Author Topic: The Sohei: O5P Warrior Monks  (Read 98368 times)

Takiro

• Lieutenant
  • BattleTech: Salient Horizon
    • Your BattleTech
Re: The Sohei: O5P Warrior Monks
« Reply #510 on: 27 December 2019, 10:27:34 »
Unless the Tennyo can draw the jags into some AAA, I can't see them winning this.  They just don't have the throw weight to deal with 20 clan fighters.

Luring them either closer to ground where AAA and conventional fighters can be brought to bear or into orbit where the Achilles become a factor were my two ideas.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #511 on: 27 December 2019, 10:55:07 »
I think the former will have a better chance of working than the latter.  An Achilles is good, but still can't match the range of those clan weapons.

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #512 on: 27 December 2019, 11:51:43 »
Yep, this is going to get ugly for the Sohei
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #513 on: 27 December 2019, 13:40:49 »
Where did the Psi Galaxy Command Trinary pop up from?
Do they have a warship in system?

And just like all clanpirates when we beat them by their own rules, now they want to make this personal. 

Because this going to very ugly and messy for our side, a couple things going for us. 
Zuzanne ‘Būmubūmu’ Agnika, Elite, D36b Thunderbird [Doc_Agren] {Lance Commander}
Mariah ‘Pikushī’ Cassetti, Regular, D46 Thunderbird [Doc_Agren]
have trained to fly, as 1 unit, with "Pikushi" sweeping for "Būmubūmu" attack/strike missions

I fully expect to loose Kim Mi Sun, Veteran, S-4 Sai [Doc_Agren] given her goal is to kill any and all Clan Smoke Jaguar she can get her sights, she will take extreme risks to make it happen.

did we not have time to unload Arty on Airfield to keep them grounded?

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #514 on: 27 December 2019, 18:51:41 »
I think the former will have a better chance of working than the latter.  An Achilles is good, but still can't match the range of those clan weapons.

I was thinking an orbital battle might be desirable to both sides as the Clanners are interested in the glory of taking out these bandits fighters and assault ships which would give them nearly complete aerospace supremacy. And there are two Achilles in orbit not just one.

Yep, this is going to get ugly for the Sohei

Absolutely, and they better get uglier for the Jaguars or it could be the end. Their first mission could well be their last.

They were with Galaxy Commander Frederick Ott who fought in the initial Trial. His presence was confirmed by O5P but unfortunately estimates for aerospace forces weren't. Intelligence expected a Star of ten fighters and they blew it.

No warship in system and scans tell us that they only have transport assets for the Command Trinary (Lion and a Carrier) not the PGC. No other dropships (assault ships), jumpships, or warships have been detected since we emerged from that pirate point. Oh and I should tell you also no outgoing HPG traffic detected yet.

And just like all clanpirates when we beat them by their own rules, now they want to make this personal.

LOL, you've just described the Jaguar SOP in a nutshell. Seriously though circumstances here were quite opposite what you would expect. It was the Sohei who came expecting an honorable duel and the Jags certain these surats deserved no honor. Expectations are a bitch.

Because this going to very ugly and messy for our side, a couple things going for us. 
Zuzanne ‘Būmubūmu’ Agnika, Elite, D36b Thunderbird [Doc_Agren] {Lance Commander}
have trained to fly, as 1 unit, with "Pikushi" sweeping for "Būmubūmu" attack/strike missions

I fully expect to loose Kim Mi Sun, Veteran, S-4 Sai [Doc_Agren] given her goal is to kill any and all Clan Smoke Jaguar she can get her sights, she will take extreme risks to make it happen.

Interesting notes on the pilots Doc, thanks. In general I expect the Tennyo to be better skill wise then their Clan counterparts which could repeat events of the initial Trial. I think the Jaguars were stunned by the skill exhibited by the Sohei which may happen again here. Also don't forget that initiative bonus which Aerotech grants InnerSphere pilots over the Clanners. I think they will be able to control the tempo of the battle far better than the aerospace pilot reflexes would expect. ;)

During the battle I will say the Tennyo and Charlie Command Star were airborne maintaining an air cap over their respective positions. Once the signal was given the Rogue Aerospace Star of the 10th was launched and this action began. Obviously they are not carrying bombs and are at full thrust to chase down the Tennyo.

We can go up or down. Yes we have some AAA awaiting if we go for the deck as well as conventional fighters but I'm in favor of going orbital with those two Achilles attempting to level the playing field which is probably ok with the Clanners. 

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #515 on: 27 December 2019, 18:56:33 »
Two Achilles might be enough, but I'd hate to lose even one...

