Author Topic: The Curmudgeonly Dank and Unpleasantly Moist Underground Lair of Achoo  (Read 140452 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: The Curmudgeonly Dank and Unpleasantly Moist Underground Lair of Achoo
« Reply #1680 on: 12 December 2016, 07:29:47 »
*Ironically, Ash from the Evil Dead arrives with his boom stick and blasts the dead brain* *BANG!*
« Last Edit: 30 December 2016, 07:02:24 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1681 on: 12 December 2016, 14:06:28 »
* Ash looks at Achoo *

" Gimme some sugar, Baby! "

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1682 on: 12 December 2016, 21:29:53 »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #1683 on: 14 December 2016, 15:38:16 »
Yo!  She-bitch.  Let's go!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1684 on: 14 December 2016, 22:56:48 »
I am not even going to try and touch any of this.    8)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1685 on: 15 December 2016, 10:41:21 »
Go on and go home you big chicken!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1686 on: 19 December 2016, 11:11:59 »
Naw....I just don't have any industrial strength hand sanitizer that can get this load of crap off of my hands.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1687 on: 20 December 2016, 00:02:40 »
*Wrangler sits at the bar the blue wonder (wonder?) pops up from behind the bar use high pressure fire hose to clean off Achoo and most his cloths right off his body*

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1688 on: 20 December 2016, 01:28:16 »
Naw....I just don't have any industrial strength hand sanitizer that can get this load of crap off of my hands.
There's a 55 gallon drum of it out back. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1689 on: 21 December 2016, 20:44:25 »
No thanks. I am kind of wet at the moment.   #P

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1690 on: 23 December 2016, 08:05:20 »
*Sneaking from the corner of the dank and dirty bar with a t-shirt that reads "LOVE THIS PLACE", the ever Xmas happy Wombat makes a early appearance. He takes a slightly used Poke'Ball from his pouch and gives it roll right under now fully dressed Achoo. With thump of what could have sounded like Wombat's trademark fart (it wasn't this time...maybe) a full size Christmas Tree with all the dressings, garland and midnight treats pops out of the ball and up Achoo' back of his shirt (Does a pink Pikahu looking guy need a shirt?).

Bong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Christmas Tree with Achoo as it's "Star" grows to its full height of 12 feet. Fortunately (for Achoo) the Bar's main saloon area was  one of the Cargo holds of the DropShip the Bar was built out of.*

« Last Edit: 25 December 2016, 17:00:08 by Wrangler »

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1691 on: 24 December 2016, 13:58:58 »
PINATA!

TT

>:/!
« Last Edit: 24 December 2016, 14:03:06 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1692 on: 25 December 2016, 17:13:38 »
*Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro’ the bar,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The Achoo was hung up on the Christmas Tree with care (thanks to Wombat)
In hopes of Wombat, the Christmas savior would arrive deliver new round of drinks to the patron who tend the bar again.

Then as Achoo snoors in the middle of the night.  A strange Dropship made out of odd bits and blocks stone, junk, and used parts screamed over head around midnight.

It is the Wombat has arrived, as he carpet bombs the bar and neighborhood with his mech size presents as he flies quickly by.

He shouts across open frequency "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"  As he continues across the sky.

Bar is spared most of the xmas carnage, but many angry neighbors shake their fists at the willy Wombat as he flies by for his latest deliveries of Xmas presents made quiet expensive mess on this most holy of nights!*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1693 on: 26 December 2016, 11:30:59 »
God I hate Christmas

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1694 on: 26 December 2016, 14:24:52 »
Tell the neighbors about it! i think i see over yonder a upside down 2750 vintage Atlas BattleMech sticking out of the what left someone's house's roof!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1695 on: 27 December 2016, 02:39:05 »
I really hate Christmas. I really do.  >:(

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1696 on: 27 December 2016, 07:07:35 »
At least a BattleMech didn't land on the bar, thou it properly bounced.

