Author Topic: "I'm from the Word of Blake - we're here to help"  (Read 2970 times)

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
"I'm from the Word of Blake - we're here to help"
« on: 13 September 2012, 12:50:12 »
...I've been coming up with some ideas for fiction for a while, to add to my New Clans project.  This one stuck in my head, and I couldn't help jotting down a rough framework for it.  I'll be putting something down later, but for now, I'd like to introduce the premises behind it.

Basically, ComStar has always been technologically advanced, suffering few of the 'misfortunes' they arranged for others.  One of the most dangerous intelligence agencies in the human universe, ROM authorized a series of experiments designed to complement the development of brainwashing techniques that made ROM operatives so fanatical and effective.  The project, code-named Picasso, took place in several phases.

First, researchers identified the root causes of several of the most severe psychosis, including multiple personality disorder, psychopathy, and several varieties of autism, particulary savant syndrome.  Over decades of study, chemical and environmental triggers were identified.

Second, a pool of subjects began to undergo experimentation.  The creation of many forms of mental illness studied by the Picasso researchers confirmed a great many theories - in particular, a great deal of the mysteries behind savant syndrome were explained.

...Sorry, have to log off for a bit, brb.  Next, the conclusion.
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

Register