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #516 on: 27 December 2019, 19:06:02 »
And before I forget to ask, are they the 3025 versions or the upgrades?

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #517 on: 27 December 2019, 19:14:14 »
And before I forget to ask, are they the 3025 versions or the upgrades?

Likely 3025, however there could be a few system enhancements to those ships much like the Sohei equipment at this time. It is entirely reasonable to presume that they may have a run in with a warship and thus precautions are justified.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #518 on: 27 December 2019, 19:23:32 »
Hmmm... DHS are probably too much to ask, but I think a Gauss Rifle or two per ship would be reasonable.  And Artemis, too.

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #519 on: 27 December 2019, 19:45:05 »
Agreed

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #520 on: 27 December 2019, 19:49:16 »
Dang... I should have asked for point defenses too...  ::)

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #521 on: 28 December 2019, 08:17:57 »

The Uehara sisters have been flying since they put on their 1st flight suits.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #522 on: 28 December 2019, 10:52:57 »
Interesting notes on the pilots Doc, thanks. In general I expect the Tennyo to be better skill wise then their Clan counterparts which could repeat events of the initial Trial. I think the Jaguars were stunned by the skill exhibited by the Sohei which may happen again here. Also don't forget that initiative bonus which Aerotech grants InnerSphere pilots over the Clanners. I think they will be able to control the tempo of the battle far better than the aerospace pilot reflexes would expect. ;)

During the battle I will say the Tennyo and Charlie Command Star were airborne maintaining an air cap over their respective positions. Once the signal was given the Rogue Aerospace Star of the 10th was launched and this action began. Obviously they are not carrying bombs and are at full thrust to chase down the Tennyo.

We can go up or down. Yes we have some AAA awaiting if we go for the deck as well as conventional fighters but I'm in favor of going orbital with those two Achilles attempting to level the playing field which is probably ok with the Clanners.
Okay so we pickup the encounter ASAP, with no time.  Good the know

Are their dropships parked?  If so

We should have maps of the Military base, we need to preplan arty strikes on runways.

We need to prep recover teams

We need to send a copy video of the smoked jags fighting back home and to as many planets as possible, 1 to show they can be beat, 2 to show they have no honor.  I recommand ground transport

Also what intel do we have on the Comstar unit here.

So teamwork, they most likely can think as 1
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #523 on: 28 December 2019, 18:09:22 »
Dang... I should have asked for point defenses too...  ::)

If anyone would like to propose some simple upgrades to the two Achilles, I will entertain modifications.

Teamwork goes to the Tennyo easily as another advantage. The Jaguars don't even know the concept.

Are their dropships parked?  If so

We should have maps of the Military base, we need to preplan arty strikes on runways.

Yes, their dropships (Lion and Carrier) are parked. The Carrier is likely lifting off to provide support for the battle. Artillery strikes on runway sound like a good idea but you are currently out of range.

We need to prep recover teams

We need to send a copy video of the smoked jags fighting back home and to as many planets as possible, 1 to show they can be beat, 2 to show they have no honor.  I recommand ground transport

Recovery teams are ready to go, not an issue.

Video copies are already being made of this battle (see the first Trial). On planet we are coordinating with resistance cells and the O5P underground for intel. Special forces are also being moved into place (I am awaiting target recommendations)

Also what intel do we have on the Comstar unit here.

No ComGuard unit is present after Operation Scorpion.

A few more issue for you;

With the rest of the Jag forces mobilizing and presumably headed this way for a grand melee... What forces do we want to meet them with and where? What are we leaving to secure the LZ?

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #524 on: 28 December 2019, 18:45:54 »
All righty then!

First, pull all the AC/5s (four of them for 32 tons, plus 4 HS and 16 tons of ammo).
Second, install 2 Gauss Rifles, and upgrade the 2 AC/10s to Gauss Rifles as well (at a cost of 1 ton each, due to heat sinks).
Third, use the remaining 12 tons to install four pairs of Small Lasers (as point defenses) fore, aft, and in each forward wing with the required 8 HS.
This should leave the Achilles with 4 total Gauss Rifles with 4 tons of ammo each, and 2 Small Lasers in each forward arc, plus aft with complete heat neutrality.

Last, pull 7 tons of cargo to add Artemis IV to all seven LRM launchers.

