Author Topic: The Sohei: O5P Warrior Monks  (Read 98379 times)

Takiro

• Lieutenant
  • BattleTech: Salient Horizon
    • Your BattleTech
Re: The Sohei: O5P Warrior Monks
« Reply #420 on: 25 April 2019, 05:35:31 »
Well Freeborn is different from Freebirth. Freeborns are of course not produced by Clan eugenics programs but rather are natural births. Freebirth is a Trueborn Clan insult disparaging someone's heritage.

However, I am aware of the unit and their participation at the Battle of Luthien.

I suppose I could include these lesser warriors as the Jaguars would rather use Freeborn warriors than InnerSphere Bondsman and they are suffering a manpower shortage no matter what their political stance would be. Given their prejudice against using such lesser troops we could delve into what truly constitutes the Jag Touman. Freeborns could still have been used all along in Police Clusters to govern over civilians (other Freeborns) for the warrior caste. Then given the need for warriors after Luthien and Tukayyid these warriors could have been called up to augment Provisional Garrison Cluster which are still not frontline commands. Let me check the saKhan election to see if this policy has officially changed.

Smoke Jaguar saKhan Election (February 3053)
https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=56462.0

That would make three categories (Testdowns, Seconds, Freeborns) for the opposition here. What do you think the breakdown would be? Testdowns or those displaced by the Crusader Harvest (my contention) would probably be given a another chance in frontline service before Seconds.

Objective Raids doesn't given a skill rating or loyalty for Psi Galaxy (or any Clan troops for that matter). What do you guys think the average skill and loyalty would be for the opposition here? Remember that Clan Regular is the same as InnerSphere Veteran (3/4).

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #421 on: 25 April 2019, 10:19:11 »
Well givenMontizima's first reform to enhance the strength of the Clan is to permit a Third Trial of Position for Smoke Jaguar Trueborn Warriors who if successful can go onto serve in the Watch or Clan police forces
Also having him as the sakhan explains why we have # of Aerospace fighters we will have to face.
But still even in this AU they are struggling with need for troops.  Those freeborn/birth (unfortantly they use the terms intermixed) enforcers to maintain order are need.
I think 3 of the bloodnamed here they failed warriors
even with the sakhan system... the need for Jag Warriors, if you send those 3 trial soldiers to the 2nd line force as "enforcers"  but

My view would be we are looking at average of clan regulars
Breakdown of force
Testdown - U have them 3 bloodnames
2nd- 10%  mostly Mech/Elementals/Aero  (maybe any non-CSJ warriors)
3rd- 10%  mostly Mech/Elementals/Aero
Freeborn- Most of the Vehicle, Infantry, filling the gaps of Mech/Elementals/Aero
And based on canon ideas [freebirth warriors often raided the Draconis Combine border worlds between 3053 and 3059 and Clusters of Inner Sphere Bondsmen were being raised prior to Operation Bulldog.], and the fact there are always those who go over to enemy to be their bully boys for "better treatment"
Inner Sphere Local forces = maybe 20% of the Infantry, 10% of the Vehicles
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #422 on: 25 April 2019, 11:31:46 »
Is there any canon citations for Freeborn Jaguar Warriors as of 3053? Seeing how negatively Kotare's freeborn views were taken could there be a backlash against them serving in second line units?? I could increase the number of fighters (full trinary), infantry (full trinary), while removing a Mech trinary.

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #423 on: 25 April 2019, 17:12:55 »
Well you have them being used on Battle of Luthien in 3052, which shows they had to be pulled from somewhere.  Now the The 22nd Freebirth Cluster preformance there isn't going to win any love from Kotare.
and the only reference I have in front of me currently is Sarna, but if I can find my copy of Hotspots FASA product 1679 at home, I can confirm or admit I'm wrong for beleiving in Sarna that on pg 46  freebirth warriors often raided the Draconis Combine border worlds between 3053 and 3059

it maybe a case of, while we would love not to need freeborn, but we need them to do those task not worthy of our real Warriors.  But even when they serve in are insults why they are called Freebirth units.
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #424 on: 25 April 2019, 18:22:53 »
From a purely game balance perspective, more ASFs would be disastrous for us...

