troubleshooters. The elite pilots of both Trinaries work hard to keep their skills up, not only practicing in their mechs on the training grounds on Circe, but also simulated battles while on their Dropships in transit. They also engage in constant Trials against whichever Snow Raven Cluster is garrisoned in nearby Dehara Dun, mostly friendly trials between allies.

The unit uses the standard Alpha Galaxy paint scheme and insignias with simple numerals designating their Trinaries. Their is apparently a competition going on between the pair to design unit logos but so far nothing has come of it.

341st Heavy Battle Trinary

Command Star

Pulverizer PUL-2V
Pulverizer PUL-2V
Black Knight BL-6-KNT
Black Knight BL-6-KNT
Thug THG-11eb

Striker Star

Crab CRB-27b
Lancelot C
Lancelot C
Wolverine WVR-7H
Wolverine WVR-7H

Recon Star

Exterminator EXT-4C
Stag ST-24G
Mercury II MCY-100
Spector SPR-4F
Mercury MCY-99

342nd Battle Trinary

Command Star

Devastator DVS-2-EC
King Crab KCG-000b
Crockett CRK-5003-1b
Highlander HGN-732 Jorgensson
Highlander HGN-732 Jorgensson

Heavy Star

Flashman FLS-8K
Guillotine GLT-3N
Cestus CTS-6Y-EC
Cestus CTS-6Y-EC
Lynx C

Recon Star

Exterminator EXT-4c
Stag ST-24G
Mercury II MCY-100
Spector SPR-4F
Mongoose C
« Last Edit: 06 August 2023, 18:01:29 by Tyler Jorgensson »

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 06 April 2024, 14:21:42 »
An updated Wolverine Cluster

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 06 April 2024, 14:24:36 »
Part two because image limits and I’m lazy and dont want to type this all out lol

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 14 April 2024, 19:40:53 »
Just on you writing faster the GRM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7lp3RhzfgI
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: 15 April 2024, 19:56:02 »
Just on you writing faster the GRM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7lp3RhzfgI

Lol Haven’t seen that in a long time.

I ‘write’ all the time. Converting it into a legible PDF or even a Word Document is another story entirely. Narrative? Action sequences? Not a chance. A block of history like a textbook: no problem.