Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 183628 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1230 on: 05 January 2018, 19:42:00 »
Wow, what sensational way to start the new year!!  :o
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1231 on: 07 January 2018, 23:02:21 »
*sigh* Another temporary bar bites the dust.

Along with the supply of booze.

The fire is nice though......................
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1232 on: 08 January 2018, 10:05:03 »
Wombat didn't get the Bar!  The bar aka mobile structure's anti-capital weapons zapped the inbound "objects" he fired.  He did take out some of the neighborhood with various munitions, including abandoned Lyran Assault Mechs he dropped.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1233 on: 08 January 2018, 23:56:31 »
Yes, everything got shot down. But the debris fell onto the bar. A lot of debris fell on the bar. The real bar would have survived, but it got blown up a while back. It was a temporary bar and the debris fell on it. A lot. Se we need to get a replacement temporary replacement bar to replace the temporary replacement bar. At least temporarily......
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1234 on: 09 January 2018, 06:54:00 »
Sounds like a temporal situation...

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #1235 on: 09 January 2018, 07:07:32 »
*A large ovoid DropShip descends in a open field nearby. An ancient Colossus by the looks of her. As it touches down the name of ship can be clearly be read, as it is bright orange neon lights*

Ponsonby's Magnificent Travelling Pleasure Circus And Booze Emporium. All Varieties Of Pleasure Are Available and Prices Are Negotiable.[/[/i]size][/color]
« Last Edit: 18 January 2018, 08:42:53 by Sharpnel »
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1236 on: 09 January 2018, 12:40:30 »
*Due to the outrageous marquee text being used, BoP decides to shoot down the dropship using his patent pending BoP IndustriesTM bot-portable anti capital ship rifle.*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1237 on: 09 January 2018, 22:05:47 »
*Wrangler watches at curious horror as BoP shoot down a already landed DropShip full of bar girls and booze*

WHY IN SAM HILL ARE YOU DOING THAT?!??!

*Seeing the Dropship appears to be only slightly damaged from BoP malfunction in judgement. He walks up BoP and press the reboot button at back of his neck causing him to shutdown for next 48 hours while Windows3088 reconfigures his harddrive and logic circuits*.

*He then proceeds to the DropShip to check out the festivities that lies within.*

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1238 on: 11 January 2018, 18:43:25 »
* Wombat walks up BoP and press the reboot button at back of his neck causing him to shutdown for next 48 hours while Windows3088# reconfigures his harddrive and logic circuits. *

Windows3088 is a Word of Blake enhanced file

Fixed,
TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1239 on: 17 January 2018, 13:00:51 »
And THAT is why we can't have nice things around here, like an MechWarrior Bar and the Salohma Club where us Olde Fossils can lay down and take a nap in peace and quiet! Damn rowdy youngin's!

(Repeatedly hits BoP about the face and neck with his cane!)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1240 on: 17 January 2018, 15:44:59 »
*watches as Achoo proceeds to cave in BoP's noggin in with his cane of endo steel.*

Well, the DropShip is still there, might well check out this Ponsonby's Magnificent Travelling Pleasure Circus And Booze Emporium. 

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1241 on: 18 January 2018, 04:35:59 »
I'm pretty sure that atrocious marquee text of absurd font-size is the reason we can't have nice things.

I'M NOT SORRY!
*BoP pulls out a hip flask*

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #1242 on: 18 January 2018, 08:41:02 »
Partially correct. It's the reason you can't have nice things.

A bright flash appears and all BoP industry products on planet disappear, including the local factories.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1243 on: 18 January 2018, 10:04:45 »
<<While gazing at various items in the the big dropship full of stuff and entertainment.  He suddenly get's alert on his phone.  Looking down on it he eyes widen as his cowboy hat slight tilts back as he holds up the screen in amazement!>>

What hell, the BoP stocks disappeared!!!  Oh well, i got other options....

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1244 on: 27 January 2018, 13:24:08 »
Isn't Bop also a product of BoP Industries? And where did he go?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1245 on: 28 January 2018, 00:35:07 »
I think the temporal artificial intelligence has been placed into ClarkeMarek for safe keeping until a Classic Clanguna Robotic Body can be fine tuned (maybe detuned) to handle his mind.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1246 on: 28 January 2018, 12:17:30 »
I would not wish anything made by ClangaCorp on anyone, even my worse enemy. Well......maybe Wombat  ;D

Drewbacca

• Major
  • What could have been...
« Reply #1247 on: 28 January 2018, 14:52:08 »
What the hell happened to the bar? You disappear for about ten years, change your name seven or eight times and send RC Hetzer bombs everywhere then suddenly EVERYTHING CHANGES!!!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1248 on: 28 January 2018, 17:04:47 »
What the hell happened to the bar? You disappear for about ten years, change your name seven or eight times and send RC Hetzer bombs everywhere then suddenly EVERYTHING CHANGES!!!
It was the Wombat.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1249 on: 29 January 2018, 00:11:24 »
*A rumbling noise is heard as a BoP Industries Orbitally Deployed Autonomous Seed Factory drops next to the bar and begins building more factory.*
*BoP strolls across the street from the factory into the bar*

I wanna talk to your manager.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1250 on: 29 January 2018, 01:01:03 »
* Massive ADA fire comes from Truetanker's Mobile unit as it fires on the BoP Mobile Factory above it. "

Oops... Forgot to turn off the self defense air system, again.

* Twirt Twirt *

* Gives Achoo a bill for the expended missiles and grabs a drink for BoP. *

Here ya go BoP ol' buddy! No hard feelings eh?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1251 on: 29 January 2018, 23:13:29 »
Hard feelings?  Like in thermo nuclear kind of feeling? That's feeling a lot heat.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1252 on: 29 January 2018, 23:30:08 »
Their not Type-Ib Davey Crockett-Ms... their more like Thermobarics, Fuel-Air-Missile.

With the assorted fun stuff thrown in for prettiness.

Class III
Class IV
Class V
Colored Smoke, Pink
Colored Smoke, Purple
Colored Smoke, Neon Green
Aresol Anti-Fire Foam Dispensers
Flare, Blue
Flare, White

You know, fun stuff...

TT

( Which is why you frails are going to die, except me and maybe BoP. )
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1253 on: 06 February 2018, 06:56:22 »
Their not Type-Ib Davey Crockett-Ms... their more like Thermobarics, Fuel-Air-Missile.
So Davey Crockett crack corn and I don t care because i'm dead anyways?

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1254 on: 06 February 2018, 08:16:53 »
Watch out, TT sounds about to go full Terminator on everyone.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1255 on: 10 March 2018, 22:25:19 »
*sigh* We once had a nice club. And a nice bar. Once upon a time.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1256 on: 10 March 2018, 23:06:36 »
Once upon a time, before the blue menace.  Now all we're are left with is a pink pikachu

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1257 on: 11 March 2018, 07:37:50 »
*sigh* We once had a nice club. And a nice bar. Once upon a time.
That's what happens when you go one one those Poke'mon Journeys for months and then come back much later.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1258 on: 11 March 2018, 23:41:10 »
Just took some time away.....................

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1259 on: 18 March 2018, 13:23:03 »
Darn it, Achoo's fading!!  Call in the Walmart...arrrg...i mean the Wombat to revive him!