Author Topic: 0.49.7-MILESTONE for MegaMek, MegaMekLab, and MekHQ  (Read 10422 times)

mikecj

• Major
  • Veteran of Galahad 3028
Thank you!  I'll do that.

ok.  Deleted Java.  Uploaded Adoptium.  MegaMekLab works perfectly; I absolutely love the improvements.  MegaMek & MekHQ won't run, even when I click run as admin.  Is there a common error I blundered into?
« Last Edit: 20 May 2022, 14:17:01 by mikecj »
There are no fish in my pond.
"First, one brief announcement. I just want to mention, for those who have asked, that absolutely nothing what so ever happened today in sector 83x9x12. I repeat, nothing happened. Please remain calm." Susan Ivanova
"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime." - Belkar Bitterleaf
Romo Lampkin could have gotten Stefan Amaris off with a warning.

Windchild

• Master Sergeant
Did you install 32 bit Java? That would prevent MM and MHQ from launching, as they now specify that they use 2GB of RAM instead of the previous baseline of 1GB of RAM.

I'd recommend uninstalling and installing 64 bit Java, as 32 bit should only be used on 32 bit only systems.
MegaMek Developer - MekHQ, Personnel, and Internal Focus
MegaMek Discord
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker

mikecj

• Major
  • Veteran of Galahad 3028
I did.  Thanks, I'll try that!

edit= 100% fixed.  Thank you!
« Last Edit: 24 May 2022, 21:20:24 by mikecj »
There are no fish in my pond.
"First, one brief announcement. I just want to mention, for those who have asked, that absolutely nothing what so ever happened today in sector 83x9x12. I repeat, nothing happened. Please remain calm." Susan Ivanova
"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime." - Belkar Bitterleaf
Romo Lampkin could have gotten Stefan Amaris off with a warning.

Register