Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 77857 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[Achoo walks in from stage right, gets a flagon of run from the bar and goes to sit down in a lounge chair.]

Ahhhhhhhh, that hits the spot! What have I missed?
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Ahhhhhhhh, that hits the spot! What have I missed?
Well, let's see. First the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes.  Then some scientist invented Jumpships and just about everyone left.  Then people got bored and had civiliwar.  Then McKenna put stop to that, blew up a island! Then Camerons came, they did a lot talking, and then poor Richard was given a shiny new gun as gift, but it instead it ventilated his head instead.  And then Kerensky showed up and kick Amaris out, but Kerensky got evicted out by House Lords. Then Blake came and fixed everything, then things go boring, Comstar told us to worship toaster ovens...then..
« Last Edit: 01 November 2019, 07:56:32 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I hate toasters....especially the talking ones! Those things are just annoying and persistent!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
Your toast has been burned, and no amount of scraping can remove the black parts.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I hate toasters....especially the talking ones! Those things are just annoying and persistent!
Even dancing toasters?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Yes, even the dancing ones. ESPECIALLY the dancing ones! They are too cute and need to be oblueterated!

BirdofPrey

• Major
but if you blue them they'll be even MORE resistant to corrosion and we'll NEVER be rid of them

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Since their a BirdofPrey product?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Because they are cute and NEED TO BE DESTROYED!  >:D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(hands The Mighty ACHOO his a typical Mk1 SRM Launcher)  Go for it big guy. 
(Wrangler looks out side)  Hmm, looks like bunch of them heard what you said their forming a giant Mech outsider....Toastron?

« Last Edit: 27 October 2019, 06:20:20 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wow! That looks so Futurama!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Are you going admire thing or you going blow up the Toastron out there?  I think just started shoot up your Locust IIC.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Uhm, that isn't mine. It's been parked there for a while.  :)

And this thing? The launcher you handed me? Right. Nope. Not big enough.

[Achoo disappears in a puff of swirling pink smoke. 30 seconds later the toastron, and the surrounding area, gets obliterated by an orbital strike. Achoo reappears 30 seconds later in a swirl of pink smoke.]

There. That's better!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
What the... :o

Dare i ask how in world of Carmen San Diego you did that?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Uhm………..big guns?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Big guns, will travel?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Not very far...……..it's kinda salvage...…….but the guns work!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
What in worlds did you salvage from?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
………….places...…………  :-X

BirdofPrey

• Major
Fell off a dropship did it?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Dropship...…..yeah, right, dropship...…………….. 8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Surprised no one picked up Achoo for freight lifting...oh wait, he own Achloouna.  So he owns the police.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hey! It was salvage!  That's my story and I am sticking to it!  :thumbsup:

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So you have a piece together Pocket-Warship (Dropship) in orbit ready pounce any target you desire?

Why in world haven't you used that on the Wombat?

:P . . o o O O (waitminute...didn't one those past bars end up being made out assault dropship that went lawn darted into the ground?)
« Last Edit: 02 February 2020, 18:09:52 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Made by ACME Wrangler not complete sentence dude. Besides Wombat is too stupid to notice orbital bombardments. He might notice the noise and think somebody is setting off fireworks, but otherwise stupidity wins out over what he didn't notice or understand. And that it pretty annoying, actually.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I guess sheer luck beats Achoo-cunning everytime?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Luck not so much. It's more like writer's fiat...…..and I want to take that Fiat away from that damned writer!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Im sure involving lots money.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Nope. I'm stealing it!  8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Technically stealing involves getting money and valuable goods.

(Wrangler notices part of the Achooluna lounge Achoo owns is decorated with wooden (if slightly stylish) crates with various locals like Capellan Confederation, HesDef, Al's used rebuilt mechs, BoJ Repurposers, and box marked "Live", "Catgirls" from Magistracy of Canopus.)

I guess so....what did you do with those Catgirls? They work in as waitresses in lower lounge or something?
« Last Edit: 02 February 2020, 18:10:34 by Wrangler »

Register