Author Topic: BattleTech Long Island II  (Read 170730 times)

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
Re: BattleTech Long Island II
« Reply #510 on: 21 May 2019, 17:03:26 »
Anthony: I am paying whatever cost is necessary for both the message and to get my people off Wei and bring them here.  As for Zion, Tristan Botley is the only member of the families there, so the cost of getting him off-planet will be substantially less.

I have received the interview questions, but as of yet haven't decided how they will be answered.  But since I have to answer or risk looking suspicious by the media (BlackDracs), I will answer them and send them to you once I have.

Jim: I just looked it up, I have less than a year in-universe, but the shit's hitting the fan now and I can't protect the families where they are, so I'm getting them out, even if it breaks me.  Hopefully, the governor and the people of Nejiro will accept the presence of Capellan refugees on their planet.  I look at it this way, at least we aren't filthy Davions.

Dave

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #511 on: 21 May 2019, 19:50:38 »
This is true, with Federats you never know which one is the spy, even if they tell you. With Capellans they are ALL spies and insurgents :D ;D
Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon. Windage and elevation."

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #512 on: 21 May 2019, 20:29:11 »
Oasis is a closed charter city of the Koizumi Ichizoku, located 500 km north of the southern polar circle, 2000 km north of Nanpo no hyobo, on the Shiretoko Peninsula, Nankyoku, amidst the Shiretoko Sebone Yukinomori. It is an engineering marvel few people see in person. Oasis is the first city on the planet to achieve zero emissions, and zero waste, recycling is serious business. The city population of 22394 is governed by a Council of Commissioners, with a council elected Mayor, currently Sue Yoriharu. The city's economic base is generated primarily from mining; metals, minerals, salt, gemstones, and dimension stone; commercial fishing, and sea farming. The city's primary employer is Kyokuchi Yoru Sangyo, Koizumi's semi public mining operations umbrella company. Due to the subarctic oceanic climate there is minimal outdoor seasonal agriculture, mostly occurring during the summer months, largely consisting of fishing, hunting, and trapping. Most of the city's food sources are produced via aquaponics, hydroponics, and aeroponics. There are also poultry farms, small goat herds, mushrooms,  and a dwarf forest of fruit and nut bearing trees, (the most popular social media trees on the planet) all raised in the underground caverns and tunnels of Oasis. The city proper is built underground in enormous natural and constructed caverns and tunnels between Mount Iwo and Mount Rausu, two dormant stratovolcanoes, on the shores of Kohu Hanu Lake. The lake is about 100 meters below the surface, and is an average of 150 meters deep, with an area of 20000 square meters, it is fed by several hot mineral springs. It provides fresh water, and winter dockage for the city's fishing and seagoing vessels. The city is a labyrinth of tunnels and caverns, complete maps of which are classified. Mining, industrial, and farming tunnels range over the underground of most of the peninsula. There are secure access tunnels for light and air circulation, and secure entrances for seasonal agriculture, express cargo, and mail delivery. There are no rail lines, or landing strips, the city is only accessible from the sea, or from small bush planes and VTOL's. Public transportation within Oasis is mostly small electric vehicles, bicycles, or pedestrian paths. Utilities are provided by geothermal, hydropower, and hydrocell energy sources. The main entrance to the city is accessible through Ashika Dokutsu, shared with colonies of sea lions, sea otters, and nattiq seals, via Hangetsu Wan and Serpent Run, a river that flows into the bay from Kohu Hanu Lake, through several security checkpoints. Hangetsu Wan is home to several floating piers; which include boat building and maintenance, processing centers, living spaces, markets, offices, hospitality centers, galleries, restaurants, bars, and public spaces; docks, and a marina that is the summer port for Oasis' seagoing vessels. Oasis sponsors the only professional association football club (Oasis Badgers) that rarely plays their own home stadium; which has its own floating pier, used mostly for local clubs; they play at home only when they are in the finals. The piers are open from the first thaw, until the winter freeze, when the port is emptied and locked down. During the summer the port is occasionally visited by cruise liners and yachts for the Midnight Sun Festiva (this year it coincides with the 175th anniversary of Oasis) and whale watching tourists, most of which never go past the piers.  For the luxury tourist market there are several ryokan with onsen, ski resorts, and photo safaris nestled in the mountains, and inside limited access tunnels, available to exclusive wealthy guests. Oasis immigration and tourism are strictly limited and controlled, however Oasis is one of the most requested cities to emigrate to. It has some of the highest starting salaries on planet and the quality of life for even the average fisherman, factory worker, or miner is very high. Local companies pay extremely well for loyalty and secrecy, especially structural, mechanical, mechatronic, and geotechnical engineers. At this time Oasis has the third largest mining operation on the planet, with millions of ounces of gold, (currently valued locally at 616 Ryu per ounce)corundum, solid carbon, salts, sulphur, silver, and copper coming out of the mines yearly, as well as lesser quantities of other valuable materials. (including fossils) Security is quite high, breaches are most often lethal.   
Oasis is home to a few of the largest, and wealthiest sans ichizoku owned companies on planet. Hokkyokuguma Saiko, a publicly owned corporation, owns or controls twenty seven percent of the mineral rights around Oasis, and has diversified into many industries across Nejiro. It is currently valued at 1352.69 Ryu a share. Mister Robotto is a publicly traded company that designs and manufactures robots, exosuits, and industrial mechs. They are currently valued at 197.87 a share. Kaiyo Tansa is a semi publicly owned company invested in oceanography. They design and construct cutting edge submarines for every market, and conduct and sponsor explorations throughout the system in all facets of oceanography, their scientists and engineers publish frequently in academic journals, and file patents regularly. Locally Kaiyo Tansa brand submarines are used to hunt sea dragons and mega sharks, and to collect other sea harvests. The current value of the company is 208.88 Ryu per share. Suki Kyuka is a top tier luxury ski resort company that is privately owned, but partnered with Fenix Consortium, so they have limited access to Crown Lands. They have recently expanded into locations worldwide, and in the last decade they have successfully sponsored yearly professional winter games, and a professional world ski tour. Nolan Jinju harvests local pearls prized for their yellow shades of color, from cream to saffron to imperial yellow and golden, and all the shades between. They design and create unique pieces of jewelry (many of which have been featured in movies, television, and red carpet events) utilizing their pearls and locally mined gemstones, including colored diamonds, lapis lazuli, aquamarine, topaz, garnet, sapphire, and jade. The pieces regularly generate millions in income through Auction, Gem, and Jewelry Houses worldwide and in the Inner Sphere. Their flagship store is located prominently in Bridges. The company is currently valued at 138.56 Ryu per share. Zero Ika is a public company manufacturing upscale major kitchen appliances for restaurants and homes. More than half their inventory is exported to the luxury markets of the Inner Sphere. The current value of the company is 159.68 Ryu per share. Ashikawa Law Group is a private corporate business law firm specializing in contracts, they have offices in every major city on Nejiro, and also in The Enclave.

