Author Topic: Finished Ten Years on Terra  (Read 2758 times)

bronzite

• Private
    • Ten Years on Terra
Finished Ten Years on Terra
« on: 04 April 2012, 17:03:01 »
Hello all!

I just wanted to make a quick post here to let those of you who were peripherally following my blog, http://tenyearsonterra.blogspot.com/, to know that the campaign has ended.  I have about a month or two of posts left to make talking about what worked and what didn't, and a series of one of my player's After-Action Reports from most of the sessions themselves.  After that, though, I expect the blog will go dormant and archival.

I also want to thank all of you who supported me and answered questions and offered opinions over the last year or so.  They helped a lot, and I know made a better experience for me, and I expect, my players.  Thanks again for being such an excellent community.

I don't have another A Time of War campaign in the tube at the moment, but I expect I'll be running it again someday.  For now, I'm keeping my long-term schedule free to start an Interstellar Operations campaign several seconds after that book becomes available.  I may well do something similar to this blog when I run that.

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
Re: Finished Ten Years on Terra
« Reply #1 on: 05 April 2012, 14:14:44 »
Just wanted to say I'm enjoying a read-through of this blog - it's always nice to see how fellow GMs handle things, and roleplaying in the Battletech universe doesn't get enough love.
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

Runeslinger

• Recruit
    • Casting Shadows
« Reply #2 on: 23 April 2012, 01:39:10 »
I really enjoyed reading it as well, and have recommended it to all of my players and other Battletech fans of my acquaintance.

I am also getting a real charge out of the Character PoV notes from Clark.
Runeslinger

It doesn't matter that it has all been said before~

bronzite

• Private
    • Ten Years on Terra
« Reply #3 on: 23 April 2012, 07:47:46 »
Thanks for your support over the last year, Runeslinger.  It really helped keep me going knowing that there were people reading and enjoying my work.

Runeslinger

• Recruit
    • Casting Shadows
« Reply #4 on: 25 April 2012, 04:12:42 »
It was my pleasure~
Runeslinger

It doesn't matter that it has all been said before~

Kobura

• Corporal
  • Aliis volat propriis.
« Reply #5 on: 26 April 2012, 05:51:51 »
I'd really like to consult with you on some things, you seem to have let-slide where it needed to be, and stuck to the rules where it was a good idea! I'm looking at opening up the spectrum of my game VASTLY and could use any guidance I can get!
Angel of the Light
Serpent of the Night

Proud of Clan
Proud of Honor
Proud of Battle

Kobura Shinja Cape

bronzite

• Private
    • Ten Years on Terra
« Reply #6 on: 14 May 2012, 09:10:45 »
Sorry, apparently the notification emails expire after a while on this forum.  I'd be more than happy to lend any help I can in making your A Time of War game run more smoothly.  Either let me know what thread you're discussing it on, or PM me.

FLAKPANZER

• Corporal
« Reply #7 on: 15 May 2012, 15:38:20 »
Hey Bronzite,

New to the forums, and saw your blog through this thread. Have been reading it all afternoon
and looking at how I want to try and start a campaign for my group (or play in one ran by our
normal GM). Just wanted to say thanks for the blog, and congrats on finishing up a year long
campaign.