Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 135183 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBT! (pulls out a BIG hammer and hits Wrangler repeatedly)

KAWHAM! KAWHAM! KAWHAM!

Happy now?
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki

.......no
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
You had to drink my liquor didn't you!

See serves you right... knocked your ass down, didn't it. All Achoo hit you with was a soft plastic air-filled hammer. And then you fell out of your seat, hit the bar and then the floor and blackened your eye a-bit.

Damned frails...

* mutters to himself as he swallows a half liter of something dark brown and spicy smelling from a XXXX labeled bottle. *

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
For my next magical trick I will pull a rabbit out of Wrangler's ass!

Nothing up my sleeve...….Presto!

Ugh.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wombat

• Captain
"It's somewhat better than pulling a Locust 'mech out of his ass. I know...I've tried."
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

BirdofPrey

• Major
Tried or succeeded?  O_o

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I NEED A DOCTOR!! *(passes out)*

[Mass Medical Ambulance rushes into the scene running over indestructible but very bruiseable Achoo, the plushy sneeze toy man-thing.  The Hapless Ferrets workers fall out of the Ambulance and grab Wrangler and tosses on a stretcher bed and tosses it into the van. [thud].  They jump back into Ambulance and back out scene over Achoo and handing the bill for repairs to Ambulance since his walls damaged it as they came in to Wombat...before zooming off]

« Last Edit: 24 September 2019, 10:06:39 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
(A definitely battered and bruised Achoo sort of stands back up, staggers and sways his way across the lair, semi-headed for the throne room.)

Da der wha why how? Is there a doctor in the house?

Notsonoble

• Lieutenant
  • Justice will be delicious!!!
We ran The Doctor off, his last screams were about simpler living in a cyberman stronghold.
Self:  Meltrans are already culture shocked, except their response is to squeal like high school girls at a boy band concert and discharge energy weapons in random directions.
Weirdo: Sounds like the proper reaction to a Macross Cannon to me.
Quote from: Weirdo
And of course if even a single Constitution had shown up onscreen for even a single second, you would have been able to hear the mass squeeing from orbit.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
The Doctor went Blakist? Wow!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I thought he was mixed with crew calling themselves Blake's 7.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
If they are Blake they must be cleansed! Let's see...….I have some toilet bowl cleanser around here that should do the job. Oh, and we will nead a plunger to have at those Blakist scum...….anybody got anything else useful?

Notsonoble

• Lieutenant
There's a bottle of windex in that locker I fell out of.
Self:  Meltrans are already culture shocked, except their response is to squeal like high school girls at a boy band concert and discharge energy weapons in random directions.
And of course if even a single Constitution had shown up onscreen for even a single second, you would have been able to hear the mass squeeing from orbit.

BirdofPrey

• Major
I have a can of Ajax.  Maybe that could help.
{A BoP Industries truck delivers a giant can, opens it, and then drives a 90 ton tank out of it.}

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, if we hook it up to a really big power washer the tank might work...…..

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Ok. 
(Wrangler goes to the "garage" aka the Mech Hangar where people "park" their various rides Mechs, trucks, whatevera". He selects a tanker truck (no not a TANK) and plugs hoses into the 90 ton BoP tank, and starts up the powerful fusion powered power washer.

(However, Wombat, waltzs up and snatches the hoses out of Wrangler's hands and proceeds to release the Ajax...thus launching Wombat around in the air spraying everything.)

Wombat

• Captain
"...happens everytime I try to use a urinal in a dropshop."

[The idea prompts an idea and Wombat goes in search of a urinal cake for a nice snack. In the meantime, the sounds of an ACME™ ambulance can be heard approaching at high speed...]

Sharpnel

• Colonel
"...happens everytime I try to use a urinal in a dropshop."

[The idea prompts an idea and Wombat goes in search of a urinal cake for a nice snack. In the meantime, the sounds of an ACME™ ambulance can be heard approaching at high speed...]
... with no barkes and smashes into a  large crowd of  unsuspecting, but not innocent, Woozles.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
* Proceeds to his personal " Rattler " Mobile Planetary Denial Structure to counter this invasion on his beloved Blakists Reunion. *

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Annnnnd we just dealt with the first rule of sneak attacks...……

No one expects stupid.

Wombat

• Captain
"No one expects squids dressed in clown costumes either, but according to the ACME™ director, that's the next scene..."

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Wait, the bar going serve Calamari? I hear they're very squishy.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Calamari Clowns? I thought it was supposed to be cloned calamari! Stupid script rewrites and messed up spell checking and editing...….. xp

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
It could be Attack of the Killer Carrots instead...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Don't give the writers any ideas...……………... ::)

Notsonoble

• Lieutenant
Ive seen carrot bukakke, lets not.

Wombat

• Captain
"...that's better than Carrot Top bukakke."

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I kinda like carrot cake...…...now what in the heck was I...…….oh yes! Cleansing the Blakists! We gotta get them squeaky clean!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
* Readies the use of his Davy Crockett-M's for both of his paired Log Tom and Arrow IV's! Also programs his Asset Management Weapon nuclear systems for his three 'Cudda launchers... *

" We are gathered here today under the Holy Suns of Blake to praise his will...

Peace of Blake onto you and you all, may he have mercy on your soul...

* Commences firing... *

TT
 >:D

« Last Edit: 01 October 2019, 15:16:46 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
[truetanker's Bunnies of Blake artillery crew make their preparations to fire. However, low recruitment numbers did not bring in the BRIGHTEST of soldier/followers of the Wisdom of Blake.  The Adepts set fire, then find they inverted their target numbers launching their David Crocketts into their own base over the hill where the Lair is located...illuminating the sky.   Frustrated, the Bunny crew begins smack their own controls only to trigger the igniters to explode of the launchers to wiping out the WoB bunnies and sending their intrepid commander flying away into the said rising mushroom behinds the hills of where their base USED TO BE.]

Well, you can't say truetanker not man of action.

Register