Author Topic: Combat Manual Liao, Lite, Beta  (Read 1393 times)

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Combat Manual Liao, Lite, Beta
« on: 17 December 2018, 22:27:21 »
I posted a fan-work (not official) CM Liao in the Fan Rules and Designs forum if anybody is interested.  No fluff, art, etc.  Just the rules necessary to build Liao combat commands.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

DarkJaguar

• Master Sergeant
Re: Combat Manual Liao, Lite, Beta
« Reply #1 on: 18 December 2018, 12:02:02 »
I posted a fan-work (not official) CM Liao in the Fan Rules and Designs forum if anybody is interested.  No fluff, art, etc.  Just the rules necessary to build Liao combat commands.

Looks pretty solid on a cursory once over!  Do Combat Manual: Clan Wolf/Wolf-in-Exile next ;)

Real talk though, would each clan rate its own manual, or would the clans be all wrapped up into one book?

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 18 December 2018, 14:23:04 »
I was planning on all the invading clans at once.  Assuming I do any more.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

DarkJaguar

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 18 December 2018, 14:40:51 »
I was planning on all the invading clans at once.  Assuming I do any more.

At the very least, post up your take on the SCA's!  I built a "house" SCA list for clan units to use, that just grabbed a bunch from CM: Mercs that also seemed to fit with clan forces, plus one custom one (that really only works with our house rules) I came up with.

Shrewd Bidder: At the start of the game, a force utilizing this ability may assign SPAs to one additional pilot for every 4 non-CI units the opposing force outnumbers them by.

Register