Author Topic: Any download for the Squad Combat Record Sheet?  (Read 2542 times)

Feign

• Warrant Officer
Any download for the Squad Combat Record Sheet?
« on: 27 April 2011, 00:00:51 »
As the title says, I'm wanting to use the Squad Combat Record Sheet for my next campaign, but I can't find a download of it in the official downloads section.  Does anyone have a pdf of the SCRS and the one for Battlearmor as well (p. 392 and 393 in AtoW)?  The only copy I have of it is the hardback, making them kind of hard to print off.
All that is born dies,
All that is planned fails,
All that is built crumbles,
But memories continue on,
And that is beautiful.

ScrapYardArmory

• Master Sergeant
    • ScrapYardArmory
Re: Any download for the Squad Combat Record Sheet?
« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2011, 08:20:44 »
I don't think that there is a download currently.  The squad record sheet is available in the A Time of War PDF in the back.  The PDF is only $15.

This may be one to ask the powers that be.  The normal character record sheet is a free download so there is a good chance they will hear a request for a few more.

Maverick

• Private
Re: Any download for the Squad Combat Record Sheet?
« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2011, 00:35:20 »
Odd, I downloaded both the squad record sheet and the battle armor squad record sheets from BattleCorps for free, but they appear to have been removed.  I've uploaded them to Mediafire, but will remove them if TPTB tell me that they need to stay inaccessible.

Squad Record Sheet
Battle Armor Squad Record Sheet

It's possible that they were removed inadvertantly and simply haven't been re-added to the BattleShop, the BattleTech.com page, or the ClassicBattleTech.com pages, and with everything that is going on (I think there is a convention or two going on right now), no one has noticed that they aren't available.

Register