Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 183554 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1260 on: 20 April 2018, 22:37:38 »
*sigh*
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1261 on: 20 April 2018, 22:38:50 »
Did someone just passed gas??

>:D

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1262 on: 21 April 2018, 00:42:58 »
Well of course.  It was going 45 in a 65 MPH zone.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1263 on: 21 April 2018, 12:47:31 »
I'm surprised you weren't going Warp speed, BoP.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1264 on: 21 April 2018, 19:05:26 »
Nah.  Ludicrous speed.
I've gone to plaid.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1265 on: 27 April 2018, 13:01:24 »
I'm sort of just going. Sort of.  8)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1266 on: 28 April 2018, 09:48:49 »
You being propelled as fast as you sneeze?  ;D
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1267 on: 07 May 2018, 00:24:56 »
Nope. My sneezes don't have enough thrust to move my mass.   :(

Whiplash, on the other hand......   :P

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1268 on: 07 May 2018, 07:18:03 »
Well, your going need get over whiplash since you need steal another Locust IIC since was stolen in the last thread by the Wombat in act of Grand Theft Mecha.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1269 on: 15 May 2018, 00:37:06 »
Meh. Already stole a binary of them and painted them up in metallic green cammo with enough machineguns to make even a Piranha pilot say "That is a lot of machineguns, Quiaff?"

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1270 on: 15 May 2018, 06:42:03 »
I'd love see these recounts of your mis-adventures, Achoo. You seem to have quite the troublemaker.  ;D

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1271 on: 15 May 2018, 19:59:52 »
Eh? You daft wrangler?

Wombat taught Achoo everythinnnnng he knows...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1272 on: 16 May 2018, 14:31:47 »
Eh? You daft wrangler?

Wombat taught Achoo everythinnnnng he knows...

TT
Wait...wat???? Is he some kind of Chinese marital artist with windy long moustache?

Stressing his "young" student?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1273 on: 16 May 2018, 15:59:22 »
I'd love see these recounts of your mis-adventures, Achoo. You seem to have quite the troublemaker.  ;D

Your impling Achoo is the troublemaker.... wrong here bucko!

Wombat is the one you seek, Achoo is trying to recover from years of denotative abuse.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1274 on: 16 May 2018, 22:25:07 »
Your impling Achoo is the troublemaker.... wrong here bucko!

Wombat is the one you seek, Achoo is trying to recover from years of denotative abuse.

TT
So...he not fun loving trouble maker.  I don't know...he did that raid on the FedSun thread stealing their booze.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1275 on: 27 May 2018, 22:54:08 »
It was the thread of raiding Terra to get booze. And I was running the Wobblies, who were "letting" the raid happen to test the local militia. And to see what the raiders were actually up too. Basically one faction knew what was going on but didn't tell anyone else. It was fun!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1276 on: 01 June 2018, 06:40:46 »
You should have recorded the raid, be great thing to watch for movie night.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1277 on: 04 June 2018, 22:29:39 »
It was like four iterations of this site ago.  :(

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1278 on: 05 June 2018, 10:38:59 »
It was like four iterations of this site ago.  :(
It could be still in the wayback machine, it maybe still be found!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1279 on: 21 June 2018, 21:52:58 »
That would be cool.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1280 on: 24 June 2018, 12:16:02 »
Ah fond memories, where Achoo got a daily hazing from Wombat, and trboturtle got his shell waxed and danced on by said marsupial.

Fun times...  8)

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Drewbacca

• Major
  • What could have been...
« Reply #1281 on: 11 July 2018, 13:06:25 »
It was the thread of raiding Terra to get booze. And I was running the Wobblies, who were "letting" the raid happen to test the local militia. And to see what the raiders were actually up too. Basically one faction knew what was going on but didn't tell anyone else. It was fun!

I remember that. That was about five usernames ago.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1282 on: 11 July 2018, 13:15:12 »
When was that happening?  ???

Drewbacca

• Major
« Reply #1283 on: 11 July 2018, 14:31:39 »
I think I was SR71 back then. Or DiamondFox. So it has been a while.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1284 on: 14 July 2018, 22:25:13 »
It was quite a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, on a server crashed, buried and mourned.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1285 on: 15 July 2018, 06:35:56 »
You should make new new new adventures. It's been too dull lately.

Drewbacca

• Major
« Reply #1286 on: 15 July 2018, 12:37:06 »
We tried. But the role-playing aspect of the hall has kind of died out and things easily go off the rails.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1287 on: 15 July 2018, 14:08:37 »
Well, that is your problem! You are using rails! You need to think off the track...…..maybe waaaaaaaaaaaay off the track.

Drewbacca

• Major
« Reply #1288 on: 15 July 2018, 15:47:17 »
Good point mighty one. But I would love to pull some new folks to the bar for a mission .

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1289 on: 15 July 2018, 16:33:07 »
I'll get the coal for the 100 ton military Steam train you have in the back of the property.