« Last Edit: 25 November 2019, 15:12:38 by eilidhdawn »

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #513 on: 21 May 2019, 21:17:00 »
Have you seen the Battletech wiki entry on Wei?  That may affect your timetable.

They have time. Things get hot next year (3069)

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #514 on: 21 May 2019, 21:36:18 »
Anthony: True, but I also have rides now for at least 2 of them (3 if you count the Hollander).  Granted, Julia won't be happy having to give up Bad Sister, but she's my Assistant Chief Tech and don't necessarily want to risk her in battle (a veteran tech is a terrible thing to waste).

Crash99c

• Sergeant
« Reply #515 on: 21 May 2019, 22:48:55 »
hey gang - 

Bad news...

The guy who was supposed to play the same trumpet part I do for the memorial ceremony at pinelawn cemetery in the afternoon came down sick so I have to cover the part at both ceremonies instead of just playing the morning ceremony at eisenhower park.  I will therefore not be able to play btech this weekend.  Hope everyone is well and has a good time.  Don't forget to hoist one to Absent Companions (not me, absent as in the fallen just to be clear...)  :beer: O:-)

-C

P.S. - the bit about the dna test was a low blow, ogre... most pro-Marik types have ambivalent feeling about him... on one hand, he did his best to act as the real Thomas would have... on the other... he isn't.  And although he brought WoB into the FWL, his intentions seem to have been honorable, except they were... overpowered... by the real WoBbly agenda.  Also, that's only coming out for real in game timeline at the current moment iirc.  Last but not least... he did establish the KoIS, which my unit is close to so...
« Last Edit: 21 May 2019, 22:54:45 by Crash99c »

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #516 on: 22 May 2019, 00:08:43 »
Personally I like what the duplicate tried to achieve, despite the limitations, hostility he endured. I just couldn't resist the joke. If the FWL wasn't so fractious and self defeating(politics) they easily could have been a powerhouse and so much more. Sadly such is the nature of man. 

