Author Topic: TRO 3145/ER 3145 - The future is here  (Read 125176 times)

Captain of C-21

• Warrant Officer
Re: TRO 3145/ER 3145 - The future is here
« Reply #660 on: 21 January 2014, 18:48:54 »
The fluff for the Ares describes them being used as raiders in Lance (4-Mech) strength.  After my experiences, it made me wonder if their suppose to be used that way.  Anything goes in battletech though!  :D

The pirate factions were still in full swing when the Ares first started appearing (right around late 3135-3136).  Most of those who saw the early Ares were pirate factions, Senate Loyalists, or random knights trying to hold everything together, so lone Ares would been hefty challenges for them.

Proud Warrior of the Clan Protectorate.

Looking to play clix Mechwarrior in the Northeast Ohio area?  Come join our playing group!

Quote from: Worktroll
Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics.