Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 140475 times)

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #150 on: 11 October 2021, 16:24:05 »
How long do people generally have to wait to get their confirmation email from the CGL Store?  I may be impatient, but I just bought four different Touring the Stars (Valencia, Granada, Braunshweig, and Wynn's Roost), and no email as of yet.

I would rather buy items from the CGL store since the company earns more money than having to pay a little to a third party online store.  But at least I can get my downloads pretty much immediately at other sites.

Am I just being too impatient?

EDIT: Nevermind!  Just got it.  It may be my crappy connection at this marina that was the culprit.
« Last Edit: 11 October 2021, 16:27:12 by rebs »
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #151 on: 11 October 2021, 16:29:39 »
Whenever I've bought digital content from the CGL store I received my mail pretty much instantly.  However, it is just a link back to the CGL store, to the Account page and order history.  You access the actual content through there, either by clicking on your specific order (SHP-XXXXXX) or the My Downloadable Files button at the top of the master order page.  So log into your account and see if the order is there.
« Last Edit: 11 October 2021, 23:35:50 by Xotl »
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #152 on: 11 October 2021, 16:43:25 »
Thank you, Xotl!

I got them all now, and I'm a very happy customer on this rainy day near Chicago.
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Pinetree

• Corporal
« Reply #153 on: 11 October 2021, 23:26:00 »
Received an email today that Shell Games has been updated. Does anyone know what was updated?

Xan

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #154 on: 16 October 2021, 00:39:53 »
I received an email yesterday (OCT 15) from the CGL store saying Your shipping status has been updated for order SHP-XXXXXX. And gave me a tracking # that says label generated but nit received.

This order # was from April and was a mix of digital and physical content, and all items were received then. I am assuming this is some kind of weird server hic-up.  Only other thought is one of the digital files updated or something like that could that cause an email?

Has anyone else seen anything anything weird from thr CGL store?  I haven't received any notice of a charge to my CC so I'm not to worried about it, just odd.

Thank you.

FenderSaxbey

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #155 on: 16 October 2021, 00:54:03 »
I got a notification email from CGL today that my BFS Deck was on its way. It was delivered 2 days ago, so I think something went glitchy with the email notification system.

Yskonyn

• Private
  • Running an online thing is like herding cats
« Reply #156 on: 03 November 2021, 10:55:14 »
Pff guys, I am posting here in utter frustration and not knowing what to do anymore.
I’ve received my Clan Invasion backer shipment a few weeks ago, but the faction dice set worth $125,- wasn’t included in the box.

I’ve tried to contact CrowdOx several times.
I’ve contacted Catalyst several times on two different email addresses (including the support address Bofus lists a few posts back) but there just is no reply whatsoever. I am feeling utterly ignored as a customer.
Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: 03 November 2021, 10:56:55 by Yskonyn »

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #157 on: 03 November 2021, 12:45:10 »
They posted publicly that quality control issues for the dice were so bad that they cancelled all the dice for wave 2 shipments, and are planning to work out a store credit or refund for all those affected.  Details are still pending.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • The Temple Grounds - My Roleplaying and History website
« Reply #158 on: 04 November 2021, 15:27:38 »
so back on October 22 i placed an order for one of the stormcrow TC's and a bag of salvage parts off the catalyst store.

today i received the stormcrow TC, but not the salvage parts. checking the order status it still shows "unfulfilled" and lists the salvage bag in the order.
checkign the shipping notice email, only the Stormcrow mini was listed as shipped.

did they run short of the salvage bags and have to put that half of the order on hold, or do i need to contact them about it?

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #159 on: 05 November 2021, 22:12:45 »
so back on October 22 i placed an order for one of the stormcrow TC's and a bag of salvage parts off the catalyst store.

today i received the stormcrow TC, but not the salvage parts. checking the order status it still shows "unfulfilled" and lists the salvage bag in the order.
checkign the shipping notice email, only the Stormcrow mini was listed as shipped.

did they run short of the salvage bags and have to put that half of the order on hold, or do i need to contact them about it?

