Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 140433 times)

Men Shen

• Master Sergeant
Re: Black friday orders
« Reply #180 on: 12 December 2021, 10:37:16 »
Catalyst store team

Men Shen

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #181 on: 12 December 2021, 10:39:04 »
Store@catalystgameslab.com. it was the only email i could find

bobthecoward

• Captain
« Reply #182 on: 12 December 2021, 11:16:44 »
I also have not received a shipping notice for black Friday. Before black Friday, my forcepack order was 11 days between order and shipping notice.

Men Shen

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #183 on: 12 December 2021, 11:41:41 »
I ordered 2 plushies before my last order, 2 weeks later I got a shipping notice the day they were delivered.

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #184 on: 12 December 2021, 13:12:05 »
I ended up ordering a bunch of stuff in batches thanks to fear of items selling out and the volcano tile.

The LE AotW GM screen I ordered on 2/25 will arrive on Monday
The two orders I made on 2/26 (Black Friday) have not shipped

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

slh

• Recruit
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #185 on: 15 December 2021, 18:17:05 »
Anybody place an order with catalystgamelabs.com around black Friday? I should have known better than to order from those guys there customer service is atrocious. Cue all the catalyst apologists. Call me weird but when you take my money i believe i should get a shipping notice and 3 weeks after not getting that i would think someone would answer my email. I swear I'll never buy from them again.

Yes, ordered on 11/25, and still not shipped ("Fulfillment Status: Unfulfilled").  On 12/11 I sent an email to store@catalystgamelabs.com, and have not heard anything back (as of 12/15).

Edit 12/16: I got a shipping notice today.
« Last Edit: 16 December 2021, 19:46:07 by slh »

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #186 on: 16 December 2021, 15:37:44 »
my two black friday orders shipped today

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

ravensword

• Sergeant
« Reply #187 on: 16 December 2021, 18:04:53 »
My Black Friday order shipped earlier this week... by USPS, when I picked UPS for shipping.  I'm a bit annoyed about this, because I picked UPS not because it's cheaper (it was in this case), but because UPS orders can be rerouted.

I'm now playing the "will it actually arrive before my holiday travel (USPS currently says yes), or will it sit on my porch for two weeks?" game.

Why offer a choice of shipping options if you're going to ignore what the customer asks for?

(I realize CGL can't do anything about this, I just needed to vent.)

ActionButler

• Global Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #188 on: 17 December 2021, 08:29:09 »
Also just received my shipping notice.
Experimental Technical Readout: The School
http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=56420.0

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
« Reply #189 on: 17 December 2021, 08:52:39 »
Fu-Fu-Funally got action on the B&N Dragoon Pack to Canada!

it's finally arrived in Canada...now to get across the country to my hands!
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

ActionButler

• Global Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #190 on: 20 December 2021, 07:25:12 »
And my Black Friday reinforcements have arrived.
Experimental Technical Readout: The School
http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=56420.0

Padraig Tseng

• Sergeant
Re: Re: Upcoming Releases XXI: Urbie's Beer Run
« Reply #191 on: 03 January 2022, 12:29:59 »
Lol, I got the notice my Stormcrow & stuff shipped 2 or 3 days AFTER the package arrived.  SO . . . you might see the stuff before the notice.

Same.   
So the Ghost Bear says "Tell me the truth, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #192 on: 05 January 2022, 00:56:03 »
Just wanted to give a positive shout out to Chris at the Catalyst Store. 

I'd ordered a Diamond Shark Kickstarter coin (a second one, so I could display both DS and Sea Fox logos), and a Cloud Cobra one arrived by mistake (there was a database error, apparently).  Chris responded to my e-mail within hours and put in a new order for the correct item.

When I wrote to the store address, I made sure to include my order number, the shipping/tracking number, and a photo of the incorrect item.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #193 on: 14 January 2022, 10:00:27 »
NVM...

You all are doing great!
« Last Edit: 14 January 2022, 10:03:05 by rebs »
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Yskonyn

• Private
  • Running an online thing is like herding cats
« Reply #194 on: 23 January 2022, 11:15:39 »
Is there any update on what CGL will do about the kickstarter dice option that turned out to be bad quality? I’ve inquired several times in the last 6 months about them, but I have never gotten any reply as of yet.

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
« Reply #195 on: 25 January 2022, 10:55:07 »
So, if you get the Automated Reply after using the "Contact Us" form, does that then tell the System that they've Responded to us about our problem, so that they don't need to have an actual HUMAN reply to us about it?   ???  Placed an order on 24 November, still have no Response from any Human about it.  I've used the "Contact Us" form TWICE, and got the Automated Reply each time, then nothing else.  xp  I've emailed them once, and got nothing at all in response. (Yes, I used the "store@catalystgamelabs.com" address.)

Had an issue with a SR E-Novella last year, eventually got help from someone at their FB CGL Page.  That however was for a digital item, and I doubt the same guy could help with a Physical item.    :(

I Love the Company, and I KNOW that the people (Brent, Loren, Randall, Ray, etc) ALL care about the games they make.  But Loren SERIOUSLY needs to get someone working in their Customer Service Department.   :-\
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #196 on: 25 January 2022, 12:26:00 »
The new guy, Chris, has been pretty on top of things lately.  I had a couple of shipping issues a few months back and he got it handled two days after my emails went in.  Hope they didn't lose him.
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

MarauderD

• Major
« Reply #197 on: 28 January 2022, 13:58:51 »
The new guy, Chris, has been pretty on top of things lately.  I had a couple of shipping issues a few months back and he got it handled two days after my emails went in.  Hope they didn't lose him.

