Author Topic: New Development Snapshot 0.43.8 (0.44 RC2) for Megamek, MegaMekLab, and MekHQ  (Read 6448 times)

Battleclad

• Warrant Officer
Actually it's a mekHQ refit on a undamaged mech.

NickAragua

• Master Sergeant
We had a fix go in after the release candidate that fixed an issue with ammo bins and refits, so the next one may address your problem.

Without more details (campaign save, at the very least), we can't be of much more help at this point.

Battleclad

• Warrant Officer
On the upside tried GM complete and that worked so less of a headache in the meantime, I can just deduct the funds manually.

EDIT: Is it supposed to be possible for any level of tech/etc to make a part impossible to fix? I thought that only applied to Elites?
« Last Edit: 06 March 2018, 20:49:22 by Battleclad »

pheonixstorm

• Major
That depends on the option used. One option only elites can cause a part to go impossible. The other option is based on the total TN and applies to all techs. You can set the value as well. I tend to leave it at the default of 4 iirc. Basically if your tech fails the roll by a certain margin the part is destroyed (impossible) to fix and must be replaced.

I don't remember which tab it is under... same place as the maintenance stuff.

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
Can the MMHQ/MMLAB do Infantry yet?
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
Can the MMHQ/MMLAB do Infantry yet?
As in build them?  Yes, been able too for quite a while
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.
Join the official MegaMek Discord

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
As in build them?  Yes, been able too for quite a while

I'll have to check it again, had issues last time I tried to make infantry.
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

Battleclad

• Warrant Officer
So while I did misread the date that contract bug has screwed up my campaign. Even after resolving it no new contract hands over any money.

Iceweb

• Warrant Officer
  • Lyran Engineer
Minor issue and yes I am behind the times. 
I was playing HQ and I refitted a hunchy to the UK version with the gauss rifle.   
Later I refitted a second hunchy to the UK version also. 
But both were listed the same instead of the new one getting a #2 appended to it. 
To tell them apart I had to give one a nickname. 
Its minor but I wanted to see if that ever happened to anyone else, and if I need to put a bug report in.

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
Yeah that can happen when doing refits.  There are a few work arounds.

Iceweb

• Warrant Officer
  • Lyran Engineer
Got another one today 
I have it set not allow buying clan parts. 
However I allow myself to buy clan ammo and armor (at 5 times cost) as in my head cannon (in 3055) you should be able to find some ammo or armor plate or have some machined for you if you pay enough. 
I ran out of LBX5 cluster ammo on the Rifleman C I found and tried to GM Acquire instantly in the missing parts tab of the repair bay. 
However instead of getting the ammo I got You shouldn't be here (AmmoBin.find()). in the log

It has always worked in previous versions so I don't know what is up, or if there is a known issue. 
If anyone can tell me anything about this error or what logs would be needed I would appreciate it.

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
Got another one today 
I have it set not allow buying clan parts. 
However I allow myself to buy clan ammo and armor (at 5 times cost) as in my head cannon (in 3055) you should be able to find some ammo or armor plate or have some machined for you if you pay enough. 
I ran out of LBX5 cluster ammo on the Rifleman C I found and tried to GM Acquire instantly in the missing parts tab of the repair bay. 
However instead of getting the ammo I got You shouldn't be here (AmmoBin.find()). in the log

It has always worked in previous versions so I don't know what is up, or if there is a known issue. 
If anyone can tell me anything about this error or what logs would be needed I would appreciate it.

Best to open a bug report on the tracker.  Include the log, campaign file, customs, link in my sig.
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.
Join the official MegaMek Discord

Iceweb

• Warrant Officer
  • Lyran Engineer
Opened 696
Thanks

Register