Author Topic: Virus on site  (Read 2300 times)

Highball

• Master Sergeant
Virus on site
« on: 09 February 2016, 03:08:14 »
Any clue on when this will be sorted out? Been a week and my AV still has you folks listed as a malicious site with a virus constantly being blocked.
Marshal Russell Trest Oberlan. "War to the sword ..... the sword to the hilt!"

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
Re: Virus on site
« Reply #1 on: 09 February 2016, 21:05:35 »
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • RIP. Again. And again. And again.
« Reply #2 on: 10 February 2016, 10:59:17 »
Thanks for the link. That's the place to discuss so I'll simply lock this one as I did the other. They're working on it. My lay understanding is that it's pretty complicated, spans many sites, and requires a fair bit of grunt work to resolve. The grape beemers can speak to this better.
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
« Reply #3 on: 10 February 2016, 11:39:03 »
Thanks for the link. That's the place to discuss so I'll simply lock this one as I did the other. They're working on it. My lay understanding is that it's pretty complicated, spans many sites, and requires a fair bit of grunt work to resolve. The grape beemers can speak to this better.

What he said.
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.
Yen Lo Wang = David Lo Pan