Author Topic: Terra. Home to ilClan Wolf.  (Read 58956 times)

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
Re: Terra. Home to ilClan Wolf.
« Reply #600 on: 25 May 2024, 11:35:52 »
The doors are pretty pronounced on the bottom, you can barely see them in this pic.

One of those wings and the intakes had bad spots from the mold, so I have to put some greenstuff in to fix a hole in the cunards, going to turn it into a 'patch' plate.  The intake is going to end up with energy burned damage.

Instead of up on the panel off the big engine, I was going to put something on the 'nacelle' like bit for the lower engine.  I was thinking of the Wolves' dried blood red for accent on that flat panel.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
Re: Terra. Home to ilClan Wolf.
« Reply #601 on: 04 July 2024, 08:12:04 »
Hey just looking to confirm, all the art examples of Wolf Empire 'Mechs in EA are from Lupus Galaxy, correct?
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

Register