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #425 on: 26 April 2019, 10:55:23 »
Gonna retain the original forces stated Daryk as I finally resolved what to do with the Freeborns. These 'warriors' will serve in Vehile Crews and Infantry exclusively supplementing Trueborns who are Mecwarriors and Aerospace Pilots.

Another factor in this freeborn role will be the Jaguar decision to forsake vehicles as useful military equipment. Police equipment sure but these antiquated weapons have no place on the modern battlefield.

I did find the reference in Hot Spots to Freeborn raiders which could be an effort to blood such inexperienced warriors against InnerSphere dezgra. But that was canon and we are in a little different circumstances here.

Thirds will not be part of this force and occupy a place in third line forces (police or the watch) only. This means that Seconds and Testdowns will compose second line garrison forces.

As such conventional and even Mech forces for the Jaguars could be in a real state of flux. I'd like to say that vehicles and infantry could well be Clan Green for skill level while the Mechs would average Regular. Aerospace forces might be veterans.

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #426 on: 26 April 2019, 11:21:22 »
here would be my take
Mechs - Average Clan Regulars  (Mix of Vets, Regular, Green[being troops fresh from homeworlds])
Aerospace - Average Clan Regulars (Mix of Vets, Regular, Green[being troops fresh from homeworlds])
Vee - Average Clan Green (Mix of a few Regular and mostly Green)
Inf - Elementals Average Clan Regular (Mix of very few Vets, mostly Regular, some green[being troops fresh from homeworlds or Kotare Knightmare Freeborn])
Inf - Conventional Clan Green, honestly I could see them as IS Green

and there another use for Freeborn raiders, they keep they enemy guessing about what your tactical plan is as have them hit targets to gain intel and well you get sacrifice/bloody those survivors,  those same freeborn without wasting real warriors to get it

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #427 on: 26 April 2019, 12:33:43 »
Good point, giving the Freeborn warriors a chance to die in battle is very Smoke Jaguar. Would ironic to considering such a Chain Gang like assault would be against the Draconis Combine. Great concept Doc!

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #428 on: 28 April 2019, 20:02:35 »
After much soul searching I have made my decision on the Initial Trial of Rockland. With the Sohei I tried to include everyone but it was difficult cutting down to 12 from 19 possibles. Please comment - I need any Mech modifications you need prior to the battle and if you have specific Mech skill numbers (Gunnery/Piloting) please post them!

Sohei (Attackers)

Assault Lance
Daniel McAlister, Elite (1/1), Atlas [Takiro]
Hitomi Barca, Elite (2/2), Battlemaster [Takiro]
Jirou Sainze, Elite (1/2), Shogun [Takiro]
Haruna Takahashi, Elite (0/1), Katana [Takiro]
   Mobile Lance
Hisoka Matsumoto, Elite (2/3), Victor [Daryk]
Donald Werner, Elite (2/2), Victor [Takiro]
Shiori Noriko, Elite, Cataphract [Ice Hellion]
Catherine Kennedy, Elite, Grasshopper [Dragon Cat]
   Battle Lance
Aika Gunma, Elite (2/3), Warhammer [O5P Ghost]
Jak ‘Two Guns’ Warren, Veteran (3/4), Warhammer [Doc_Agren]
Katsumi Watanabe, Elite (3/1), Wolverine [Daryk]
Irena Petrova-Kawamoto, Elite , Griffin [Sharpnel]

Takiro – 5 / Daryk – 2  / Sharpnel – 1 / Doc_Agren – 1 / O5P Ghost – 1 / Ice Hellion – 1 / Dragon Cat – 1

Clan Smoke Jaguar (Defenders)

Psi Galaxy Command Trinary
   Alpha Command Star
Galaxy Commander Frederick Ott, Veteran (2/2), Behemoth*
Mechwarrior Sibum, Regular (3/3), Behemoth (Jaguar Solahma, sage adviser)
Mechwarrior Fama, Regular (3/3), Supernova (Retrained Pilot)
Mechwarrior Annazah, Veteran (2/3), Thunder Stallion (Hell’s Horses abtakha)
Mechwarrior Hogah, Regular (3/4), Warhammer IIC (Retrained Elemental)