Waitminute...*Wrangler walks out notices a Pillager bounced off the "roof" of the Dropship/bar and smacked HIS Thunderhawk he had parked next to it. *

Dang nabbit!  Now i need a tow!  I knew i thought I heard a thump in the middle night while i was sleeping off my drinks!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1697 on: 27 December 2016, 22:55:11 »
You not going to get a tow out here without having to pay them hazardous duty pay. For some reason this place is considered to be a war zone by the recovery crews.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1698 on: 28 December 2016, 18:28:03 »
You not going to get a tow out here without having to pay them hazardous duty pay. For some reason this place is considered to be a war zone by the recovery crews.

It's listed as Wombat Free Range Territory

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1699 on: 29 December 2016, 12:33:26 »
"Free range?"

**big floopy marsupial grin**
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1700 on: 29 December 2016, 13:04:40 »
*Wrangler on the phone as he had to pay extra to have his T-Hawk tow/salvaged/flatbeded/flatbread(?) away using the Pillager as a means to pay...maybe...be nice ride...ANYWAYS.  He seems to be arguing with ACME Mechalube make sure his Arms aren't put on backwards AGAIN.  Then his eye turns to eyes to the Wombat and wonders...what mischief he's about inflict on the bar....*
« Last Edit: 30 December 2016, 07:03:37 by Wrangler »

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1701 on: 30 December 2016, 00:58:30 »
Free range Wombat is some good eatin'
*materializes shotgun*
com'ere

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1702 on: 30 December 2016, 07:22:15 »
[Naturally BirdofBrey fails to notice the ACME™ label on the shotgun which materializes in his hands with the barrel curiously pointing backwards. Wombat smiles a toothy grin as he pulls the trigger, making BirdofPrey's head do a particular magic trick that is not recommended at children's parties. Wombat pulls a telephone receiver out of his pouch.]

"Hello? Yes this is Wombat. How did I dial the number considering I don't have the ability to read the numbers on the phone? Plot device. Where is the Statue of Liberty? I really can't comment on that right now due to the shortage of donut glaze in the Capellan Confederation. But enough about me. I need a pickup. Yes please, inept ACME™ ambulance service will be fine. Please bill it to Achoo. I have his credit card right here, hang on lemme give you the number."

[Wombat looks at the stolen appropriated credit card for a few minutes. When he can't read the card, he proceeds to pull a credit card reader out of his pouch and swipes it a few times.]

"...did you get that? Good. Can you also add a dozen roses, seventeen pounds of flapjacks, and a bumper from a 1972 Ford Pinto on that delivery?"
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1703 on: 30 December 2016, 15:47:47 »
I have gotten an Urbie for a present, I shall paint it a fuzzy blue and place a Liao decal on it and name it Wombat after you!

Hope all is well, and Mopar did it with Achoos help. Me and BoP saw it.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1704 on: 31 December 2016, 09:33:26 »
It appears that Bird of Prey has fallen Prey to the Wombat.

Hope his spare heads aren't filled up with those peanuts Wombat's always chewing on.

*gets back on the phone calling Mechalube about fixing his T-Hawk while sipping a beer.*

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1705 on: 01 January 2017, 01:48:35 »
Can you call my mechanic instead?

Hope his spare heads aren't filled up with those peanuts Wombat's always chewing on.
Wait, is THAT where all my microchips are going?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1706 on: 02 January 2017, 08:20:39 »
Probably. Wombat just grabs things, calls them peanuts and starts chewing.  >:D

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1707 on: 02 January 2017, 13:43:32 »
Probably. Wombat just grabs things, calls them peanuts and starts chewing.  >:D
Shame they don't make Wombat any smarter.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1708 on: 02 January 2017, 18:15:11 »
Well at least Wombat will get his iron.  Ahhh BoP, doesn't that downgrade your hmmm thinking power?  ???

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1709 on: 02 January 2017, 21:30:35 »
BAD COMMAND OR FILE NAME