Author Topic: This is Clangluna..........  (Read 132021 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Re: This is Clangluna..........
« Reply #1050 on: 01 October 2019, 14:57:56 »
But the receipts all state : Care of Achoo the All Mighty, in perfect print.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1051 on: 02 October 2019, 07:24:51 »
I can see it now, a silhouette of Achoo's past likeliness plastering on the wall for Most Wanted for credit flaw on the walls of the Post Office, however unable to determine what he actually looks like due to his various changes.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1052 on: 02 October 2019, 13:38:36 »
Well it kinda looks like a very large pink blob vaguely humanoid shape.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1053 on: 02 October 2019, 17:51:40 »
……...it kinda looks like a playdo sculpture photographed using a very out of focus camera...…..sort of like something from Wallace and Gromit......
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1054 on: 02 October 2019, 19:51:06 »
Achoo, your now wanted arent worried you will get hauled away to the pokey?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1055 on: 03 October 2019, 16:04:31 »
****** all of you ****** nerds. I hate you all.
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1056 on: 03 October 2019, 19:50:10 »
Hey! I kinda sorta almost vaguely resemble that hateful ******** remark!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1057 on: 04 October 2019, 08:15:53 »
(Outraged off scene, WoB send their Robot SantaClaws into the bar and shoots up everyone and sends truetanker & Achoo to the corner.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1058 on: 05 October 2019, 16:58:30 »
Meh. Could have been worse. I have dealt with customers that make Robot Santa look really lame.....

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1059 on: 07 October 2019, 09:57:07 »
You must wear Battle Armor in that store.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1060 on: 07 October 2019, 14:20:41 »
Naw... he'll just do this instead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o3lGhu9-dQ

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1061 on: 07 October 2019, 17:45:21 »
I worked at Wal*Mart. Wal*Mart customers have a very well deserved reputation. 'Nuff said.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1062 on: 08 October 2019, 05:28:08 »
But this is CLANGLUNA, if you can survive HERE, you can survive anywhere!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1063 on: 11 October 2019, 22:05:24 »
You're thinking about Wombat's pouch...

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1064 on: 12 October 2019, 06:54:05 »
You know something about that place? Wombat Bath and Beyond the Pouch?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1065 on: 12 October 2019, 10:38:12 »
No, the extradimensional purgatory where Wombat places things, and people, he has "borrowed" and promptly forgets about because even a goldfish has a longer attention span than Wombat...…...

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1066 on: 14 October 2019, 12:08:54 »
Sounds like blackhole for socks, but that's the drier i thought.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1067 on: 17 October 2019, 20:43:39 »
There may be some driers in there...…..along with maybe a tac nuke...….one can never know for sure.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1068 on: 18 October 2019, 15:14:20 »
Is that's what flames from Wombat's behind is really? Not the spicy food, but left over nukes?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1069 on: 23 October 2019, 20:09:21 »
Uhm, no. Not usually. Just a badly drawn toon with some gastric...…….issues.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1070 on: 27 October 2019, 07:03:32 »
How is it the little guy flown over and across land scape of Clangluna and heading back here like Scud ballistic missile???

(Wrangler slowly slides sideways away from Achoo...since it appears Wombat is seemly aiming for spot Achoo is standing on...)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1071 on: 31 October 2019, 11:17:42 »
[Achoo tosses a bowl of Chili Inferno IIC on Wrangler and teleports away in a swirly pink cloud of exit, stage right...…]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1072 on: 01 November 2019, 07:52:19 »
Ahhh!!!!!  It's Spicy!!!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1073 on: 02 November 2019, 03:18:30 »
Only a little bit

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1074 on: 02 November 2019, 14:49:58 »
If you want really hot eat some Grakz. (And if you don't know what that is, or the reference, read Grrl Power #712 to see the aftereffects.....)
« Last Edit: 04 November 2019, 18:22:38 by The Mighty ACHOO »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1075 on: 05 November 2019, 06:47:43 »
If you want really hot eat some Grakz. (And if you don't know what that is, or the reference, read Grrl Power #712 to see the aftereffects.....)
That girl has stomach of iron and tongue like Dave Lister from from Red Dwarf. No one competes with that.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1076 on: 08 November 2019, 11:59:30 »
But even she was terrified by the aftereffects...... 8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1077 on: 08 November 2019, 16:33:56 »
Aren't like expert that, Mr. I-Live-In-the-ThroneRoom?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1078 on: 11 November 2019, 18:19:25 »
Don't knock it until you try it.   8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1079 on: 11 November 2019, 19:03:45 »
I believe i can say Everyone has.