10th Provisional Garrison Cluster
   Bravo Command Star
Star Commander Dak, Veteran (2/3), Marauder [Clan upgrade] (Jaguar Warden)
Mechwarrior Frenz, Regular (3/3), Hunchback IIC (Jaguar Solahma)
Mechwarrior Takim, Elite (1/2), Great Wyrm (Cloud Cobra abtakha)
Mechwarrior Asxa, Regular (3/4), Hellhound (New Second)
Mechwarrior Simkha, Regular (3/4), Shadow Hawk IIC (Invasion Testdown)
« Last Edit: 29 April 2019, 05:06:32 by Takiro »

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #429 on: 28 April 2019, 20:05:47 »
I think Watanabe is going to have a hard time winning if physicals are off the table.  She's only a 3 Gunner.  If physicals are permitted, though, no sweat.

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #430 on: 29 April 2019, 05:02:36 »
I think Watanabe is going to have a hard time winning if physicals are off the table.  She's only a 3 Gunner.  If physicals are permitted, though, no sweat.

We are gonna have to see how it plays out Daryk but the Sohei will be playing by Clan rules until they break them. What I need from you is your variants for this duel for both Katsumi Watanabe [Wolverine] and Hisoka Matsumoto [Victor].

Last night I received the WHM-PP3 Warhammer (aka the Popcorn Popper) from Doc_Argen and it looks great!

I also have the Atlas (believe I designated it the AS7-GLL) here that Daniel McAlister will be using for the battle.

As O5P is aware of this I was planning on having McAlister equipped with an Atlas I worked up. EndoSteel structure, standard 300 Fusion Engine, 3 Large Lasers (one each in the arms and center torso), and two Gauss Rifles (side torsos). It is a pretty solid variant which will hopefully provide him with some chance of taking down his opponent but might still be a tall order.

I know Bradshaw has already done some work on variants for the duelists but paramount to me is input from their individual contributors. Let me know what kind of modifications you want for these rides guys and if your Gunnery/Piloting skill numbers are unlisted please fill them in.

Shiori Noriko, Elite, Cataphract [Ice Hellion]
Catherine Kennedy, Elite, Grasshopper [Dragon Cat]
Aika Gunma, Elite (2/3), Warhammer [O5P Ghost]
Irena Petrova-Kawamoto, Elite , Griffin [Sharpnel]

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #431 on: 29 April 2019, 06:36:52 »
I will see what I can do with the Griffin when I get home. I promise not to go overboard.  ;)
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #432 on: 29 April 2019, 07:27:39 »
Thanks Sharpnel! I just informed Bradshaw all mods can use InnerSphere Level 2 (Star League LosTech) and with a rare exception- a single Clan weapon. The AS7-GLL Atlas is a difficult modification using EndoSteel (not in full production, so a custom job for now) but it is possible. The WHM-PP3 is more straight line refit using Double Heat Sinks and available Star League tech.

Also please let us know what the actual skill numbers are.

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #433 on: 29 April 2019, 10:34:25 »
PM sent.
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #434 on: 29 April 2019, 15:38:48 »
I did get it Sharpnel, is there anyway you can redesign it without that Clan weapon? Just as an option if I can't get you said piece of equipment.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #435 on: 29 April 2019, 16:59:30 »
Hmmm... a modern Victor and Marik Wolverine with a single clan weapon... I'd really rather have DHS on the Wolverine, but I'll see what I can work in... SSW, here I come!

