BattleTech Player Boards > Fan Articles

Alpha Strike Articles of the Week Schedule

(1/12) > >>

Scotty:
MULLIGAN!

So I burned out really hard after that Banshee article, and only managed the Centurion and Uziel afterward before the articles basically stopped happening.  Whoops.  Lesson learned, and all that jazz.  I won't be putting up articles as often, and I won't be obsessively scheduling things months in advance.

That aside: I've got a burning desire to cover the original 16 Clan Omnis, and any of their descendants in Alpha Strike.  The Mad Cat Mk IV already got its day, but there are still, by my count "a few" articles to be done.  Requests are honestly lower on my list right now, for the simple fact that I'm hoping I'll not burn out if I'm writing just the articles I want to write. :)

Current list of posted articles:

MSK-** Mackie (Critical Hits)
Mad Cat Mk IV (Savage Wolf) (Battlefield Intelligence)
RVN-** Raven
UAE-** Uraeus
DV-1S Dervish
VL-** Vulcan
VQR-** Vanquisher
ALM-** Fireball
SHD-** Shadow Hawk
WHM-** Warhammer
CPLT-** Catapult
Alpha Strike Guide: Artillery
Alpha Strike Guide: Air-to-Ground Tactics
C-MK-O Malak
BNC-** Banshee
Schreck/Narukami
TLN-** Talon
Thresher
LGC-** Legacy
WSP-** Wasp LAM
CNT-** Centurion
UZL-** Uziel
WVR-** Wolverine/Wolverine II
Dasher II
Koshi (Standard)

Savage Coyote:
I approve of your September Selections!  :D

master arminas:
I would love to see the Ice Ferret and Hellbringer in one of your upcoming articles, Scotty.  Under AS rules . . . they might become REALLY good.  But they might not.  :)

MA

Avitue:
Any way you can fit in the Jupiter in there somewhere? or the big fat Dire Wolf?

Scotty:
A heads up for aspiring article writers: in order to link the cards from the MUL without blowing up browsers, use [img height=480] [ /img]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version