Author Topic: No download link?  (Read 1942 times)

Madcow9000

• Private
No download link?
« on: 27 December 2016, 13:10:52 »
I just bought 120 dollars worth of pdf on the new website, but there's no download link to get them. I've repeatedly emailed catalyst but I have yet to get  response. I'm asking here out of desperation, what do I do?
For nearly a day and a half we were an island of resistance in a sea of Falcon Green.

Moonsword

• Acutus Gladius
  • Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?
Re: No download link?
« Reply #1 on: 27 December 2016, 20:24:05 »
Are you emailing store@catalystgamelabs.com?

Madcow9000

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 27 December 2016, 21:34:56 »
Yes, that's the one. It's been several days with no response.
For nearly a day and a half we were an island of resistance in a sea of Falcon Green.

Moonsword

• Acutus Gladius
  • Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?
« Reply #3 on: 28 December 2016, 21:28:35 »
Try Randall@catalystgamelabs.com.

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
« Reply #4 on: 30 December 2016, 10:58:07 »
I know that's a lot of cash dropped on a product you haven't received, but, in case it needs to be said, please be polite at the least, if not patient with them. Be persistent if you feel it necessary. (I'd be sending an email once per week.) It may take time to get the issue resolved.

A week ago, they sent out an email explaining/apologizing for the trouble.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=55581.90

If you read nothing else in this email, hear us clearly on this: we will make sure everyone either gets what they ordered, what they should have gotten in the case of more recent versions/edition updates being available, a refund, or store credit with some extra thrown in for their trouble.

Madcow9000

• Private
« Reply #5 on: 31 December 2016, 08:30:40 »
I was unaware that this was a known issue. I apologize to anyone I may have offended but I was becoming very worried that my issue would not be resolved as it seemed I was being ignored. I wasn't sure what to do, and ordinarily I wouldn't bring this up in a forum, but this was the only place where anyone was giving me a response at all.

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
« Reply #6 on: 31 December 2016, 22:39:55 »
Worth a reminder as well that while the forum staff are happy to help however we can, we have absolutely nothing to do with the Catalyst online store- if we can't help you ourselves, it's more lack of ability than lack of wanting to help.
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

Register