You can email store@catalystgamelabs.com, the new guy is answering quickly. From the response I received, those were listed before they got the warehouse so they will be shipped separately.
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #160 on: 06 November 2021, 14:01:27 »
You can email store@catalystgamelabs.com, the new guy is answering quickly. From the response I received, those were listed before they got the warehouse so they will be shipped separately.
had asked mainly because i hadn't seen any updates about shipping/stocking issues. and wasn't sure if it was an error or just difficulties on their end.
just got an email about the rest of it shipping today.
« Last Edit: 28 November 2021, 15:26:49 by glitterboy2098 »

Punishermark

• Corporal
Re: Upcoming Releases XXI: Urbie's Beer Run
« Reply #161 on: 27 November 2021, 18:13:18 »
If you are not going to ever ship the Battletech: Salvage Kits (Miscast Component Bags) say it and give us our money back.

It has been over a month and I am not happy.

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Fight for something or Die for nothing
    • The Steel-Raven at DeviantArt
Re: Re: Upcoming Releases XXI: Urbie's Beer Run
« Reply #162 on: 27 November 2021, 19:19:09 »
If you are not going to ever ship the Battletech: Salvage Kits (Miscast Component Bags) say it and give us our money back.

There is a customer services thread pin at the top of the forum
https://bg.battletech.com/forums/general-discussion/customer-service/

There is also a direct e-mail to the CGL store
store@catalystgamelabs.com

Battletech Art and Commissions
http://steel-raven.deviantart.com

Moonsword

• Acutus Gladius
  • Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?
« Reply #163 on: 27 November 2021, 19:56:41 »

I've moved the post to the appropriate spot.  Upcoming Releases wasn't it.  With any luck, Customer Service can help you.

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #164 on: 28 November 2021, 15:27:00 »
had asked mainly because i hadn't seen any updates about shipping/stocking issues. and wasn't sure if it was an error or just difficulties on their end.
just got an email about the rest of it shipping today.

update.. it has now been over 3 weeks since i got that email. no package with the salvage kit has arrived. and the tracking number sent in that email turned out to be the same one used for the stormcrow TC portion of my order.. which means it shows the product having arrived on the 4th, two days before the email was sent out.

somebody or somebodies in the catalyst online store's shipping department is evidently screwing up by the numbers

i have sent in a complaint via the "contact us" page on the store site, so i guess i'm back to waiting.

honestly it wouldn't be as bad except for the lack of any actual explanation..

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #165 on: 30 November 2021, 00:22:23 »
got a response to my message to catalyst.

I am very sorry, I thought they sent an email out about the Salvage Kits. Those were listed before they were in our warehouse, so we couldn't ship them out yet. We emailed the warehouse last week to find out if they are in stock yet so we can get them out.

sigh

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
Re: Upcoming Releases XXI: Urbie's Beer Run
« Reply #166 on: 30 November 2021, 06:57:28 »
24 Rec guides. Thats awesome, cant wait for them all...they are like Pokemon!!!

On a seperate note....Does anyone know when the Wave 2 and Black Friday stuff will be shipped. I ordered something when Wave 2 was released and then on Black Friday. Just wondering, I know a huge amount of orders so will take time.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

MarauderCH IIC

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #167 on: 30 November 2021, 10:23:38 »

On a seperate note....Does anyone know when the Wave 2 and Black Friday stuff will be shipped. I ordered something when Wave 2 was released and then on Black Friday. Just wondering, I know a huge amount of orders so will take time.

The Shilone that I ordered mid November took ten days to ship. Don't expect anything that you ordered from the catalyst website to move very fast

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #168 on: 30 November 2021, 10:31:56 »
Lol, I got the notice my Stormcrow & stuff shipped 2 or 3 days AFTER the package arrived.  SO . . . you might see the stuff before the notice.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Fat Guy

• Major
  • I make beer disappear. What's your superpower?
« Reply #169 on: 30 November 2021, 10:47:40 »
There was a disclaimer when I first logged into the store on Friday warming of shipping delays. Anyone else get that?
I have spoken.

Death_from_above

• Lieutenant
« Reply #170 on: 30 November 2021, 10:48:17 »
Ordered a couple of Shilone ASF on November 20th. No confirmation via email yet, but I just got a text message from Fedex and lo and behold : expected delivery date December 6th. Colour me pleasantly surprised !