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #436 on: 29 April 2019, 17:38:38 »
So... if I replaced the Gauss Rifle with a clan version, would I be able to throw the saved tonnage into armor and a heat sink?  Because that works perfectly...
Code: [Select]
VTF-9K Matsumoto

Mass: 80 tons
Tech Base: Mixed
Chassis Config: Biped
Rules Level: Experimental Tech
Era: Clan Invasion
Tech Rating/Era Availability: X/X-X-X-A
Production Year: 3070
Cost: 8,269,320 C-Bills
Battle Value: 1,833

Chassis: Unknown Endo-Steel
Power Plant: Unknown 320 Fusion Engine
Walking Speed: 43.2 km/h
Maximum Speed: 64.8 km/h
Jump Jets: Unknown
    Jump Capacity: 120 meters
Armor: Unknown Standard Armor
Armament:
    1  (CL) Gauss Rifle
    2  (IS) Medium Pulse Lasers
    1  (IS) SRM-4
Manufacturer: Unknown
    Primary Factory: Unknown
Communications System: Unknown
Targeting and Tracking System: Unknown

================================================================================
Equipment           Type                         Rating                   Mass 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Structure: Endo-Steel                   122 points                4.00
    Internal Locations: 1 HD, 2 CT, 2 LT, 2 RT, 2 LA, 1 RA, 2 LL, 2 RL
Engine:             Fusion Engine                320                      22.50
    Walking MP: 4
    Running MP: 6
    Jumping MP: 4 Standard
    Jump Jet Locations: 2 LT, 2 RT                                         4.00
Heat Sinks:         (IS) Single Heat Sink        16                        6.00
    Heat Sink Locations: 4 LT
Gyro:               Standard                                               4.00
Cockpit:            Standard                                               3.00
    Actuators:      L: SH+UA+LA+H    R: SH+UA+LA
Armor:              Standard Armor               AV - 247                 15.50

Internal       Armor     
                                                      Structure      Factor     
                                                Head     3            9         
                                        Center Torso     25           40       
                                 Center Torso (rear)                  10       
                                           L/R Torso     17           24       
                                    L/R Torso (rear)                  10       
                                             L/R Arm     13           26       
                                             L/R Leg     17           34       

================================================================================
Equipment                                 Location    Heat    Critical    Mass 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(IS) SRM-4                                   LT        3         1         2.00
(CL) Gauss Rifle                             RA        1         6        12.00
2 (IS) Medium Pulse Lasers                   LA        8         2         4.00
@SRM-4 (25)                                  LT        -         1         1.00
@Gauss Rifle (16)                            RA        -         2         2.00
                                            Free Critical Slots: 14

BattleForce Statistics
MV      S (+0)  M (+2)  L (+4)  E (+6)   Wt.   Ov   Armor:      8    Points: 18
4j         4       4       2       0      4     0   Structure:  6
Special Abilities: SRCH, ES, SEAL, SOA

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #437 on: 29 April 2019, 17:50:07 »
And for Watanabe, I'm going beg for two exceptions...

One, for an (IS) Endo-Steel chassis, and two, for two Clan (regular) SRM-6s.  The heat balance works out perfectly... an Alpha Strike builds 11 heat, and with 2 extra HS, a jump alone cools 11 heat...  It's everything a Marik Wolverine should be!  8)

WVR-6M Watanabe

Mass: 55 tons
Cost: 5,067,932 C-Bills
Battle Value: 1,433

Construction Options: Fractional Accounting

Power Plant: Unknown 275 Fusion Engine
Walking Speed: 54.0 km/h
Maximum Speed: 86.4 km/h
    Jump Capacity: 150 meters
Armament:
    1  (IS) Large Laser
    2  (CL) SRM-6s
    2  (IS) Medium Lasers

Internal Structure: Endo-Steel                    91 points                2.750
    Internal Locations: 1 CT, 2 LT, 3 RT, 3 LA, 1 RA, 2 LL, 2 RL
Engine:             Fusion Engine                275                      15.500
    Walking MP: 5
    Running MP: 8
    Jumping MP: 5 Standard
    Jump Jet Locations: 1 CT, 2 LT, 2 RT                                   2.50
Heat Sinks:         (IS) Single Heat Sink        16                        6.000
    Heat Sink Locations: 5 LT
Gyro:               Standard                                               3.000
Cockpit:            Standard                                               3.000
    Actuators:      L: SH+UA+LA+H    R: SH+UA+LA+H
Armor:              Standard Armor               AV - 180                 11.250

