Author Topic: The fate of the timber wolf  (Read 1832 times)

Megamandinga

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
    • Nuclei3D
The fate of the timber wolf
« on: 25 June 2015, 23:21:51 »
Hello esteemed writers,

I've been trying to piece together what the fate of the timber wolf mech is post jihad. Drawing from Sarna.nets info I can trace the inner sphere timber production to arc royale in the hands of the exile wolves but don't really know what happens post jihad and what leads to its disappearance after early republic era (according to MUL). Can you shed some light on this? Point me to the right source books if there are any?
It's the badly drawn cardboard bad asses!

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: The fate of the timber wolf
« Reply #1 on: 26 June 2015, 06:51:53 »
The MUL doesn't have information on the Mad Cat faction availability post-Early Republic.  This is not saying the Mad Cat doesn't exist.  It would say extinct if that were true.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Megamandinga

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
    • Nuclei3D
Re: The fate of the timber wolf
« Reply #2 on: 26 June 2015, 07:22:20 »
The MUL doesn't have information on the Mad Cat faction availability post-Early Republic.  This is not saying the Mad Cat doesn't exist.  It would say extinct if that were true.

Ok, when the mighty writers review the old units please consider making it officially available to future eras ;). Now to find a source book that gives me insight into clan wolf and exiles in the sphere circa 3145 and their machines + madcat. Something nice and deep as the original wolf and falcon source books. Could a new clan invasion be on the horizon from the home clans post age of destruction?

Thanks for clarifying.
It's the badly drawn cardboard bad asses!

Register