Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 183690 times)

Sharpnel

• Colonel
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1350 on: 23 September 2019, 11:19:15 »
It's Kevlar meant to look like wood.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1351 on: 23 September 2019, 11:21:50 »
(Wrangler muffled from downstairs)
"Hey, why did you guys have "Made by Clangcorp" on these toy plastic Armor plate around this place??"
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1352 on: 23 September 2019, 18:03:03 »
Nope. That's the AFFS thread. We use recycled warship armor we recycled from a couple of warships that turned up missing a while back...…..we savaged them, er, salvaged them fair and square!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1353 on: 23 September 2019, 19:27:07 »
Why do I picture the old old Mighty Achoo as his evil pink Magician wearing pirate eye patch and pirate's hat.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1354 on: 24 September 2019, 22:01:54 »
I am not a magician. I don't even do card tricks.  8)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1355 on: 25 September 2019, 07:35:30 »
I am not a magician. I don't even do card tricks.  8)
Not what i hear when your playing poker games.  :)

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1356 on: 25 September 2019, 20:11:44 »
"I like to play card tricks too."

**awkward silence**

[Wombat waddles away. A few moments later everyone realizes that they are missing their credit cards.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1357 on: 26 September 2019, 06:11:22 »
OMG! My Clangorcorp Credit Card been stolen!!  (Silence)

Waitminute...that thing was scam to get you buy more their junk.  Thank gaud I didn't fall for that one.

(Sips from his Clangorcorp branded Beer Stein with pin holes of beer leaking from it.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1358 on: 26 September 2019, 20:09:18 »
I don't even carry actual cards anymore. Just those fake cards you get in adverts.

Of course that doesn't stop Wombat from using them...…..

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1359 on: 27 September 2019, 03:14:19 »
"All I know is those fake credit cards with the bumps on them feel oddly good when you slide them in and out of your butt cheeks."

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1360 on: 27 September 2019, 10:27:19 »
Well, i guess makes easier since you two don't wear pants.  I do not slide cards in my body parts...thankyouverymuch...eww.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1361 on: 28 September 2019, 13:33:56 »
Film at eleven!  :o

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1362 on: 29 September 2019, 20:03:01 »
[Wombat is immediately reminded of the Kentucky Fried Movie.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1363 on: 29 September 2019, 21:28:24 »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1364 on: 30 September 2019, 06:30:02 »
Ok.....Wombat how did a youngster your age even KNOW about such an old naughty movie like that????

??? . . o o O O ( Waitaminute...Achoo is joking and laughing at Wombat's jokes?? ....and where did i leave my car keys?)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1365 on: 30 September 2019, 16:52:28 »
I loved that movie! " I am not wearing pants. Film at eleven." "The popcorn you are eating has been pissed on. More at eleven." "Moscow in flames, missiles headed for New York. More at eleven." "Rams plagued by fumbles as earthquakes rock Los Angeles. Film at eleven."

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1366 on: 03 October 2019, 00:53:53 »
[Wombat hides Big Jim Slade deep inside his pouch.]

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1367 on: 03 October 2019, 13:18:49 »
Hey Wombat?

Are those the 747 Airplane Engine schematics I see next to that thumping bounded body in your pouch?

And is that a Go-Go pole and some leftover turtle wax polish??!?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1368 on: 03 October 2019, 15:38:15 »
Why would Wombat want a 1000 year old schematics for a Airliner's engines?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1369 on: 03 October 2019, 19:52:13 »
Why indeed! Especially since Wombat cannot read!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1370 on: 04 October 2019, 13:01:49 »
* Gives Wombat some highly experimentally and extremely volatile thermobaric materials to play with.

Go and have fun Blue Buddy!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1371 on: 05 October 2019, 16:56:10 »
Wombat will probably just drink them...…..

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1372 on: 05 October 2019, 18:56:02 »
That is true

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1373 on: 05 October 2019, 19:38:10 »
On the positive side for us the results can't be worse than when Wombat gets into the Chili Inferno IIC.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1374 on: 05 October 2019, 19:48:03 »
So....Clang invested in this industry so Wombat could cause mayhem?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1375 on: 06 October 2019, 08:58:58 »
Nobody has to invest in anything for Wombat to cause mayhem. Although I have heard that a number of insurance companies are pressuring ACMEtm to "recall" Wombat and reboot him a less destructive kid appropriate toon.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1376 on: 06 October 2019, 09:39:42 »
But why? They money make from all gag gatgets they fool...*cough* convinced people to buy.
« Last Edit: 21 October 2019, 05:44:41 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1377 on: 07 October 2019, 17:49:34 »
Gatgets? That's a new one! Moparmessiah would be proud!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1378 on: 21 October 2019, 05:49:16 »
(Wrangler stabs his Noteputer multiple times muttering about stupid misprogrammed auto-correct! Who can be heard muttering to himself "Its "Gadget!" stupid Wombat powered Computer!")

I wonder if Wombat has large investment with ACMEtm.  Sounds like a thing he would do given the someone named "Roadrunner" has controlling interest in the company.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1379 on: 23 October 2019, 20:00:37 »
*whistles quietly trying to not draw the irate attention of Wrangler*