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #525 on: 30 December 2019, 13:37:06 »
Where is our LZ to the base they are using

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #526 on: 30 December 2019, 22:57:07 »
First, pull all the AC/5s (four of them for 32 tons, plus 4 HS and 16 tons of ammo).
Second, install 2 Gauss Rifles, and upgrade the 2 AC/10s to Gauss Rifles as well (at a cost of 1 ton each, due to heat sinks).
Third, use the remaining 12 tons to install four pairs of Small Lasers (as point defenses) fore, aft, and in each forward wing with the required 8 HS.
This should leave the Achilles with 4 total Gauss Rifles with 4 tons of ammo each, and 2 Small Lasers in each forward arc, plus aft with complete heat neutrality.

Last, pull 7 tons of cargo to add Artemis IV to all seven LRM launchers.

That sounds doable but let me put it through the designer in a day or two to confirm. ;)

Where is our LZ to the base they are using

The base used for the initial Trial is pretty close. Lets say within Long Tom range. Both sides are currently falling back from that location as the Jaguars muster for the ground attack.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #527 on: 31 December 2019, 04:34:09 »
Cool, thanks!

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #528 on: 02 January 2020, 17:07:21 »
Okay, swing some of the AA to protect the Long Tom, and begin launching "Harassment" fire at the pirates.

While we recover anything useable from field of battle, and start emergency repairs and reammo of our own.  If this is going down right after, then some of those clan mechs should already have damage and who knows what a Long Tom shell in the right place at their R&R (Rearmor and Reammo) site might cause. 

There will be more to come via private channels  8) later today or tomorrow am

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #529 on: 02 January 2020, 18:32:33 »
Great Doc, look forward to it. Thanks so much for your input.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #530 on: 02 January 2020, 18:41:40 »
I expect our stealthy special forces types will be able to pin down coordinates for the various Long Tom shots...  ^-^

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #531 on: 04 January 2020, 11:12:12 »
This was the last roster I found, do we hace a complete TOE I missed.

Ok gang, there are three characters currently in the works for the Sohei by Calderon (Oniwaka), Ice Hellion (Mechasenshi), and Bradshaw (Tennyo). Maybe I will try one this weekend as well. Here is the latest roster, enjoy!

SOHEI
(as of 3053)

Unit Status: Elite
Unit Insignia: the five ivory rings surrounded in three different shades of red set against a gray House Kurita crest itself circled in red
Uniforms: Standard traveling grab resembles that of other O5P members with certain exceptions. The hood and collar of their robes are lightly armored just in case they have to fight in unforeseen circumstances. Their trademark visors which appear to be one-way mirrors are rumored to be similar to DEST commandos. Also concealed beneath their robes are Ivory Blades which are rarely ever seen. The style of knotting the belt and collar tie indicate the rank of the Sohei. On the battlefield, they wear simple and relatively common combat apparel.
Unit Type: Heavy
Equipment Rating: A (Excellent)
Specialty: Dueling Masters

Command Lance
Daniel McAlister, Elite, Hatamoto Hi [Takiro]
Siriwan Kuna, Veteran, Grand Dragon [Takiro]
Hitomi Barca, Elite, Battlemaster [Takiro]
Walter Kato, Veteran, Ono [Gus]

Mobile Assault Company
   Mobile Assault Lance 1
Takehiko Kurita, Elite, Highlander [Takiro]
Jirou Sainze, Elite, Shogun [Takiro]
Haruna ‘Katsuo’ Takahashi, Elite, Katana [Takiro]
Naomi ‘Chika’ Ishikawa, Elite, Katana [Takiro]
   Mobile Assault Lance 2
Hisoka Matsumoto, Elite, VTR-9K Victor [Daryk]
{open billet – VTR-9B Victor}
{open billet – CGR-3K Charger}
Kasia ‘U~izādo’ Derdowski, Veteran, GLT-5M Guillotine [Doc_Agren]
   Mobile Assault Lance 3
Reika Sato, Elite, MAD-5D Marauder [Takiro]
Shiori Noriko, Elite, CTF-1X Cataphract [Ice Hellion]
{open billet – Grasshopper}
Arturo Santiago Guzman, Veteran, CRD-3L Crusader [Sharpnel]

Battle Company (Tanaka's Tanegashima)
   Battle Lance 1 (Surejjihanmā Lance - Sledgehammer)
Tanaka ‘Shadow’ Nakamora, Elite, WHM-6Rk Warhammer [Takiro]
Jak ‘Two Guns’ Warren, Veteran, WHM-6D Warhammer [Doc_Agren] Dead
Tomoe ‘Banshee’ Yoshinaka, Veteran, ARK-5R Archer [Doc_Agren]
Jeremiah ‘Bulldog’ Bullton, Veteran, TDR-7M Thunderbolt [Doc_Agren]
   Battle Lance 2 (Bravo Lance)
Aika Gunma, Elite (2/3), WHM-7K Warhammer [O5P Ghost]
Hyi-joo Wantanabe, Veteran (3/4), ARC-5R Archer [O5P Ghost]
Leo Mertens, Elite (2/3), SPR-9K Venom [O5P Ghost]
George Hayashi, Veteran (2/4), CRB-27 Crab [O5P Ghost]
   Battle Lance 3 (Four Claws of the Dragon)
Ryu Shirou, Elite, Atlas [Bradshaw]
Jin Shirou, Elite, Flashman [Bradshaw]
Ryo Shirou, Elite, Lancelot [Bradshaw]
Wo Shirou, Elite, Phoenix Hawk [Bradshaw]