You really NEED to find another trumpet player for Sunday.  Besides Memorial day is MONDAY.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #517 on: 22 May 2019, 01:42:39 »
Anthony: True, but I also have rides now for at least 2 of them (3 if you count the Hollander).  Granted, Julia won't be happy having to give up Bad Sister, but she's my Assistant Chief Tech and don't necessarily want to risk her in battle (a veteran tech is a terrible thing to waste).

just pointing out that you are not under the gun. if this was 3069 you would have real trouble getting in contact with you people.

i am 1000% with you on the tech bit  :thumbsup:

ObnoxiousTwerp

• Sergeant
« Reply #518 on: 22 May 2019, 10:42:18 »
Sorry, guys, but I won't be able to play on Sunday either, had something come up.  I will try and stop by for a few minutes towards the beginning...

Thanks,
John

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #519 on: 22 May 2019, 13:03:00 »
You guys are dropping like capellans during the 4th succession war. Who's next? Chris? Anthony? Jim? I was excited and enthusiastic I was going see everyone on sunday when I came down. 8)

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #520 on: 22 May 2019, 14:45:17 »
I still expect to be there.
What is the situation for this week anyway?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #521 on: 23 May 2019, 08:59:00 »
“Plant One security to Militia Control. Plant One security to Militia Control. We have a security breach. Repeat Plant one to Militia Control we have a security breach.”

“Sir this message came in from plant one’s security. We have tried to get in contact with them but have no luck.”
“OK roll out a security unit to see what is going on at that plant.”

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #522 on: 23 May 2019, 09:08:50 »
At Camp Maru the area has a very strong odor. The people that were protesting start to feel very sick. The members of the Eagle’s Tears also feel very sick. Any members of the unit that are in Battle Armor or ‘Mechs are OK. Infantry troopers don on gas masks.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #523 on: 23 May 2019, 14:56:04 »
Hands of the Goddess immediately institutes bio-warfare protocols.  All personnel are either in facilities with air-scrubbers, sealed machines or bio-warfare suits.

ObnoxiousTwerp

• Sergeant
« Reply #524 on: 23 May 2019, 16:32:28 »
And the Musashi estate goes to high alert (assuming that no one is likely to get close enough to attack the area of the house without being spotted).  Grandmother and her medics are reviewing assorted protocols for containing and treating Chemical agents and other similar forms of attack...

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #525 on: 23 May 2019, 16:52:09 »
#me too! Oh wait,  :D :ugly_stupid:

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #526 on: 24 May 2019, 14:23:57 »
Kiiro no Hoshi 5467

During the Third Alliance Grand Survey in 2216, a yellow star KH5467, 1.75 times larger than Sol was identified, with fifteen planets and two asteroid belts. After reviewing the results of the resource report, The Terran Alliance Navy classified the system as top secret. The systems wealth of fresh water, metals, minerals, and arable land would be utilised exclusively by the Navy. Agricultural and mining colonies were established by 2217 and 2219 respectively. By 2020 the system was also being used for rest and refit of naval personnel and equipment.
In 2316 the Terran Hegemony employs Mobil Shipyards in system, and then in 2572 they were recalled for reorganization into the Star League Defense Force. On July 8 2784, all remaining mobile SLDF units jumped out of system for extended manuevers.

Vesta
a dense, hot, tidally locked planet in close orbit of the star, it has no significant atmosphere, and very heavy gravity

Aris
a carbon rich planet with a rocky surface, composed mostly of graphite and diamond, that is heavily volcanically active, with multiple kimberlite eruptions weekly

Quicksilver
extremely active volcanic planet with a hot dense atmosphere and massive oceans of magma, the surface is rarely observed twice, and is a favorite of amateur astronomers

Tetsu
a dense rocky world, with an iron rich core, but no magnetic field, it has one moon Hagane

Boreas
an arctic world with large polar regions covered in ice, a thin atmosphere, and no liquid water, it has five moons Kiones, Calais, Fuyu, Zetes, and Shimo

Nejiro
a habitable, mostly temperate world, about ten percent larger than Terra with large oceans, about 85% of the surface is water, three arable continents and numerous islands, there are two moons Selene and Hinatea, with large storms seasonally

Naiba Showakusei-tai
Millions of rocky bodies orbiting the star, rich in metals and minerals, on the inside curve is the Pavise Station Shirudo, on the outside curve is the Snowden Mining Station Senri-hin

