Author Topic: How To Contact IWM CustServ?  (Read 2145 times)

GespenstM

• Lieutenant
How To Contact IWM CustServ?
« on: 20 January 2016, 21:12:03 »
I've tried the obvious methods of emailing them through their website form, never got a reply. Also tried replying to their Order Valkyrie emails the other day, but haven't even gotten so much as a 'your email has been received, we will get back to you on this.' Normally I'd wait longer, but IWM has seemingly made a significant oversight in shipping a recent order of mine and I'm trying to get in touch to see what my options are before the carrier returns it 'undeliverable'... which I worry may happen if I can't figure something out within the next day or two, sooner-the-better.

It's as if they're not getting my emails at all, and I'm at a loss for how else to contact them. In this case it may be time-critical, as an order might get sent back to them if I can't clear things up soon.

Does anyone know other ways to reliably reach IWM with a concern about a recently shipped order?

Dragon41673

• Captain
    • Aries Games & Miniatures
Re: How To Contact IWM CustServ?
« Reply #1 on: 21 January 2016, 12:52:35 »
Although you said you emailed them, you didn't say what email address you used. Melissa, last I talked to her, said she was having email issues. Her email is officewench@ironwindmetals.com.

Order issues should be sent to ihaveaproblem@ironwindmetals.com.

Another way since you're over seas...would be to send Speck a PM, explain what happened and he may be able to help.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

GespenstM

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 21 January 2016, 13:17:32 »
I'm not overseas, but did get an update from them just now. Thank you for the help!

(This thread can basically be considered resolved. I have a problem I need to sort out, but am now in touch with the company.)

Dragon41673

• Captain
    • Aries Games & Miniatures
« Reply #3 on: 21 January 2016, 21:13:15 »
LOL oops...I read oversight as overseas! Serves me right for checking in while I'm at work. Sorry about that.

Good to hear they got back to you . I hope they resolved everything for you.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

GespenstM

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: 22 January 2016, 09:05:12 »
They didn't, but I'm making alternate arrangements with the carrier to take care of the issue. Attempts to work this out with IWM were met with near silence, and I admit I'm disappointed in them. I understand that they're a small company and things happen, that's fine, but the almost complete lack of contact (and no real response to my inquiries, I think the remarks I got out of them were just coincidental to the order shipping process) leaves me feeling like they didn't even care.

Oh well. At this point I'm bowing out of the thread because things are basically resolved. If a moderator wishes to lock it or so on, feel free.

Thank you again for the info, I appreciate that you gave me a hand with this!

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: 22 January 2016, 17:26:57 »
Your first email came in from the web form on January 16th and I responded on the 18th. Main response was delayed since I was busy that weekend with a birthday party and other things going on around the house. So the response was sent after I was home from my day job on the 18th.

As for your most recent email, I saw it come in and it has been sent on to find out more information.

GespenstM

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: 25 January 2016, 22:21:53 »
Speck: Thank you, but things worked out in the end. This can be considered Resolved and doesn't need any further IWM help. As for the delay, that's understandable. Give me a few days to brood silently on this and I'll get over it; things happen, it's cool.

Thanks for getting back to me on it, though. Appreciate it!

Register