Strike Company   
   Strike Lance 1 (Double Nickel, all Mechs 55 tons)
Iraho Tagai, Elite, Shadow Hawk [Takiro]
Tai Maeda, Elite, Ono [Calderon]
Katsumi Watanabe, Elite, Wolverine [Daryk]
{IN THE WORKS - Griffin} [Sharpnel]
   Strike Lance 2 (upgraded with C3 network)
Gregory Kawamura, Elite, Kintaro [Takiro] swaps Narc for C3 Master
Kiyamora Takashi, Veteran, Dervish [Ice Hellion]
{IN THE WORKS – Grand Dragon} [Ice Hellion]
{open billet – Wolf Trap}
   Strike Lance 3 (Herald of the Dragon / Ryuunosuke)
Daiki Jiro, Veteran, Stinger LAM [Takiro]
Makiko Itagaki, Regular, PHX-HK1 Phoenix Hawk LAM [Doc_Agren]
Jay Paul Retilter, Veteran, PHX-HK1 Phoenix Hawk LAM [Doc_Agren]
Takashi Mitsuko, Elite, Stinger LAM [Ice Hellion]

Tennyo
      Flight 1
   1st Lance
Noriki Sorenson, Elite, Slayer [Takiro] {Flight Commander}
Nana Yamada, Elite, Slayer [Takiro]
   2nd Lance
Shizukana Kaze, Elite, Stuka [Bradshaw] {Lance Commander}
{IN THE WORKS} [Bradshaw]
   3rd Lance
      Flight 2
   1st Lance
Cecilia Utchakov, Elite, SL-17R Shilone [Takiro] {Flight Commander}
Donna Black, Elite, TR-16 Transgressor [Takiro]
   2nd Lance
Haruka Uehara, Elite, SL-25 Samurai [Sharpnel] {Lance Commander}
Asuka Uehara, Elite, SL-25 Samurai [Sharpnel]
   3rd Lance
Yoko Kijo, Veteran, S-4 Sai [Ice Hellion] {Lance Commander}
Kim Mi Sun, Veteran, S-4 Sai [Doc_Agren]

Hand of Kannon
   Command Elements
Miyuki Suzuki, Elite, Daimyo HQ 67-K [Takiro]
      VTOL Company
   VTOL Lance 1
{open billet – Company Commander}
Patricia ‘Trish’ Roselyn. Elite, Cyrano VTOL [Bradshaw]
{open billet}
{open billet}
   VTOL Lance 2 (Kaze no Senshi)
Hehiro Sumitomo, Veteran, Warrior H-7A [Sharpnel]
Inara Fillion, Veteran, Warrior H-7A [Sharpnel]
Boris Kamarov, Elite, Warrior H-7C [Sharpnel]
Tae-jin Kwan, Veteran, Warrior H-7 [Sharpnel]
   Conventional Fighter Lance
John “Diver” Tamura, Veteran, Inseki II Heavy Strike Fighter [Ice Hellion]
Byron Conrad, Regular, Inseki II Heavy Strike Fighter [Ice Hellion]
Igor Hisashi, Green, Inseki II Heavy Strike Fighter [Ice Hellion]
Sophia Hisashi, Green, Inseki II Heavy Strike Fighter [Ice Hellion]
      Hover Company
   Hover Lance 1
Arisu Maki, Elite, Pegasus [Daryk]{Company Commander}
Jasmine Auliya, Elite, Scimitar [Ice Hellion]
Mochi Chihiro, Elite, Beagle Hovertank [Ice Hellion]
Adriana Hibiki, Elite, Pegasus Scout Hovertank [Ice Hellion]
   Hover Lance 2
{open billet – Lance Commander – Drillson}
{open billet – Drillson}
{open billet – Plainsmen}
{open billet – Plainsmen}
   Hover Lance 3
{open billet – Lance Commander – Saracen}
{open billet – Saracen}
{open billet – Saladin}
{open billet – Saladin}
      Artillery Company (Heavy Vehicles)
   1st Battery (Long Toms and Ballista)
{open billet – Company Commander – LT-MOB-25 Mobile Long Tom Artillery}
{open billet – LT-MOB-25 Mobile Long Tom Artillery}
Yoriko Detlefsen, Elite, Ballista Self-Propelled Artillery Tank [Sharpnel]
{open billet – Ballista Self-Propelled Artillery Tank}
   2nd Battery (Thumper)
Sakura Rei, Elite, Thumper Combat Vehicle [Ice Hellion]
Nao Deguchi, Veteran, Thumper Combat Vehicle [Bradshaw]
{open billet – Thumper Artillery Vehicle}
{open billet – Thumper Artillery Vehicle}
   3rd Battery (Chaparral)
{IN THE WORKS – Lance Commander – Chaparral Missile Artillery Tank} [Takiro]*
{IN THE WORKS – Chaparral Missile Artillery Tank} [Takiro]*
      Special Recovery Force (Sparrow Bee / Suzumebachi) [Doc_Agren]
Tamio Kamiya, Green, Karnov UR Transport (Bushmaster)
Sousuke Komori, Green, Ibex RV
George Yamamori, Green, Ibex RV
Coran Wimbleton, Green, Karnov UR Transport (Hercules)
Frank Chaney, Green, Karnov UR Transport (Thor)
Kai Shinobu, Green, SOAR VTOL (Red)

