Author Topic: 7th Cavalry  (Read 1910 times)

pserrat

• Sergeant
7th Cavalry
« on: 03 May 2018, 16:06:48 »
This unit is said to have been fought under the DCMS banner sometimes prior to the Death of Mercenary decree (Combat House Kurita).

Is the unit descendant from any Star League unit that stayed?? I'm unable to find some unit there with that name or any reference... Can you help?

pserrat

• Sergeant
Re: 7th Cavalry
« Reply #1 on: 21 January 2019, 12:49:19 »
Just to check if I get lucky and somebody can answer

Chinless

• Modicis Amice
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Warrant Officer
« Reply #2 on: 21 January 2019, 15:23:43 »
This unit is said to have been fought under the DCMS banner sometimes prior to the Death of Mercenary decree (Combat House Kurita).

Is the unit descendant from any Star League unit that stayed?? I'm unable to find some unit there with that name or any reference... Can you help?

Unfortunately there don't seem to be any other mentions of the unit apart from in Combat Manual: Kurita.

Chris

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 21 January 2019, 15:42:18 »
Unfortunately there don't seem to be any other mentions of the unit apart from in Combat Manual: Kurita.

Chris

It was originally from the Succession Wars board game.  But other than giving it a logo and name and that it's a merc unit, there's nothing more to it.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

pserrat

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 22 January 2019, 06:06:16 »
Thanks, a logo was even better than what I had already found.

Register