Have been pondering on how to paint these beauties and I just found the answer on Anthony's Deviantart page :

https://www.deviantart.com/shimmering-sword/art/Battletech-Unseen-Moon-Marauders-893995544

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
« Reply #171 on: 30 November 2021, 10:51:21 »
Anyone is Canada who ordered the DRAGOON'S PACK get any updates?

I checked the company they are shipping via and I'm like...excuse me?!?!?:

https://www.asendia.com/about-asendia

They are shipping from the US to Canada, not by USPS, or Purolator or Fed ex or any other recognized company but via a combined companay from La Poste (FRANCE) and SWISS POST (SWITZERLAND).

Totally confused here.  ???
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

The_Livewire

• Warrant Officer
    • The Livewire's Battletech Blog
« Reply #172 on: 30 November 2021, 17:01:22 »
Well Catalyst never did reply to my e-mail about the lost package, but against my better judgement I tried to order a couple lances.  We'll see if those actually arrive.

Edit: So that makes a YEAR and no reply. 
Alamo - When you care enough to send the very best.

And Purifiers *still* suck.

Now doing battletech blogging
https://livewire2112.blogspot.com/search/label/Battletech

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #173 on: 01 December 2021, 05:44:15 »
Well Catalyst never did reply to my e-mail about the lost package, but against my better judgement I tried to order a couple lances.  We'll see if those actually arrive.

Edit: So that makes a YEAR and no reply.

As I said above, email again. They've hired someone new who has responses down to less than 24 hours.
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
« Reply #174 on: 07 December 2021, 18:48:15 »
Well I've sent my first ever email to catalyst customer support.

The lance pack I ordered on november 5th still hasn't shipped, but one of the ones I ordered on the 26th has. It's unsettling.

EDIT: Turns out they didn't have enough lance packs to fill all the orders at the time. Hey catalyst, friendly advice, if you don't have the item to ship, you shouldn't wait for the customer to complain a month later before you tell them you don't have it and issue a refund.
« Last Edit: 07 December 2021, 20:45:21 by Liam's Ghost »
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

Bold Raider

• Recruit
« Reply #175 on: 10 December 2021, 13:41:24 »
Hey guys, I have an update.  Back in March I made an order for 3 beginner boxes and 3 Lance packs.  Beginner boxes showed up but the Lance packs did not.  The rest of the year went by and none of my emails were responded to.

Last week I came to this site out of interest (unfortunately the lack of a response from this company pretty much killed my interest in the hobby as I truly felt they took my money and didn’t care.).  I read here that there was a new support representative and that it would be a good idea to email them again.  And I did.

To my surprise it took under 24 hours to get a response from Chris.  Not only that, but he apologized and was able to refund me the money for the 3 mech packs plus partial shipping costs.  Restoring my faith in the company.  So keep at it, Chris said there is a huge back log of emails and he’s trying to get to them all as soon as possible.  He also stated that the store should be more accurate now in regards to if they have mech packs available or not. 

The only downside now is that the day my refund hit, all the IS mech packs that I wanted are gone… so I have to wait for more to come in before I can get my kids their respective mechs. 

Thank you Chris, and I hope this message helps those of you frustrated with this company.  Just keep at them.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #176 on: 10 December 2021, 17:47:00 »
Good customer service reps are hard to find.  I'm glad CGL has found one!  :thumbsup:

Men Shen

• Master Sergeant
Black friday orders
« Reply #177 on: 12 December 2021, 08:44:59 »
Anybody place an order with catalystgamelabs.com around black Friday? I should have known better than to order from those guys there customer service is atrocious. Cue all the catalyst apologists. Call me weird but when you take my money i believe i should get a shipping notice and 3 weeks after not getting that i would think someone would answer my email. I swear I'll never buy from them again.

Men Shen

• Master Sergeant
Re: Black friday orders
« Reply #178 on: 12 December 2021, 10:33:48 »
Sure did, no answer. Getting ahold of catalyst customer service is like trying of ghosts.

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
Re: Black friday orders
« Reply #179 on: 12 December 2021, 10:34:50 »
What e-mail were you using? Just want to make sure it's getting to the right people.
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

Register