Internal       Armor     
                                                      Structure      Factor     
                                                Head     3            8         
                                        Center Torso     18           30       
                                 Center Torso (rear)                  6         
                                           L/R Torso     13           20       
                                    L/R Torso (rear)                  6         
                                             L/R Arm     9            17       
                                             L/R Leg     13           25       

(IS) Medium Laser                            HD        3         1         1.000
2 (CL) SRM-6s                                LT        8         2         3.000
(IS) Large Laser                             RA        8         2         5.000
(IS) Medium Laser                            LA        3         1         1.000
@SRM-6 (15)                                  LT        -         1         1.000
                                            Free Critical Slots: 16

BattleForce Statistics
MV      S (+0)  M (+2)  L (+4)  E (+6)   Wt.   Ov   Armor:      6    Points: 14
5j         3       3       0       0      2     0   Structure:  5

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #438 on: 29 April 2019, 18:08:24 »
If the answer is no for Watanabe's exceptions, she'll just go for a clan Streak-6 in place of the regular...  It doesn't screw up her heat balance, and does a LOT of damage if it hits...

WVR-6M Watanabe

Tech Rating/Era Availability: F/X-X-X-A
Cost: 4,885,807 C-Bills
Battle Value: 1,449

Chassis: Unknown Standard
Armament:
    1  (IS) Large Laser
    1  (CL) Streak SRM-6
    2  (IS) Medium Lasers

Internal Structure: Standard                      91 points                5.500
Engine:             Fusion Engine                275                      15.500
Heat Sinks:         (IS) Single Heat Sink        14                        4.000
    Heat Sink Locations: 3 LT
Gyro:               Standard                                               3.000
Cockpit:            Standard                                               3.000
Armor:              Standard Armor               AV - 168                 10.500

Internal       Armor     
                                                      Structure      Factor     
                                                Head     3            8         
                                             L/R Arm     9            16       
                                             L/R Leg     13           20       

(IS) Medium Laser                            HD        3         1         1.000
(CL) Streak SRM-6                            LT        4         2         3.000
(IS) Large Laser                             RA        8         2         5.000
(IS) Medium Laser                            LA        3         1         1.000
@Streak SRM-6 (15)                           LT        -         1         1.000
                                            Free Critical Slots: 32

BattleForce Statistics
MV      S (+0)  M (+2)  L (+4)  E (+6)   Wt.   Ov   Armor:      6    Points: 14

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #439 on: 29 April 2019, 19:39:14 »
EndoSteel is not a problem, I am doing it for the Atlas so the Wolverine is not a problem. The Clan tech is hard and perhaps a singular exception at this point so I am trying to get everyone's InnerSphere only machine first of all.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #440 on: 29 April 2019, 19:42:24 »
Cool on the Endo... I was figuring the twin clan SRM-6s would fit in the same space as the single original IS version (and they do, even crit-wise).

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #441 on: 29 April 2019, 19:50:08 »
If it's ultimately a "no" on the dual SRM-6s, a Streak-6 with an Endo-Steel chassis looks like this (it looks like Ferro armor would get it one more HS):
WVR-6M Watanabe

Cost: 5,005,932 C-Bills
Battle Value: 1,488

Armament:
    1  (IS) Large Laser
    1  (CL) Streak SRM-6
    2  (IS) Medium Lasers

Internal Structure: Endo-Steel                    91 points                2.750
    Internal Locations: 1 CT, 2 LT, 2 RT, 3 LA, 2 RA, 2 LL, 2 RL
Heat Sinks:         (IS) Single Heat Sink        16                        6.000
    Heat Sink Locations: 5 LT
Armor:              Standard Armor               AV - 180                 11.250

Internal       Armor     
                                                      Structure      Factor     
                                                Head     3            8         
                                             L/R Arm     9            17       
                                             L/R Leg     13           25       

(CL) Streak SRM-6                            LT        4         2         3.000
@Streak SRM-6 (15)                           LT        -         1         1.000
                                            Free Critical Slots: 16

BattleForce Statistics
MV      S (+0)  M (+2)  L (+4)  E (+6)   Wt.   Ov   Armor:      6    Points: 15

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #442 on: 29 April 2019, 21:45:55 »
Thanks Sharpnel! I just informed Bradshaw all mods can use InnerSphere Level 2 (Star League LosTech) and with a rare exception- a single Clan weapon. The AS7-GLL Atlas is a difficult modification using EndoSteel (not in full production, so a custom job for now) but it is possible. The WHM-PP3 is more straight line refit using Double Heat Sinks and available Star League tech.

