Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 183630 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1320 on: 08 March 2019, 20:42:52 »
What did you think I slathered all over the detonator?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1321 on: 09 March 2019, 11:53:10 »
What you trying to do, cause premature detonation? I rather not see people trying use halon to put out the bar on fire.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1322 on: 09 March 2019, 15:36:27 »
 it was either that or give him grav boots so he could do the moonwalk on turbotrtl's shell again...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1323 on: 09 March 2019, 20:36:37 »
Gravdeck would work too.  However the Jumpship may not survive the experience.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1324 on: 20 March 2019, 23:06:38 »
Well, if Chili Inferno IIC was slathered all over the detonator we are save from the detonator detonating. Because it will be inside Wombat's tummy when it detonates, which will have less destructive capability than the Chili Inferno IIC in Wombat's belly.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1325 on: 21 March 2019, 05:44:32 »
What about the fireball coming from his tail end? 

[Watches as Wombat gases lite up a bar table as he skirts by.]  <<<<FLAMES!!!>>>>>

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1326 on: 30 March 2019, 11:37:34 »
Meh. It's not quite at FATO levels yet.

Yet.

(BTW "FATO" means Fart Assisted Take Off.)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1327 on: 30 June 2019, 17:52:13 »
Is wombat producing enough thrust yet to launch a payload into orbit?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1328 on: 30 June 2019, 20:55:12 »
Im sure he break orbit with enough that stuff burning out his butt.  xp

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1329 on: 04 July 2019, 10:34:40 »
Only if he thrusts in a straight line. Wombat tends to flail while in flight, sending him careening all over the place. And occasionally he opens his mouth to scream, which acts as an air brake. And his pouch occasionally opens up, radically changing the direction he is flailing as stuff falls out. And every once in a while his Wombat suit gets blown off, which leaves him naked and tumbling. It would be fun to watch if it wasn't for the fact that his "vapor trail" is toxic, the stuff that falls out of his pouch is sometimes unexploded ordnance, he might accidentally crash into you, and occasionally he will grab onto you pleading "make it stop" and drag you along for the completely out of control event that is "THE FLIGHT OF THE WOMBAT!".

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1330 on: 04 July 2019, 11:40:31 »
Wow, i hate see the Environmental Protection people have to clean up after Wombat's done flying around.  (watches as the blue flying wombat careers over hill tops ending in large explosion lighting the night skies.)
***[[[EXPLOSION]]]***

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1331 on: 10 July 2019, 11:42:07 »
This is the best part! Give him about 30 seconds before he starts to fall to the ground! Well, if he remembers to fall. Sometimes he forgets about the whole gravity thing..... >:D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1332 on: 10 July 2019, 12:32:06 »
So he's not the Fall Guy?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1333 on: 14 July 2019, 16:09:20 »
Only if he remembers to fall...…..it depends on how distracted he is. He never studied law...….but every once in a while it sort of dawns on him.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1334 on: 14 July 2019, 18:49:42 »
Is that when he remembers whe he over a deep ravine?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1335 on: 14 July 2019, 20:08:44 »
Usually a long fall is involved...….unfortunately he frequently falls on me or through the roof of a newly opened bar thread... :thumbsup:

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1336 on: 14 July 2019, 20:54:36 »
Woah he falls into a plot hole!
I guess it fiat..
« Last Edit: 14 July 2019, 20:56:22 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1337 on: 15 July 2019, 21:00:55 »
Plot hole, pot hole, just a hole...…..it's a whole lot of falling involved.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1338 on: 15 July 2019, 21:28:12 »
Don't he usually ends up falling on you and stealing your wallet?  I remember alot WANTED poster with Wombat face.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1339 on: 16 July 2019, 09:57:46 »
He stole those. All of them, as far as I can tell.  ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1340 on: 31 July 2019, 13:26:34 »
[[Meanwhile, in a secretive room in what was once called China.  A blue wombat add yet another batch of Wanted Pictures to his wall, try complete wallpapering his house.]]

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1341 on: 19 September 2019, 22:37:06 »
[Three Wombats from different time zones stumble out of the closet on the left. One of them has a curiously fruity mustache while the other two are trying to force-feed the Wombat with the fruity mustache an entire keg of Chili Inferno with a side of slightly rotten pickles.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1342 on: 20 September 2019, 07:07:02 »
...Achoo...i think Wombat has cousins...their ARMED. (Opens the emergency shelter below his bar stool and jumps in with his drink and closes metal shelf with [slam]).

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1343 on: 20 September 2019, 14:40:07 »
Oh crap...….there goes the bar...………………..again!  :o

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1344 on: 20 September 2019, 16:52:09 »
Well why do you keep putting the armor on the outside?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1345 on: 21 September 2019, 11:28:15 »
Here Wombat, add this IIC to your Chili Inferno...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1346 on: 21 September 2019, 17:39:10 »
On the outside?    The whole thing is armored!

It doesn't help.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1347 on: 22 September 2019, 03:56:41 »
Yes.
Because it's the INSIDE that needs all the armor.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1348 on: 22 September 2019, 20:18:50 »
IT IS ARMORED! THE WHOLE PLACE IS MADE OF ARMOR!

We just glue some wood veneer to it and call it good.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1349 on: 23 September 2019, 01:43:58 »
Is the veneer armored?