He got back to me about my shipping question like a champ.  Chris is solid. 

GRUD

• Captain
« Reply #198 on: 29 January 2022, 11:38:13 »
And Of Course I SHOULD have tried emailing them again, BEFORE I posted here about my Problems.  :-[

Yep, I emailed them directly (rather than the "Contact Us" form), and was disappointed to get the Automated reply.  Figured, "Well, more "Nothing" until I contact them in another week or two.", but then my inbox gets lit up!   ;D  I got 2 messages from the CGL store, one from PayPal about a refund, then a message from Chris.  They made a new "Order" for the missing stuff, gave me a refund on the difference (because they've since dropped the price), and now I'm waiting for my new Order to ship.

Patience is Key I guess.  :-[

Thank You to "Chris", if he's a member here!  :thumbsup:  :beer:

I mean "Chris, CGL Customer Service Guy", to be exact.  I'm sure there are other people here named Chris, but if you weren't the one that Helped me, I'm not "Thanking" you!  :D
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #199 on: 29 January 2022, 15:45:11 »
Is there any update on what CGL will do about the kickstarter dice option that turned out to be bad quality? I’ve inquired several times in the last 6 months about them, but I have never gotten any reply as of yet.

Once all pledges are shipped credits will be issued. I'm not sure how much I can reveal so far, but there's a specific reason for doing it this way.
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

GRUD

• Captain
« Reply #200 on: 31 January 2022, 18:32:47 »
Once all pledges are shipped credits will be issued. I'm not sure how much I can reveal so far, but there's a specific reason for doing it this way.
Any idea "When" they will start on this though?  I'm still waiting for this to wrap because I'm short a Daggerstar Keychain.   :-\  I don't understand why Shipments in other Countries should influence QML Shipments here in the US. 

Yskonyn

• Private
  • Running an online thing is like herding cats
« Reply #201 on: 06 February 2022, 04:02:37 »

I appreciate the update. Do you think emailing ‘Chris’ would be beneficial or would it just clutter up his inbox?

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
« Reply #202 on: 17 February 2022, 08:21:14 »
Had an issue with a product not updating in the CGL store. Sent an email last night with the details and Chris had the issue resolved and replied within an hour.

Highball

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #203 on: 21 February 2022, 18:25:54 »

Just to throw my hat in the ring here, my pledge finally arrived on February 15th ..... will it be once all pledges are shipped & delivered, or all pledge missing items are shipped (I am missing two items) that the credit issue will be addressed?
Marshal Russell Trest Oberlan. "War to the sword ..... the sword to the hilt!"

Casper

• Recruit
« Reply #204 on: 30 March 2022, 03:02:20 »
I am missing the Clan Invasion Box Set, IS Battlelance and the faction dice set from the Clan Invasion Kickstarter.

I have emailed both customerservice@catalystgamelabs.com and store@catalystgamelabs.com on December 13 2021, 22 January 2021, and March 28 2022 asking for update on the missing items but have not received a response.

MoleMan

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #205 on: 23 April 2022, 04:03:33 »
Hi,

I am a late Warrior level backer (Nov 30th) via Crowdox. My Kickstarter account is not linked to crowdox unfortunately .

I don't have my email for accessing the digital cornucopia, in particular the legends PDF.

AFAIK there are other people in the same situation, I believe the issue may be that I've backed after the cornucopia codes were sent out.

Could you help please? This is the 5th time I've emailed with zero response.

Many thanks
Adam

Never had a single response to any of my emails, and never received my cornucopia link, fortunately, after I publicly shamed them on their Facebook page someone shared their cornucopia link with me (and deleted my post).

My problem now is that I don't have that message any more, and I don't have the digital companion app, any suggestions on how to get it? It doesn't show up in the app store

BoyOfSummer

• Master Sergeant
  • I'll either find a way or make one.
« Reply #206 on: 23 April 2022, 13:59:31 »
The Battletech Tactical Companion is available for iPads and Android tablets only, no phones.
If money could talk, it would say goodbye.

MoleMan

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #207 on: 23 April 2022, 15:53:50 »
Freely available? Or do we need a link to it?

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • RIP. Again. And again. And again.
« Reply #208 on: 23 April 2022, 16:10:47 »

It's freely available, but not on the phone specific app stores. You'll see it if you're on, say, an ipad but not a phone. Your best bet in the phone's case is to simply use Flechs Sheets as it's a website.

Incidentally, when was the last time you contacted customer service? Chris has been handling a lot of CS issues and responds to people pretty fast.
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Euphonium

• Captain
  • Look Ma, no Faction!
« Reply #209 on: 23 April 2022, 17:11:43 »

It's freely available https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fireopal.battletech but you need a tablet with Android 8 or higher. You can't see or install it on a phone, or a tablet with Android 7 or earlier.
>>>>[You're only jealous because the voices don't talk to you]<<<<

Register