Oniwaka
Kenji Minamoto (Battalion Commander) [Takiro]
Akane Oshiro (Platoon Commander) [Daryk]
Tetsujin (Platoon Commander) [Bradshaw]
Olgr Gangleri (Company Commander) [Ice Hellion]
{IN THE WORKS - David Sakamoto} (Platoon Commander) [Calderon]*
Tanya ‘Xena’ Skrypnikova (Platoon Commander) [Doc_Agren]
Shizuko Lofgren (Company Commander) [Sharpnel]
Anna Sokolov (Platoon Commander) [O5P_Ghost]
{IN THE WORKS} (Platoon Commander) [Gus]*

Shuinsen
Terada ‘the Old Man’ Kitakazu (Captain Dakusaidoriri & Commander Shuinsen) [Doc_Agren]
Noriko ‘Anjin’ Haruka (XO of the Dakusaidoriri and Second Officer) [Ice Hellion]
Johnny Semer (Navigator of the Dakusaidoriri and Third Officer) [Doc_Agren]
Yasou Mutsu (Chief Engineer of the Dakusaidoriri) [Doc_Agren]
Timothy Ellender Jr. (Bosun of the Dakusaidoriri) [Doc_Agren]
Kenji “Kong” Araki (Dākusaidorirī Marine Commander) [Doc_Agren]
Natasha Vasquez “La Llorona" (Dākusaidorirī Small Craft Commander) [Doc_Agren]
Tamiko Yukimura (Captain of the Fukuryu) [Doc_Agren]
Abishok Fonseca (Captain of the Kakusareta Tora) [Sharpnel]
Kaya Hishikari (Captain of the Yakaze) [Doc_Agren]
Seiichi Tomioka (Captain of the Ninigi-no-Mikoto) [Doc_Agren]
Kevin Sinclair (Captain of the Juraki Jakku) [Doc_Agren]

Support Personnel

Medics
Doctor Quincy Tsenovi, Elite Doctor [Doc_Agren]

Technicians
Nishizo Hogogaya, Elite, Master Tech for the Surejjihanmā Lance [Doc_Agren]

Combat Sappers
Dubhlainn O’Malley, Regular, Hatchetman [Doc_Agren]
Aya Fujioka, Regular, FS9-K Firestarter [Doc_Agren]

Recon Commandos or the Burakkureidāsu (Black Raiders)
Kris ‘Hanta’ Stuer, Elite, Infantry Platoon [Doc_Agren]

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #532 on: 04 January 2020, 14:50:02 »
This was the last roster I found, do we hace a complete TOE I missed.