Jovian
A gas giant consisting mostly of hydrogen, and helium, with four distinct rings, and twenty three moons. Among them is Pluoton a cratered rocky element rich moon, with a multi-domed mining colony, Tabernas is a habitable moon with no observable surface water, and a semiarid climate, and sparse vegetation, all water sources are underground, only accessible through wells, and caverns

Midori
A green verdant world, temperate, with a high chlorophyll content, and large bodies of liquid water, there is high heavy metal content in the soil including mercury, zinc, cadmium, and arsenic, and the surface water is too acidic for human use, there is one moon Indu

Glace
A cold world roughly three times the size of Terra, it is deep in an ice age, with glaciers covering most of the surface, there is a small area along the equatorial plane that is subartic, it is mountainous and covered with deep forests, due to its size gravity is higher than standard, there are three moons known colloquially as the Three Sisters, because of their configuration, composition, and orbit - Aisha, Arianrhod, and Artemisia enjoy prominence in Nejiro's skies twice a year, they are celebrated with a host of different festivals

Sotugawa Showakusei-tai
millions of rocky, icy bodies also rich in metals and minerals, that orbit the star

Odin
the last planet in the human habitable zone is a gas giant with eight rings and forty two moons, two of which are habitable, Nettaiurin is a landlocked world with a thick atmosphere and a tropical climate, it is covered in jungles and rainforests; Kaiyo is an aqua world with liquid water hundreds of kilometers deep, with very little landmass, only sparse 'islands' that are the peaks of undersea mountains

Phoebe
a gas giant with three rings and eight moons, Iwa, Hin, Sakhra, Yanshi, Berg, Carraig, Chattaan, Kamen

Heliotrope
an ice giant with thirteen moons and a unique mix of elements that makes the atmosphere appear in shades of purple

Metis
a small cratered rocky planet without atmosphere and little gravity, it is very cold, dark, and frozen

Ceres
a terrestrial planet with a thick black atmosphere that is toxic and corrosive, no probes have survived to penetrate farther than the outermost layers of atmosphere to reveal what is underneath, there are four moons Gehenna, Tehom, Diyu, and Naraka

Arachnos
the final planet in the system has a thick icy shell with many regular geometric patterns similar to spider webs, caused by erupting cryovolcanoes through the ice, it has a small liquid water ocean deep under the ice, and two moons Kumo and Zhizhu

« Last Edit: 06 August 2019, 19:44:58 by eilidhdawn »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #527 on: 24 May 2019, 14:54:08 »
Tai-i Neville Rhodes
Captain Quintin Bonanno
Hauptmann Kiah Lorrian Rosen Franks
Major Crash Cranson
Colonel Euron Greyjoy

A courier delivers to you bound copies, in english, of the Nejiro Military Code of Conduct and Justice with the relevant sections highlighted

Also in the same delivery are revisable copies, in english, of your current contracts, with a note,  "Review, and make changes as needed, then make an appointment with me to discuss before your current contract expires, if you have interest in continuing your employment."

Thank you

Joy Yorokobi
personal assistant
Chiji Chu-sa Meiyo Saganami
civilian liaison
Chiji no Chuan Butai

« Last Edit: 25 November 2019, 15:25:45 by eilidhdawn »

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #528 on: 24 May 2019, 15:31:26 »
So, for this weekend's game, we will be reviewing the contract and the military code of conduct. xp

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #529 on: 24 May 2019, 15:42:37 »
ComStar AP News Service

