Author Topic: Need some help with Dark Age pins  (Read 35730 times)

deogg

• Recruit
  • #TheTapperOfTomorrow
    • My YouTube channel: Tapper Dan
Re: Need some help with Dark Age pins
« Reply #60 on: 13 December 2019, 23:50:00 »
Hi guys and girls,
     I found this forum as I was looking for a checklist of the pins from Mechwarrior. I have just bought a 23 pin lot on eBay, and I'm just trying to get a list of what I'm missing. Attached is a pic from the auction itself, if anyone can help me out with what I'm missing, it'd be greatly appreciated!
"You ain't seen the best of me yet. Give me time, I'll make you forget the rest."

deogg

• Recruit
  • #TheTapperOfTomorrow
« Reply #61 on: 15 December 2019, 00:36:42 »
Just an update (yeah, THAT fast lol):
In some "researching" (aka eBay search and some Google-ing), I know that for sure I am missing these:
Fellowship Ranger
Battle for Tybalt DLES
Fellowship Thumper
Fellowship Fox
Demon Ankaa Champion
Battle for Achernar Garrett
Addicks Champion Saxon
Tybalt Champion Lamprey
JES II Ronel Champion
Battle for Ankaa Champion
Battle for Tybalt Nostra
Fellowship Crane
Addicks Champion Atlas
Fellowship Joust

If anyone can help me just get the names of what I'm missing, that'd be great!

"You ain't seen the best of me yet. Give me time, I'll make you forget the rest."

deogg

• Recruit
  • #TheTapperOfTomorrow
« Reply #62 on: 21 December 2019, 00:03:16 »
So with help from the wayback machine, some good pics of a couple promo posters, warrenborn, and process of elimination for the final pin, I have the canon comprehensive list of all DA pins, what event, when, and what miniature they went with.

I gotta rearrange a lot of stuff on my board but this time I can be 100% sure it's right.

Now still just need to hunt down a Fellowship Fox, Fellowship Maxim, Fellowship Crane, and the Officer's club pins (it kills me that I have all the Officer's Club mechs and not a single pin from them).

Thanks SO much! This was a huge help in getting everything lined up and organized.

I'd say I did pretty decent for one big purchase of pins.......3 full campaigns, and only one away from finishing a 4th.

Officer's Club aside, the remaining pins won't be TOO terrible to track down. I MAY try going after the mechs at some point!

deogg

• Recruit
  • #TheTapperOfTomorrow
« Reply #63 on: 18 September 2023, 18:39:13 »
Yeah, I'm bringing this one back from the dead.

No, I don't have a pic (or more accurately, since photobucket went wonky, a place to share it).

And my display is nowhere REMOTELY close to as awesome as Sigma's!

But after about 4 years of searching.....I am now looking at ALL 39 pins!!!!! The last 4 I needed came today......and yes, one of them was the Atlas.

A lot of times, the pins weren't too expensive, they just DIDN'T come around much. The Officer's Club pins I just got in the last maybe month or so. I wound up getting the OC pins shortly before getting their matching mechs (they currently occupy the Dropship).

I may go after the matching mechs one at a time in the future, but for now I am one happy BT/MW fan!

Register