Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 183659 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1380 on: 27 October 2019, 07:04:38 »
AH HA!  So you DO have investment into Achme, Achoo.

Man that's how you get half money on booze you buy for this joint.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1381 on: 31 October 2019, 11:14:51 »
I have no investment in Acme. I am, however, a frequent sue their asses because they created Wombat and he broke my stuff again plaintiff.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1382 on: 31 October 2019, 14:53:09 »
So who did win that Jet Engine vs. Achoo lawsuit?

I remember a certain southern chicken lawyer being envolved...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1383 on: 31 October 2019, 17:14:29 »
The lawyers on both sides. Everybody else lost.  :'(
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1384 on: 31 October 2019, 17:15:08 »
This is why you only buy High QualityTM BoP Industries Wares

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1385 on: 31 October 2019, 17:57:10 »
(Wrangler read the Consumer Galactic Reports)
Quote from: Consumer Galactic Reports
Products produced by Acme, BoP Industries, and ClangCorp should be avoided at all costs.

Ahh, i'm not sure about the quality of those things, Boppie, you and your buddies aren't getting best spectacular product reviews.
« Last Edit: 01 November 2019, 07:54:16 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1386 on: 02 November 2019, 15:00:06 »
This is why you only buy High QualityTM BoP Industries Wares

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wheeze* [try to breathe]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1387 on: 03 November 2019, 08:13:46 »
Oh that's right, Achoo, is the lead tester of that stuff.

(looks at the wall where there various pictures Achoo in states of disarray and explodedness).

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1388 on: 04 November 2019, 18:21:05 »
Those pictures were evidence from the many, many, many, many (insert about 300 or so more many's) lawsuits.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1389 on: 06 November 2019, 14:59:09 »
Are you worried they were trying make you the fall guy?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1390 on: 08 November 2019, 11:50:48 »
Trying to make me...…..I AM THE FALL GUY!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1391 on: 08 November 2019, 16:36:25 »
 ??? . . o o O O (So he fell for it then?)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1392 on: 11 November 2019, 18:14:55 »
Keep your thought balloons to yourself.   ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1393 on: 12 November 2019, 06:54:27 »
(Looks at the wall of pictures again.)
Wait, that looks like you were strapped to a flying wing backpack made by BoP and after picture you head first into the ground.  This seems to have been when you were still the Pikiachoo thingy. 

Why don't you try it now since you have more durable body, Achoo?  Your Winslow body indestructible.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1394 on: 15 November 2019, 12:57:13 »
Nope. And it was Pinkachoo.  8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1395 on: 27 November 2019, 19:42:52 »
By the way...is your old Pinkachoo is stuck in poke'ball somewhere?  :-X

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1396 on: 27 November 2019, 19:55:48 »
………...…………..no...…………………………………………………………………...why do you ask?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1397 on: 27 November 2019, 20:28:02 »
I thought i saw the Wombat running off giggling and mentioned he finally caught the fury pink one.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1398 on: 28 November 2019, 17:23:46 »
……………………………….nope...…………………………..definitely nope...……………………. ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1399 on: 28 November 2019, 20:32:45 »
(Wrangler turns heads to the restroom.)
 [ Suddenly after closing the door the bar rumbles and rest room and the small part bar launches skyward..slightly roasting Achoo....as Wrangler scream s]
 "GET ME DOWN!!!

(Wombat stops leaning on control pad on where he stops chewing on urinal cake to watch hidden BoP escape vehicle that was mysteriously installed into hidden corner of the bar / lounge.)

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1400 on: 29 November 2019, 07:19:46 »
HEY
Come back here with my escape rocket

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1401 on: 29 November 2019, 13:36:06 »
[As the escape rocket is chemical design (why we dont know...)  the 1st stage separates and descends rapidly....precisely where it came from...on BirdofPrey since his booster's computer listens to the owner...]

« Last Edit: 18 December 2019, 09:54:15 by Wrangler »

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1402 on: 29 November 2019, 22:27:24 »
A BoP industries Cyber BoP CloneTM begins to descend upon the bar, gesturing angrily at the escape rocket as he passes by
Well, that was fun, I haven't been crushed, blown up or caught on fire in a while.
BoP looks at some moss his arm
Maybe my bodies have been in storage a bit too long.
« Last Edit: 12 December 2019, 15:01:56 by BirdofPrey »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1403 on: 30 November 2019, 08:44:55 »
[Bop goes to a table as he inspects his moss, then realize he hears voices coming from his own body!  He magnifies the hearing and can make out collective voices who apparently are microscopic (very loud) people like beings living in moss spots claiming they OWN this place, stop moving around so much.]

[Mean while in orbit, Wrangler is trying figure out what heck happened as he trying to a void the throne for obvious reasons!]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1404 on: 02 December 2019, 21:44:32 »
Trying to a void the throne, a? How very Canadian of you!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1405 on: 03 December 2019, 06:46:07 »
<<First of all, i ain't no Canadian whatever that is, i'm from Sierra (the planet)!>>
<<Your toilet isn't design for FREEFALL use so i got keep it closed and sealed!>>

[Meanwhile the bar feels drafty since part of it has departed this planet and some of it crashed down the street...raising insurance premiums AGAIN for surviving residents.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1406 on: 07 December 2019, 18:36:05 »
FREEFALL? Nothing here is free! Even the falls! We charge you for the privilege of falling here buddy!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1407 on: 09 December 2019, 08:56:02 »
(Meanwhile from the "Escape" rocket in orbit...Wrangler trying to figure out where controls are to land this flying garbage collector.)
<<I'm sure, it's not FREE for you since you didn't even know your throne room was a bloody rocket!>> ~ Wrangler transmits.

<<If you would like get find a recall button to get your throne back on the ground, i'd be most happy.>>

(Down in the bar, Achoo and his surviving customers collect icicles bodies on them as bar is open to the WINTER elements with part of the wall (and bathroom) is missing.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1408 on: 12 December 2019, 13:15:50 »
You are assuming I didn't know that it was a rocket. You are also assuming it has a recall button down here. Nope.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1409 on: 12 December 2019, 15:02:56 »
Why would an escape bathroom come with a recall function?