Author Topic: MekHQ Interstellar Map Add-On  (Read 2438 times)

Sir Chaos

• Captain
  • Artillery Fanboy
MekHQ Interstellar Map Add-On
« on: 02 February 2012, 11:16:58 »
I´ve started creating a list of "uninhabited system" entries for the MHQ interstellar map, in order to connect the various groups of system that currently cannot be reached by regular travel because there is no continuous link of systems within jump range between them. Since other players might be interested in this as well, I thought I´d share this here.

The first package creates a jump route between the Inner Sphere and the Clan homeworlds, from The Rock via the already existing systems Wolf_82, Harris, P3, Attenbrooks and P9 to Babylon, and a shorter stretch from Arcadia to Shadow. That ought to be more or less the route the Clans use to travel between their homeworlds and the occupation zones.

I plan to eventually create enough uninhabited systems to connect every system in the near periphery to the main body, and then perhaps some more to bridge the obvious rifts on the successor state maps.

To use this list, just copy-and-paste the content of the text file into the planets HTML file (in WordPad for example) before the "</planets>" tag. You may want to keep a copy of the unaltered planets file, just to be on the safe side.

Edited to add:
The "ECR" in the planet names stands for "Explorer Corps Registry"... just a bit of fluff, since I figure no uninhabited system this far from Terra has a real name.
« Last Edit: 02 February 2012, 11:20:53 by Sir Chaos »
"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl."
-Frederick the Great

"Ultima Ratio Regis" ("The Last Resort of the King")
- Inscription on cannon barrel, 18th century

Register