Author Topic: Karrige Blood line  (Read 1297 times)

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
Karrige Blood line
« on: 22 June 2012, 19:55:18 »
It is stated in Op:Klondike that the Karrige blood line has disappeared, though he may have been in collusion with the Not-Named Clan. Has there ever been an established connection in any other books, or is his blood line forever lost?
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

joechummer

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant
  • My blood runs the color of jade.
    • Philip Lee Writing
Re: Karrige Blood line
« Reply #1 on: 22 June 2012, 21:07:15 »
Widowmaker Khan Jason Karrige and his Bloodline was addressed in the novel Betrayal of Ideals by Blaine Lee Pardoe, which was published in 4 parts on BattleCorps.com. Definitely worth a read, if you're interested in a definitive answer.

Philip A. LeeManaging Editor of Shrapnel, the Official BattleTech Magazine. Author of BattleCorps stories A Wolf in the Eyrie, Half of a Warrior, Seeds of Loyalty, Whispering Death, Fragments of History, A Living Epitaph, Double Down, So Costly a Sacrifice, Rain Dance, Quail Hunting, A Show of Force, and A Keystone Arch, Seven Years' Bad Luck, High Value Target, The Face of the Enemy, Horn and Fang, and A Measure of Clarity
Twitter: @JoeChummer
Author Page
Official Website