Author Topic: Agent Looking for Players in Local Area  (Read 920 times)

McKenna

• Sergeant
Agent Looking for Players in Local Area
« on: 21 June 2014, 20:12:56 »
Howdy Everyone. I am reposting this here in hopes of garnering a broader audience.

Howdy folks. I've been out of the loop for a long while and want to get back to running games in my area. By my last count I only had two players in the area that were on again off again players (one had to commute from Carson City), and my eldest boy. So here's the run down:

I'm looking for any players in the Reno/Sparks/Stead/Cardson City Area that are:

A) Interested in playing BattleTech
B) Committed to playing reliably
C) Don't have a problem with a Female GM. (girl+gamer=hot for most guys, but I'm not eye candy  8)  )

I've been trying to garner more interest in Battletech in my area than just my son and a few casual gamers here and there, so if y'all could give a shout out if you're in the area and interested?

If I have a large enough response I will begin looking into a change of locale for my gaming sessions and start setting the ball in motion.

DragoonGrimm

• Recruit
Re: Agent Looking for Players in Local Area
« Reply #1 on: 29 March 2015, 04:17:00 »
Hey even though its been dead for a bit hopefully there is still some one here, I'm just getting into alpha strike and am also interested in the traditional game.