Author Topic: 2/28/12 WoB v Com Star Hypermind NC  (Read 3077 times)

BARNESGN

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
2/28/12 WoB v Com Star Hypermind NC
« on: 29 February 2012, 16:32:27 »
3072  Planet: Classified

Word of Blake versus Com Star all Warriors 2/3

Looking for a quicker game to play on Tuesday nights I decided to try C3I against non-ECM equipped Mechs. Lance v Lance around 6,200 BV unadjusted

Map used was the pack in lake hex pack each force set up long side immediately putting them in firing range.

Rd 1 each force maneuvered with the Black Knight and Devastator attacking the Archangel. A wobbie Malak attempts to flank the Com Star forces using a hill side for cover.

Rd2 Word forces move ever closer with the Grigori prime trading shots with the Knight. The 100 ton assaults lock horns swapping heavy ppc bursts and gauss slugs freely. The pesky Malak continued a backend run until a CS Wolverine 8k stopped it cold with a punishing alpha strike.

Rd3 Black Knight and Grigori continue sparring, while eagle eye Archangel sends a head capping 15 pts into the Devastator. The Mongoose joins in harassing the Malak.

Rd4 Ultra shocker Archangel gets another head shot killing the Black Knight cold. While the Malak’s SNPPC rolls a 12 destroying the Mongooses’ arm. The Wolverine gets sweet revenge destroying the right torso and left arm with another alpha strike.

BV levels were met for a halt in game with Word of Blake victorious.

Time limit was 2 hours flat.

Try and get some pictures later.

BARNESGN

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer

Ouchies

• Warrant Officer
  • Rightly good batchall my good sport. Rightly good.
Re: 2/28/12 WoB v Com Star Hypermind NC
« Reply #2 on: 05 March 2012, 08:49:06 »
Nice pics!  O0

BARNESGN

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
« Reply #3 on: 05 March 2012, 10:11:08 »
Thanks I'll let my friend know.

Vlads Fangs

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Wolf Empire Forever! Next stop- Terra!
« Reply #4 on: 04 April 2012, 20:08:36 »
 O0

Register