SOHEI
(as of 3053)

Unit Status: Elite
Unit Insignia: the five ivory rings surrounded in three different shades of red set against a gray House Kurita crest itself circled in red
Uniforms: Standard traveling grab resembles that of other O5P members with certain exceptions. The hood and collar of their robes are lightly armored just in case they have to fight in unforeseen circumstances. Their trademark visors which appear to be one-way mirrors are rumored to be similar to DEST commandos. Also concealed beneath their robes are Ivory Blades which are rarely ever seen. The style of knotting the belt and collar tie indicate the rank of the Sohei. On the battlefield, they wear simple and relatively common combat apparel.
Unit Type: Heavy
Equipment Rating: A (Excellent)
Specialty: Dueling Masters

Command Lance
Daniel McAlister, Elite, Hatamoto Hi [Takiro]
Siriwan Kuna, Veteran, Grand Dragon [Takiro]
Hitomi Barca, Elite, Battlemaster [Takiro]
Walter Kato, Veteran, Ono [Gus]

Mobile Assault Company
   Mobile Assault Lance 1
Takehiko Kurita, Elite, Highlander [Takiro]
Jirou Sainze, Elite, Shogun [Takiro]
Haruna ‘Katsuo’ Takahashi, Elite, Katana [Takiro]
Naomi ‘Chika’ Ishikawa, Elite, Katana [Takiro]
   Mobile Assault Lance 2
Hisoka Matsumoto, Elite, VTR-9K Victor [Daryk]
Donald Werner, Elite, VTR-9B Victor [Takiro]
Sonya ‘Raijin’Korushima, Veteran, CGR-3K Charger [Doc_Agren]
Kasia ‘U~izādo’ Derdowski, Veteran, GLT-5M Guillotine [Doc_Agren]
   Mobile Assault Lance 3
Reika Sato, Elite, MAD-5D Marauder [Takiro]
Shiori Noriko, Elite, CTF-1X Cataphract [Ice Hellion]
Catherine Kennedy, Elite, GHR-C Grasshopper [Dragon Cat]
Arturo Santiago Guzman, Veteran, CRD-3L Crusader [Sharpnel]

Battle Company (Tanaka's Tanegashima)
   Battle Lance 1 (Surejjihanmā Lance - Sledgehammer)
Tanaka ‘Shadow’ Nakamora, Elite, WHM-6Rk Warhammer [Takiro]
Jak ‘Two Guns’ Warren, Veteran, WHM-6D Warhammer [Doc_Agren]
Tomoe ‘Banshee’ Yoshinaka, Veteran, ARK-5R Archer [Doc_Agren]
Jeremiah ‘Bulldog’ Bullton, Veteran, TDR-7M Thunderbolt [Doc_Agren]
   Battle Lance 2 (Bravo Lance)
Aika Gunma, Elite (2/3), WHM-7K Warhammer [O5P Ghost]
Hyi-joo Wantanabe, Veteran (3/4), ARC-5R Archer [O5P Ghost]
Leo Mertens, Elite (2/3), SPR-9K Venom [O5P Ghost]
George Hayashi, Veteran (2/4), CRB-27 Crab [O5P Ghost]
   Battle Lance 3 (Four Claws of the Dragon)
Ryu Shirou, Elite, Atlas [Bradshaw]
Jin Shirou, Elite, Flashman [Bradshaw]
Ryo Shirou, Elite, Lancelot [Bradshaw]
Wo Shirou, Elite, Phoenix Hawk [Bradshaw]

Strike Company
   Strike Lance 1 (Double Nickel, all Mechs 55 tons)
Iraho Tagai, Elite, Shadow Hawk [Takiro]
Tai Maeda, Elite, Ono [Calderon]
Katsumi Watanabe, Elite, Wolverine [Daryk]
Irena Petrova-Kawamoto, Elite, GRF-1S Griffin [Sharpnel]
   Strike Lance 2 (upgraded with C3 network)
Gregory Kawamura, Elite, Kintaro [Takiro] swaps Narc for C3 Master
Kiyamora Takashi, Veteran, Dervish [Ice Hellion]
Ryu Master, Elite, Grand Dragon [Ice Hellion]
Hikaru ‘Blue’ Wolf, Veteran, Wolf Trap [Ice Hellion]
   Strike Lance 3 (Herald of the Dragon / Ryuunosuke)
Daiki Jiro, Veteran, Stinger LAM [Takiro]
Makiko Itagaki, Regular, PHX-HK1 Phoenix Hawk LAM [Doc_Agren]
Jay Paul Retilter, Veteran, PHX-HK1 Phoenix Hawk LAM [Doc_Agren]
Takashi Mitsuko, Elite, Stinger LAM [Ice Hellion]

Tennyo
      Flight 1
   1st Lance
Noriki Sorenson, Elite, Slayer [Takiro] {Flight Commander}
Nana Yamada, Elite, Slayer [Takiro]
   2nd Lance
Shizukana Kaze, Elite, Stuka [Bradshaw] {Lance Commander}
Ju Juan, Veteran, TR-13A Transgressor [Bradshaw]
   3rd Lance
      Flight 2
   1st Lance
Cecilia Utchakov, Elite, SL-17R Shilone [Takiro] {Flight Commander}
Donna Black, Elite, TR-16 Transgressor [Takiro]
   2nd Lance
Haruka Uehara, Elite, SL-25 Samurai [Sharpnel] {Lance Commander}
Asuka Uehara, Elite, SL-25 Samurai [Sharpnel]
   3rd Lance
Yoko Kijo, Veteran, S-4 Sai [Ice Hellion] {Lance Commander}
Kim Mi Sun, Veteran, S-4 Sai [Doc_Agren]