SKYE ASSAULTED!
6 February 3068

New Glasgow, Skye [SKYE NEWSNET] - There is not a soul alive who hasn't heard about the bombing of Tharkad. Our own proud and ancient city has now suffered a similar indignity.
Two days ago, a vessel positively identified by the LAS Katrina Steiner as the FWLS Percival, an Eagle - class Warship, jumped in to the Skye - Luna L5 LaGrange point with a small taskforce of DropShips and fighters. Refusing to answer hails the DropShips detached and burned toward Skye under the Percival's escort. The raiders were intercepted minutes from planetfall by aerospace fighters and DropShips drawn from several of Skye's defending regiments, led by Kommandant Joseph Zemetica of the First Skye Jaegers Air Wing. Using the Leaguers' deceleration vector against them, Zemetica coasted inert until the Percival and most of her flotilla had passed before engaging at point - blank range with a number of troop carriers and fighters. Reportedly, an Excalibur - class Dropship, two Triumphs and a Union - class vessel were among the League casualties before the Percival and her attendant vessels could respond, all but decimating our valiant defenders.
Thwarted, the Mariks turned to desperation tactics. The Percival took up station above our world and launched a devastating orbital bombardment against New Glasgow and the positions of the Fourth Skye Rangers, one of the largest defending formations on the planet. The assault inflicted massive damage, leveling the New Rouken Glen Park, the CI - 119 APC plant due south of that, and most of the suburbs in between.
League forces then set down north of New Glasgow and engaged the remnants of the Fourth before being boxed in between the Skye Guards and the First Skye Jaegers. The attacker's red and green 'Mechs, believed to belong to the Second Sirian Lancers, engaged Skye forces in the foothills southeast of New Glasgow for the better part of a day before the arrival today of the Seventeenth and Twenty - second Skye Rangers - coupled with a sortie by the Katrina Steiner that reportedly damaged the Percival - forced the enemy into general retreat.
Even as Marik forces withdrew, Duke Robert Kelswa - Steiner has assured the people that Skye will not fall the way Tharkad did. Issuing an official declaration of war against the Free Worlds League on his authority as Provincial Lord, Kelswa - Steiner has called on all true sons and daughters of Skye to join in repelling the Marik threat.
"Skye will not go quietly into the darkness of night, but will instead cast her shadow into the hearts of her enemies," a determined Duke Robert told reporters today in a mid - morning press conference. "Today, we have driven these invaders from our world. Tomorrow - when the time is right - we will take the fight right back to the Captain - General's door."

« Last Edit: 25 May 2019, 11:23:44 by eilidhdawn »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #530 on: 24 May 2019, 16:35:59 »

ComStar AP News Service
9 December 3067

Tukayyid [INN] - Four days ago, decrying the dissolution of the Second Star League, the Word of Blake launched devastating dual assaults against the capitals of the Federated Suns and the Lyran Alliance. The two well coordinated attacks, launched by Blakist WarShips slipped into the Tharkad and New Avalon systems, unleashed orbital bombardments against both planets. In the case of Tharkad, reports indicate that at least one nuclear device was detonated inside Tharkad City limits, causing massive damage and uncounted casualties within minutes of the first shots fired.
Preceding these attacks, Word of Blake forces issued brief messages to both of the former FedCom state governments, declaring a holy war - a jihad - against the corruption and disharmony that destroyed the Second Star League. This jihad, the Blakists say, will continue until the nations of the Inner Sphere reconsider their decision and reconvene the Star League.
In response to these horrific events, ComStar Primus Sharilar Mori, speaking from ComStar's headquarters on Tukayyid, released a brief statement condemning the Blakist attacks and offered ComStar's immediate assistance to both stricken nations.

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
Sundays game is canceled please spread the word
« Reply #531 on: 24 May 2019, 16:38:51 »
Anthony is sick and can not run game he will reschedule when better

thanks

christine

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #532 on: 24 May 2019, 16:49:35 »

ComStar AP News Service
5 January 3068

Terra [VOICE OF BLAKE]
People of the Inner Sphere, citizens of the thousands of planets settled by humankind. Once you were united under the Star League, but for three hundred years savage wars have consumed your worlds. Until a new enemy appeared, mysterious invaders known as the Clans. Powerful and ruthless, they struck like lightning, driving a wedge deep into the Inner Sphere. Then they made one mistake: they threatened hallowed Terra and had to face the warriors of blessed Blake! In the spirit of the Star League, ancient foes reunited and we took the fight to the enemy's homeworlds.
Citizens of the Inner Sphere, beware! Your leaders have betrayed you at the moment of triumph! Together we stood on the eve of the golden future the Third Transfer would have ushered in. But when the time came, your leaders faulted, once more letting their own petty weaknesses and jealousies rip apart one of humankind's greatest achievements.
Now the Master comes, bearing the torch of Blake's wisdom. See the light and revive the Star League, or face the cleansing fire as we burn away the corruption of those who betrayed us all.
The peace of Blake be with you.

ObnoxiousTwerp

• Sergeant
Re: Sundays game is canceled please spread the word
« Reply #533 on: 24 May 2019, 18:20:48 »
Anthony is sick and can not run game he will reschedule when better

thanks

christine

Hoping he feels better quickly, easily, and fully...

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #534 on: 24 May 2019, 20:18:32 »
I am willing to give him a kidney if he needs it. 8)

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #535 on: 25 May 2019, 07:19:29 »
I'm sorry to hear Anthony isn't feeling well.

Circfed

• Recruit
« Reply #536 on: 25 May 2019, 13:13:35 »
I am willing to give him a kidney if he needs it. 8)
I'll take it out for Anthony!

