Author Topic: Aerospace Minis questions  (Read 1707 times)

Dropkick

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
Aerospace Minis questions
« on: 03 April 2012, 20:58:12 »
Do the micro fighters, dropships, or warships come with stands?  If not what stands work best for them? 

Thanks

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
Re: Aerospace Minis questions
« Reply #1 on: 03 April 2012, 21:34:13 »
DropShips and WarShips come with their own stands. Microfighters do not, but I've found the dedicated Microfighter bases sold in the bases section to be perfectly fine for them. One base will only mount one fighter, though.
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

Stormlion1

• Colonel
  • Apparently Im a rare survivor of the 1st!
« Reply #2 on: 03 April 2012, 21:59:11 »
I find cutting a paper clip in half and then bending it into a "V" and attaching it to a small round base allows me to put two Microfighters on each base. It looks good as a representation of a squadron.
I don't set an example for others. I make examples of them.

Hellraiser

• Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
« Reply #3 on: 09 April 2012, 20:16:57 »
I find cutting a paper clip in half and then bending it into a "V" and attaching it to a small round base allows me to put two Microfighters on each base. It looks good as a representation of a squadron.

Oh, I like this idea

3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

Register