Also please let us know what the actual skill numbers are.
WHM-PP3 if we get a Clan Weapon..  while I would love a Clan ERPPC I know everyone wants them...  I would be happy with Clan SPL

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #443 on: 30 April 2019, 03:18:50 »
Hmmm... It just struck me... did you mean a single clan weapon across the force, or per machine?  ???

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #444 on: 30 April 2019, 05:09:08 »
Across the force. Please include a damn good reason you have it and can maintain it going forth.

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #445 on: 30 April 2019, 07:23:15 »
For public consumption, here's Irena's upgraded Griffin:

Griffin GRF-1S Irena

Tech Base: Inner Sphere
Rules Level: Tournament Legal
Tech Rating/Era Availability: E/X-X-D-A
Production Year: 3052
Cost: 5,115,207 C-Bills
Battle Value: 1,512

Chassis: Earthwerks GRF Standard
Power Plant: CoreTek 275 Fusion Engine
Jump Jets: Rawlings 55
Armor: Starshield A Standard Armor
Armament:
    1  ER PPC
    1  Medium Laser
    3  Streak SRM-2s
Manufacturer: Earthwerks Incorporated, Defiance Industries, Kallon Industries
    Primary Factory: Keystone (Earthwerks), Hesperus II (Defiance), Talon (Kallon)
Communications System: Neil 6000
Targeting and Tracking System: Octagon Tartrac, System C

Internal Structure: Standard                      91 points                5.50
Engine:             Fusion Engine                275                      15.50
Heat Sinks:         Double Heat Sink             11(22)                    1.00
Gyro:               Standard                                               3.00
Cockpit:            Standard                                               3.00
Armor:              Standard Armor               AV - 176                 11.00

Internal       Armor     
                                                      Structure      Factor     
                                                Head     3            9         
                                        Center Torso     18           26       
                                 Center Torso (rear)                  9         
                                             L/R Arm     9            16       
                                             L/R Leg     13           24       

3 Streak SRM-2s                              LT        6         3         4.50
ER PPC                                       RA        15        3         7.00
Medium Laser                                 LA        3         1         1.00
@Streak SRM-2 (50)                           RT        -         1         1.00
                                            Free Critical Slots: 34

BattleForce Statistics
MV      S (+0)  M (+2)  L (+4)  E (+6)   Wt.   Ov   Armor:      6    Points: 15
5j         3       3       1       0      2     0   Structure:  5

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #446 on: 30 April 2019, 13:25:44 »
Across the force. Please include a damn good reason you have it and can maintain it going forth.
Ahh then I'm all set with the Popcorn Popper 3

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #447 on: 30 April 2019, 14:54:08 »
Would you like to post the PP3 here Doc? Might give folks an idea of what the force is looking like

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #448 on: 30 April 2019, 16:45:47 »
Ah, in that case, Watanabe just gets two extra heat sinks (for the Endo... unless IS DHS are on the table...).

Much the same for Matsuomoto… if DHS are on the table, he gets the extra armor, and maybe some other goodies...

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #449 on: 30 April 2019, 19:03:11 »
Here is a list of available InnerSphere (Star League LosTech) Level 2 available for your modifications. You can use whatever you want, cost is not an option to make your make the very best it can be!

Advanced Constructs
Extra Light Engines (half your engine weight, 3 crits each side torso)
EndoSteel (14 Critical spaces, half your internal structure)
Ferro-Fibrous (14 Critical spaces, times 1.12 armor protection per ton)
Double Heat Sinks (3 Criticals a piece, double cool)

Energy Weapons
ER Large Laser
ER PPC
Flamer
Large Laser
Medium Laser
Small Laser
PPC
Large Pulse Laser
Medium Pulse Laser
Small Pulse Laser

Ballistic Weapons