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #537 on: 30 May 2019, 09:51:40 »
Anthony: I am paying whatever cost is necessary for both the message and to get my people off Wei and bring them here.  As for Zion, Tristan Botley is the only member of the families there, so the cost of getting him off-planet will be substantially less.

each message will be 16,000 c-bills round trip.
it will take 10 days to get to the planets and 10 days to get back.

how much gear does he have? that will set cost. if he is just a solo then it is just a cabin on the DS. if he has a Mech or other large cargo then it is the room and cargo size and weight.

for the family on Wei how large? how much cargo?

rooms and cargo space cost and the more space the more cost.

I have received the interview questions, but as of yet haven't decided how they will be answered.  But since I have to answer or risk looking suspicious by the media (BlackDracs), I will answer them and send them to you once I have.
Dave

cool looking forward to them. Just let me know who is doing the sit down, it does not have to be your unit commander.
« Last Edit: 30 May 2019, 13:05:39 by shadhawk »

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #538 on: 30 May 2019, 17:19:07 »
each message will be 16,000 c-bills round trip.
it will take 10 days to get to the planets and 10 days to get back.

how much gear does he have? that will set cost. if he is just a solo then it is just a cabin on the DS. if he has a Mech or other large cargo then it is the room and cargo size and weight.

for the family on Wei how large? how much cargo?

rooms and cargo space cost and the more space the more cost.

So 64,000 c-Bills for the HPG messages (one round-trip to Wei, the other to Zion). Got it.

As for getting people off planets, Tristan Botley wouldn't have a 'Mech unless he decided to steal one off the assembly lines as he escapes, which is not likely given he's 51 and also his industry connections are on Gibson, which has been taken over by the WOBs, so he's a solo.

On Wei, there are 20 family members who would need transport.  There are 6 Greyjoys (Victarion, age 39, Beryl, age 34 and married to Jurgen Blacktyde,  Asha, 22 Theon, 20, Audra, 17 and Mira, 14), 2 Harlaws (Alannah, 44 and Dagmer's younger brother Bors, 18), 7 Blacktydes (Tyr, 64, Gudrun, 61, Jurgen, 38, Freyja, 36 and married to Victarion Greyjoy, and Jurgen's kids, Anya, 13, Ragnar, 11, and Lagertha, 9).  Finally there are 4 other Botleys (Genevive, 48, Maria, Tristan's wife, who's 50, and Tristan's two younger children, Isolde, 18 and Lourdes, 15).  None of them have 'Mechs, otherwise they'd be here on Nejiro with the rest of my unit.  Some, particularly the older family members, might have neurohelmets, cooling vests and sidearms and some personal belongings and trophies from Operation: GUERRERO, but no heavy equipment.

My chaplain, Aeron Greyjoy, will be answering the questions for the interview.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #539 on: 30 May 2019, 20:25:05 »
So 64,000 c-Bills for the HPG messages (one round-trip to Wei, the other to Zion). Got it.

no sir the total cost would be 32,000. it is only a 3 station run for each. 5,000 base 1,000 per station.

As for getting people off planets, Tristan Botley wouldn't have a 'Mech unless he decided to steal one off the assembly lines as he escapes, which is not likely given he's 51 and also his industry connections are on Gibson, which has been taken over by the WOBs, so he's a solo.

On Wei, there are 20 family members who would need transport.  There are 6 Greyjoys (Victarion, age 39, Beryl, age 34 and married to Jurgen Blacktyde,  Asha, 22 Theon, 20, Audra, 17 and Mira, 14), 2 Harlaws (Alannah, 44 and Dagmer's younger brother Bors, 18), 7 Blacktydes (Tyr, 64, Gudrun, 61, Jurgen, 38, Freyja, 36 and married to Victarion Greyjoy, and Jurgen's kids, Anya, 13, Ragnar, 11, and Lagertha, 9).  Finally there are 4 other Botleys (Genevive, 48, Maria, Tristan's wife, who's 50, and Tristan's two younger children, Isolde, 18 and Lourdes, 15).  None of them have 'Mechs, otherwise they'd be here on Nejiro with the rest of my unit.  Some, particularly the older family members, might have neurohelmets, cooling vests and sidearms and some personal belongings and trophies from Operation: GUERRERO, but no heavy equipment.

OK so 21 people total with personal gear only.  :thumbsup:

My chaplain, Aeron Greyjoy, will be answering the questions for the interview.

cool  :thumbsup: