Author Topic: wolf dragoons omni mech production.  (Read 1727 times)

mrbooth

• Warrant Officer
wolf dragoons omni mech production.
« on: 13 March 2019, 21:47:24 »
looking for info on WD omni mech production
confirmed in Tro 3050
Dashi

suspected from tro 3050 and wolf pack
Uller
Loki
Nova

any other info or places I shou!d look

Deadborder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Technical Victory!
    • Elmer Studios Blog
Re: wolf dragoons omni mech production.
« Reply #1 on: 14 March 2019, 04:37:50 »
There's never been any solid information on what they produced. The guesses you've listed below are as good as anything. They also probably produced Elementals, but that's about it.

Of course, come 3067 and it becomes a moot point
Author of BattleCorps stories Grand Theft Agro and Zero Signal

How to Draw MegaMek Icons the Deadborder Way. Over 9000 so far. Determination or madness?

grimlock1

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 14 March 2019, 08:05:57 »
There's never been any solid information on what they produced. The guesses you've listed below are as good as anything. They also probably produced Elementals, but that's about it.

Of course, come 3067 and it becomes a moot point
I agree with Elemental production.  I can't imagine that you could build a force like the Dragoons fielded using mostly salvage. The amount of damage to put an Elemental out of the fight probably doesn't leave a whole lot of Elemental left.

I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Skyth

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: 14 March 2019, 10:25:03 »
When the Dragoons were training the royals, they had them in Kit Foxes at one point if memory serves.

phoenixalpha

• Warrant Officer
  • For God, Prince Davion & the Federated Suns
« Reply #4 on: 14 March 2019, 10:32:36 »
Alpin Wolf piloted a Thor during the Dragoon civil war so possibly those too.

grimlock1

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: 14 March 2019, 11:05:24 »
Alpin Wolf piloted a Thor during the Dragoon civil war so possibly those too.
The Dragoons and the Hounds were both given very generous salvage terms after Luthien.  That does muddy the waters a fair bit.
I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

phoenixalpha

• Warrant Officer
  • For God, Prince Davion & the Federated Suns
« Reply #6 on: 14 March 2019, 11:15:41 »
Very true and he might have been all aglow with getting a Clan built machine but if he's the "leader" of the Dragoons he might want a Dragoon Omni to show he is fighting with home grown kit.

grimlock1

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: 14 March 2019, 12:10:49 »
Very true and he might have been all aglow with getting a Clan built machine but if he's the "leader" of the Dragoons he might want a Dragoon Omni to show he is fighting with home grown kit.

That would be a good PR move, and Elson Novacat would agree with it, but Alpin wasn't all that bright.

Register