Hand of Kannon
Command Elements
Miyuki Suzuki, Elite, Daimyo HQ 67-K [Takiro]
VTOL Company
   VTOL Lance 1
Satomi Kisarazu, Elite, Cyrano [Takiro] {Company Commander}
Patricia ‘Trish’ Roselyn. Elite, Cyrano VTOL [Bradshaw]
Leon Fortunato, Elite, Vector Attack VTOL [Dragon Cat]
Roslyn Fortunato, Elite, Vector Attack VTOL [Dragon Cat]
   VTOL Lance 2 (Kaze no Senshi)
Hehiro Sumitomo, Veteran, Warrior H-7A [Sharpnel] {Lance Commander}
Inara Fillion, Veteran, Warrior H-7A [Sharpnel]
Boris Kamarov, Elite, Warrior H-7C [Sharpnel]
Tae-jin Kwan, Veteran, Warrior H-7 [Sharpnel]
   Conventional Fighter Lance
John “Diver” Tamura, Veteran, Inseki II Heavy Strike Fighter [Ice Hellion] {Lance CO}
Byron Conrad, Regular, Inseki II Heavy Strike Fighter [Ice Hellion]
Igor Hisashi, Green, Inseki II Heavy Strike Fighter [Ice Hellion]
Sophia Hisashi, Green, Inseki II Heavy Strike Fighter [Ice Hellion]
      Hover Company
   Hover Lance 1
Arisu Maki, Elite, Pegasus [Daryk] {Company Commander}
Jasmine Auliya, Elite, Scimitar [Ice Hellion]
Mochi Chihiro, Elite, Beagle Hovertank [Ice Hellion]
Adriana Hibiki, Elite, Pegasus Scout Hovertank [Ice Hellion]
   Hover Lance 2
Alex ‘Evocatus’ Booth, Veteran, Drillson [Ice Hellion] {Lance Commander}
Viktoria ‘Hachiman’ Wightman, Regular, Drillson [Ice Hellion]
Y.T. Hiro, Regular, Plainsmen [Ice Hellion]
Zmeu Fat-Frumos, Elite, Plainsmen [Ice Hellion]
   Hover Lance 3
Samara Ramadi, Veteran, Saracen [Abele] {Lance Commander}
Sharif bin Salah al-Hamza, Veteran, Saracen [Abele]
Cassandra Houng, Veteran, Saladin [Abele]
Sloane Petrie, Veteran, Saladin [Abele]
      Artillery Company (Heavy Vehicles)
   1st Battery (Long Toms and Ballista)
Frederica ‘Annie’ Sasaki, Elite, LT-MOB-25 Mobile Long Tom Artillery {Company CO}
Michie Cisneros, Elite, LT-MOB-25 Mobile Long Tom Artillery [Doc_Argen]
Yoriko Detlefsen, Elite, Ballista Self-Propelled Artillery Tank [Sharpnel]
Olivia Desjardins, Veteran, Ballista Self-Propelled Artillery Tank [Abele]
   2nd Battery (Thumper)
Sakura Rei, Elite, Thumper Combat Vehicle [Ice Hellion]
Nao Deguchi, Veteran, Thumper Combat Vehicle [Bradshaw]
Kenjiro Barmanski, Veteran, Thumper Artillery Vehicle [Abele]
Alexandra Kane, Veteran, Thumper Artillery Vehicle [Abele]
   3rd Battery (The Chaparrals)
Kiaria Isu, Elite, Chaparral Missile Artillery Tank [Takiro]
Akiko Tomanaga, Veteran, Chaparral Missile Artillery Tank [Takiro]
Honoka Syozi, Veteran, Chaparral Missile Artillery Tank [Takiro]
Heather Sutton, Veteran, Chaparral Missile Artillery Tank [Takiro]
      Special Recovery Force (Sparrow Bee / Suzumebachi) [Doc_Agren]
Tamio Kamiya, Green, Karnov UR Transport (Bushmaster)
Sousuke Komori, Green, Ibex RV
George Yamamori, Green, Ibex RV
Coran Wimbleton, Green, Karnov UR Transport (Hercules)
Frank Chaney, Green, Karnov UR Transport (Thor)
Kai Shinobu, Green, SOAR VTOL (Red)

