Author Topic: Mechwarrior:AoD 2015 Worlds  (Read 2759 times)

guppylips

• Private
Mechwarrior:AoD 2015 Worlds
« on: 28 April 2015, 09:19:04 »
Let me tell ya sumthin bruther. you don't want to be in mah house on June 20 this year bruther. and by mah house i mean the Deep in Huntsville bruther. You see, I am bringing out my ol' plastic robot toys brother. I have bought little aerosol cans of compressed air just to blow the dust off brother. That's because I do not want to whip you with dirty pieces bruther.

There will be so many prizes bruther, that you will have a wide selection to choose from except for the best one. I'm sorry brother, but for those who yearn for the best mech in the prize pool, I can only offer you weeping and gnashing of teeth instead brother. I don't know which one is best yet brother. I think I will just let mah hand hover over them until I can hear your heart break, and dat will be mah choice. Ooooooh yeah.

I have new sticks to beat you with this year brother. My posse has created free worlds league and raven alliance pieces to use. The stick I used to beat you with before has become dented and warped by the shape of ya head bruther. You made need a helmet this time bruther, cause I only wanna destroy ya bruther, not kill you. But you should still plan on leaving there in a body bag bruther. Yeeeaaah!

june 20, 2015. I suggest making a living will bruther. Oooooooooooh yeeeeeaaah!
« Last Edit: 29 April 2015, 15:21:54 by guppylips »

AsburyGrad

• Sergeant
Re: Mechwarrior:AoD 2015 Worlds
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2015, 17:14:03 »
In case you couldn't tell - the above post was GuppyLips' way of inviting y'all to our big June tournament:

June 20, 2015
The Deep Comics & Games - Huntsville, Alabama, USA
5 rounds - three at 600 points (Army 1), two at 900 points (Army 2)
Faction purity required

Drop us a line if you are interested in attending!  It's really a great time.
ilClan Wolf - it's about damn time . . .

"Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics." - Worktroll

guppylips

• Private
Re: Mechwarrior:AoD 2015 Worlds
« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2015, 21:29:59 »
I don't subsribe to your sissy notions of articulation bruthah. They were called out bruther. If they want to throw down, then they can throw down. Otherwise, I can bring a dress by there house while I braid their hair brother. Unless they're already women brotha.

No, I would do the same thing for women too brutha. Except I wouldn't mock them... Women who play mechwarrior are the bomb brutha. If you find one, study her, and see if you can use her to influence the rest of the population.

Ooooh yeah!