Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 187935 times)

BirdofPrey

• Major
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #540 on: 27 March 2012, 13:24:52 »
Well cleaning time.  Come on guys, let's go.
*The dozen BoPs at the bar get up and load their guns.*
Time to go Falchion hunting
*The BoPs open fire, several grenades are thrown*

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #541 on: 27 March 2012, 14:46:15 »
The now cat-eared shadowraven pulls out a small device with a big red button. Sighing melodramatically he pushes the plunger....and nothing happens. Several long seconds pass, turning into minutes, Shakeing his head he tosses away the remote which bounces twice before skidding off into the leg of a chair, knocking a napkin off which drift lightly to settle on the button. When it does the entire front of the bar explodes in fire and shrapnel shredding their way through the Falchion horde.
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

Falchion

• Captain
« Reply #542 on: 27 March 2012, 15:36:08 »
"We're not iterations... We're, er, hats!"

"Yeah, we're hats! Put us on your heads!"
The one, the only, the unnecessary Falchion!

Mastergunz

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
  • BBBBBBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #543 on: 27 March 2012, 18:44:27 »
Miraculously enough, 'Ah Leah' by Donnie Iris starts playing on the jukbox in the corner and the remains of the Falchion horde begin melting into soupy puddles of pink goo.  >:D

-Gunz
" also, didn't you know mechs are able to run their massive energy weapons and all only because of their super secret fusion engine designs? the fusion engines actually turn rage and tears generated on the internet, wirelessly into usable power for the machines." -steelblueskies

"I find that alcohol bestows a variety of tactical options."

"Hotwire your imagination into your sense of self-preservation, and see what percolates." -Weirdo

Follow along with my miniature exploits on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MastergunzPaintWorx

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #544 on: 27 March 2012, 18:59:39 »
*The BoPs that don't collapse from shrapnel induced damage turn toward ShadowRaven*
That's alcohol abuse.
ATTACK!
*Shadowraven is suddenly mobbed*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #545 on: 28 March 2012, 01:14:19 »
BoP! The same applies to you! The one of you with the highest serial number gets to stay! The rest got to go. But, to be nice, I will give a case of Timbiqui dark to the excess BoP's to take care of the excess Falchions.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Falchion

• Captain
« Reply #546 on: 30 March 2012, 09:55:58 »
"And I shall offer you cases of the finest and purest grain alcohol to take care of these excess posters!" Falchion says, offering a large crate of Everclear to BirdofPrey.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #547 on: 30 March 2012, 12:08:23 »
[Looks around to see if this Falchion is the last one in the bar. Noting several other Falchions Achoo pulls out his Pangalactic Hyperhammer, sets it to "Splat Gods" and swings away!]

KERSPLAT!

Now where was I......oh yes. Drinking!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #548 on: 30 March 2012, 12:53:04 »
[...sadly, and far too late to do anything about it, Achoo realizes he's been drinking Wombat-brand Lemonade.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #549 on: 30 March 2012, 13:15:41 »
~wipes some splattered pinkness from his face with an expression of utter disgust~

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #550 on: 31 March 2012, 11:10:23 »
BoP! The same applies to you! The one of you with the highest serial number gets to stay! The rest got to go. But, to be nice, I will give a case of Timbiqui dark to the excess BoP's to take care of the excess Falchions.
"And I shall offer you cases of the finest and purest grain alcohol to take care of these excess posters!" Falchion says, offering a large crate of Everclear to BirdofPrey.
*BoP considers this to be sufficient enticement and pulls the pin on his nuclear hand grenade*

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #551 on: 31 March 2012, 11:55:53 »
~hides in the lead lined refrigerator~

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #552 on: 31 March 2012, 21:10:03 »
Crap. Here we go again! [Exits, stage right]

Falchion

• Captain
« Reply #553 on: 31 March 2012, 23:59:47 »
Much to ShadowRaven's dismay, the places where splattered Falchion had landed on his face is starting to itch and develop into rather large lumps. It appears that he has a case of Falchions.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #554 on: 02 April 2012, 01:38:53 »
knowing there is nothing for it. ShadowRaven opens the fridge, steps out calmly. Punches BoP in the face, takes the nuclear hand grenade and returns to the lead lined fridge. Closeing the door, takeing note how the light does in fact go out, and whispers in what little latin he knows. In proper cartoon physics, the fridge suddenly bulges but doesn't burst. then the door swings slowly open and smoke wafts forth, nothing of the refrigerators original contents remaining.

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #555 on: 02 April 2012, 08:55:29 »
Aw, man! That was a perfectly good refrigerator!

Falchion

• Captain
« Reply #556 on: 03 April 2012, 00:41:38 »
"Nothing but cheap paper mache," Falchion says, walking over and putting a fist through the side of the still-smoking fridge. When he withdraws it, his floof starts to glow. "I don't feel so good..."

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #557 on: 03 April 2012, 02:14:42 »
Where's my mushroom cloud?  They gave me a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee I would see a mushroom cloud.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #558 on: 04 April 2012, 00:37:32 »
That sounds like a Clang-A-Corp advertisement....no wonder the fridge didn't blow apart. It's ACME. Still cheap, but not as cheap.

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #559 on: 08 October 2012, 12:52:19 »
[Wombat yawns and falls out of the salad bar (which was probably not up to Clang-a-Corp standards, but then again, what is?) and falls into the soup of the day.]

*sniff*
*sniff*

"This soup tastes horrible! It tastes like...'mech actuator. Actually thats not a bad gimmick. Still, needs more cat."

[Wombat begins pulling random things, explosives, and the occasional lost hitchhiker out of his pouch in an effort to "jazz up" the soup of the day.]

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #560 on: 08 October 2012, 13:56:56 »
Unbeknownst to wombat, we secretly replaced the soup of the day with an acid cocktail.

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #561 on: 08 October 2012, 14:19:01 »
"...goodness this soup is going right through me."

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #562 on: 08 October 2012, 17:29:50 »
Is that melting Wombat that I smell?

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #563 on: 08 October 2012, 17:45:36 »
that or moldy gym socks. Kinda hard to tell the difference

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #564 on: 08 October 2012, 18:01:36 »
You do have a point there. Oh well, time to refill the beer pretzel jars so I can refill my beer.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #565 on: 08 October 2012, 18:37:35 »
My research department has taken some skin samples from Wombat, and determined that it is partially composed of moldy gym socks, so that explains the smell.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #566 on: 09 October 2012, 09:48:28 »
Are you sure that you did not just get clippings from Wombat's Wombat suit?

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #567 on: 09 October 2012, 14:42:53 »
I'd ask the intern who took the samples, but whatever was in them turned her into a cartoon and she escaped quarantine.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #568 on: 09 October 2012, 15:04:34 »
Naturally. Well, nothing about Wombat can actually be considered normal, but too much exposure to Wombat can toon you.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #569 on: 09 October 2012, 15:31:58 »
which isn't so bad. it is part of the reason most of us are still alive, well those of you not comprised entirely of shadows, bad puns, and fractured humor

— From a post on rpg.net

Register