Author Topic: Halloween/Battletech Audio story from George Ledoux  (Read 2032 times)

GRLedoux

• Recruit
Halloween/Battletech Audio story from George Ledoux
« on: 30 October 2014, 10:01:31 »
Hello folks,

Just in case some of you here are not involved with Mechwarrior Online or NGNG or are simply unaware that I'm not dead, I'd like to say "Hello!".

I'm a voice actor, I do a lot of game work and once upon a time I played "Duncan Fisher" in Mechwarrior: Mercenaries' Solaris arena.

As a Halloween treat I have created a tribute to Edgar Allan Poe's, "The Black Cat" called, "The Black Mad Cat".  It's a short audiobook type story that runs about 20 minutes long.
It can be listened to and downloaded from my Soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/cussingeorge/the-black-mad-cat-a-halloweenbattletech-treat

I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Halloween/Battletech Audio story from George Ledoux
« Reply #1 on: 30 October 2014, 10:08:11 »
Hello. You were great in MechWarrior 4.

Thank you very much!  O0

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #2 on: 30 October 2014, 10:12:10 »
Let me be the first second to welcome you to these boards!  O0

Really did enjoy Duncan as I played through the Solaris portion of MW4, and have listened to several of the NGNG podcasts. Hope you stick around for a while and soak up the madness that is the Battletech forum!

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 30 October 2014, 11:36:22 »
In case all you Duncan Fisher fans out there missed it, Sarna had an interview with George Ledoux earlier this year.
(Me, I never played MW4 and didn't know either George Ledoux or Duncan Fisher... looks like I missed something. And someone still needs to write that Duncan Fisher article on Sarna.  ;))
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Auren

• Lieutenant
  • Well.
« Reply #4 on: 30 October 2014, 11:42:43 »
I'm pretty sure a Duncan Fisher article would just have this image.

:D

Register