Author Topic: Login messed up  (Read 1218 times)

Frabby

• Major
Login messed up
« on: 25 August 2013, 14:00:53 »
Using Win7 with Firefox.
I am permanently logged in on this forum, I am greeted with my username and I can post as a registered and logged user (as this post demonstrates). However, something is odd: In the button row above, I am treated as if I wasn't logged on. The line reads "Website/Index/Help/Login/Register/Rules".
I cannot view my profile or read my messages (the latter being why I realized this in the first place), and I cannot log out. I have tried the Login button, did a normal login, but  nothing changed.
I get the usual options to "Show unread messages/Show new replies" underneath my username.
I suppose I am logged in but the button row is somehow messed up; has the forum software been updated recently?
Is it just me?
Help please!
« Last Edit: 25 August 2013, 14:02:36 by Frabby »
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
Re: Login messed up
« Reply #1 on: 25 August 2013, 14:02:50 »
Try logging out, clearing your cache, and then logging back in.
The solution is just ignore Paul.

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 25 August 2013, 14:04:53 »
Not to sound stupid, but how do I log out - there is no logout button.
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 25 August 2013, 14:10:13 »
Everything is back to normal. Thanks to whoever did it.  :)

Register