Author Topic: Bondsman Question  (Read 1321 times)

Elcor05

• Sergeant
Bondsman Question
« on: 20 April 2018, 10:16:42 »
Are there any cannon Bondsmen (or bondswomen) who were taken as bondsmen by more than one Clan? And either became warriors in their new clan(s) or didn't.
"Meekness: Uncommon patience in planning a revenge that is worth while." - Ambrose Bierce

Tai Dai Cultist

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Bondsman Question
« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2018, 10:33:30 »
Are there any cannon Bondsmen (or bondswomen) who were taken as bondsmen by more than one Clan? And either became warriors in their new clan(s) or didn't.

More than one Clan at the same time, or more than one Clan sequentially?  I don't think the former is possible, and I'm sure there'd be plenty of cases in the latter.

snewsom2997

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 20 April 2018, 10:40:54 »
More than one Clan at the same time, or more than one Clan sequentially?  I don't think the former is possible, and I'm sure there'd be plenty of cases in the latter.

Ragnar Magnusson, Captured by Wolves, then by Ghost Bears, tested into Warrior Caste in both.

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #3 on: 20 April 2018, 22:07:30 »
Sequence there . . .

The Falcons had a IS Freebirth bondsmen taken by the Hellions who became a warrior again . . . he left after a Galaxy Commander burned Borealtown on Wotan.  He knew it would piss off the Falcons . . .

As far as two Clans claiming the same bondsmen?  Only thing I could think of might be some of the Klondike battles where one Clan pitched in to help another.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."