Author Topic: MWO - Hellfire available for Preorder  (Read 3442 times)

Cyc

• Captain
    • CycKath at DeviantArt
MWO - Hellfire available for Preorder
« on: 04 April 2018, 21:38:48 »
https://mwomercs.com/hellfire

https://mwomercs.com/news/2018/04/2030-hellfire-lore-blueprint

Tabletop configs
HLF-1 - max engine 290, hardpoints match stock config

HLF-2 - max engine 360, hardpoints match stock config

PGI variants
HLF-A - 240XL/max engine 290 - endo chassis standard armor - Heavy medium left arm, 2 Streak 6s in left torso, MASC CT, Gauss Rifle and Streak 4 right torso, Heavy medium right arm, 13 dhs, 3 tons gauss ammo, 4 tons streak - 2 energy hardpoints per arm, lt 2 missile, rt 1 ballistic 1 missile.

HLF-B - 300XL/max engine 360 - endo steel standard armor - heavy medium and ER medium each arm, heavy large and RLM 15 LT, masc CT, 2 streak 6 RT, 18 dhs, one ton lrm and two tons streak ammo - hardpoints match those weapons.

HLF-C - 300XL/max engine 360 - endo steel ferro armor - ER Large and ER Medium each arm, ATM6 each side torso, 18 DHS, four tons ATM ammo - hardpoints match those weapons

HLF-VO 'VOID' - Hero 'Mech of Galaxy Commander Vanel Talasko of the Star Adder's Delta Galaxy - 300XL/max engine 360 - endo streel ferro armor - UAC5 left arm, 2 heavy mediums left torso, CT MASC, UAC10 and SRM6 RT, two heavy smalls RA, 14 DHS, 4 tons UAC and 1 ton SRM ammo - hard points 1 ballistic LA, 2 energy LT, 1 ballistic 1 missile RT, 3 energy RA

Empyrus

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: MWO - Hellfire available for Preorder
« Reply #1 on: 05 April 2018, 11:44:32 »
Of all things, they pick... that?

Wish they'd make IS Omnis. Want a Hauptman, Men Shen and Owens.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #2 on: 05 April 2018, 14:05:44 »
Of all things, they pick... that?

Wish they'd make IS Omnis. Want a Hauptmann, Men Shen and Owens.
Doesn't matter. Every Mech on MWO is a essentially a Omni.  Just one just easier than another to change equipment out.

Hauptmann was announced, i'm sure there just getting ready to light that cigar of it's soon.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Empyrus

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 05 April 2018, 14:41:10 »
I don't care if MWO 'Mechs function like Omnis, that's no different from tabletop actually. Wasn't talking about that anyway.

Just specified i want Inner Sphere OmniMechs.

When was the Hauptmann announced anyway?

But Hellfire... man, it is really some bottom of the barrel stuff. Feels like that, anyway.
When it comes to Clan secondline 'Mechs, there are still missing IICs, like Warhammer IIC or Rifleman IIC, though i reckon that might because of the court case.
Or they could've added Stone Rhino or maybe Glass Spider. Or make a cross-faction 'Mech (when it comes to variants) with Ha Otoko.

Admittedly there aren't many interesting secondline Clan 'Mechs not already in the game, as i see them. Still, Hellfire is pretty low on the list IMO.

Tyrchon

• Corporal
« Reply #4 on: 05 April 2018, 14:50:25 »
The Hauptmann has not had an announcement, neither have any of the other IS Omnis for that matter.  The latest IS Mechs to be announced have been the Flea and the Fafnir.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #5 on: 05 April 2018, 15:35:00 »
I thought they had while ago as a list of mechs coming out.  I guess i'm mistaken. Sorry guys.

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

BATTLEMASTER

• Captain
  • Hot and Unbothered
« Reply #6 on: 07 April 2018, 07:46:39 »
The Hellfire announcement surprised me.  I'm also surprised that the other variants available aren't for the Lupus version.
BATTLEMASTER
Trombone Player, Lego Enthusiast, Engineer
Clan Smoke Jaguar, Delta Galaxy ("The Cloud Rangers"), 4th Jaguar Dragoons
"You better stand back, I'm not sure how loud this thing can get!"
If you like Lego, you'll like my Lego battlemech projects!

Burning Chrome

• Lieutenant
  • One of the Vocal Minority
« Reply #7 on: 08 April 2018, 17:50:33 »
Looks alright, like the Hellfire from TT, but meh...

Pass.

Guess I'm going to have to wait for the HG BS to be resolved to get anything I've been hoping for.

"Matchup of the century: desire to play vs. resentment"