Oniwaka
Kenji Minamoto (Battalion Commander) [Takiro]
Akane Oshiro (Platoon Commander) [Daryk]
Tetsujin (Platoon Commander) [Bradshaw]
Olgr Gangleri (Company Commander) [Ice Hellion]
David Sakamoto (Platoon Commander) [Calderon]*
Tanya ‘Xena’ Skrypnikova (Platoon Commander) [Doc_Agren]
Shizuko Lofgren (Company Commander) [Sharpnel]
Anna Sokolov (Platoon Commander) [O5P_Ghost]
James Swanson (Platoon Commander) [Gus]

Shuinsen
Terada ‘the Old Man’ Kitakazu (Captain Dakusaidoriri & Commander Shuinsen) [Doc_Agren]
Noriko ‘Anjin’ Haruka (XO of the Dakusaidoriri and Second Officer) [Ice Hellion]
Johnny Semer (Navigator of the Dakusaidoriri and Third Officer) [Doc_Agren]
Yasou Mutsu (Chief Engineer of the Dakusaidoriri) [Doc_Agren]
Timothy Ellender Jr. (Bosun of the Dakusaidoriri) [Doc_Agren]
Kenji “Kong” Araki (Dākusaidorirī Marine Commander) [Doc_Agren]
Serina Akiyama (Marine with the Shuinsen) [Calderon]*
Natasha Vasquez “La Llorona" (Dākusaidorirī Small Craft Commander) [Doc_Agren]
Tamiko Yukimura (Captain of the Fukuryu) [Doc_Agren]
Abishok Fonseca (Captain of the Kakusareta Tora) [Sharpnel]
Kaya Hishikari (Captain of the Yakaze) [Doc_Agren]
Seiichi Tomioka (Captain of the Ninigi-no-Mikoto) [Doc_Agren]
Kevin Sinclair (Captain of the Juraki Jakku) [Doc_Agren]

Support Personnel

Medics
Doctor Quincy Tsenovi, Elite Doctor [Doc_Agren]

Technicians
Nishizo Hogogaya, Elite, Master Tech for the Surejjihanmā Lance [Doc_Agren]

Combat Sappers
Dubhlainn O’Malley, Regular, Hatchetman [Doc_Agren]
Aya Fujioka, Regular, FS9-K Firestarter [Doc_Agren]

Recon Commandos or the Burakkureidāsu (Black Raiders)
Kris ‘Hanta’ Stuer, Elite, Infantry Platoon [Doc_Agren]

Ground Transport
Sonya Kuroshima, Veteran Trucker/ Regular AsTech

AsTech
Rumiko Morigaki, Veteran

Clerk
Heather Miura, Regular

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #533 on: 04 January 2020, 14:56:02 »
Jak Warren is still with us?  ???

Takiro

• Lieutenant
    • Your BattleTech
« Reply #534 on: 04 January 2020, 15:14:14 »
Negative, my friend. This is the latest roster I have and does not account for the ongoing action.

Killed in Action.

And some equipment is also gone as well. ;)

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #535 on: 04 January 2020, 15:26:31 »
Just checking since DOC had called him out as KIA, and your list had him alive...

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #536 on: 04 January 2020, 19:11:11 »
Before I forget to ask, was Watanabe able to talk her way back into a 'mech?  None of the four first out of the repair bays had hands, but that just means she has to kick them to death (two kicks/round FTW!).

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #537 on: 04 January 2020, 20:19:41 »
Jak Warren is still with us?  ???
Yes his spirit is still with us...  but if you see him up and moving around..  SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD BECAUSE HE A U~ōkā

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #538 on: 04 January 2020, 20:28:20 »
Before I forget to ask, was Watanabe able to talk her way back into a 'mech?  None of the four first out of the repair bays had hands, but that just means she has to kick them to death (two kicks/round FTW!).

Aika Gunma (Upgrade to the Warhammer IIC)
Catherine Kennedy (Upgrade to the Behemoth)
Katsumi Watanabe (Now reserve pilot, because well you are a medium mech pilot and all we have open is Assault)  Now if we could get the grasshopper fixed that might be a good fit, and i'm sure you could fit a Blazer Cannon on it.

Use Aika Gunma Warhammer to fix the Popcorn Popper3 as a reserve mech

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #539 on: 04 January 2020, 20:34:31 »
The Grasshopper is far and away the best fit, but any other 'mech can still kick.  As heavy as they are, that pretty much means she can play "leg 'em and leave 'em" all day long...  >:D