Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 137297 times)

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Customer Service
« on: 06 February 2019, 14:21:24 »
Hi,

If you have a problem with a shipment from the Catalyst Game Labs store OR you purchased Catalyst produce from another source and there's a problem please email store@catalystgamelabs.com

Thank you
« Last Edit: 16 December 2021, 07:11:57 by Bosefius »
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

rosco60559

• Private
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: 08 February 2019, 18:53:28 »
How long does it take to get a response after emailing?  I sent a message asking about an order a few days ago and haven't heard back.

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #2 on: 09 February 2019, 19:52:57 »
I got my response today from customer service.  Looks like the issue is handled and my boxes are on their way.
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Kid in the puddle eating mud of CGL contributors
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #3 on: 09 February 2019, 20:25:41 »
I emailed them over a non box related issue earlier this week and heard back in about three days

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 25 February 2019, 17:17:49 »
Not a problem, but I received shipping confirmation on a book today and it arrived within hours.  It was shipped late last week.  It was not a problem for me, but other people might need to know when the shipment is due to arrive so that they can plan for it.

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #5 on: 27 February 2019, 12:02:50 »
Not a problem, but I received shipping confirmation on a book today and it arrived within hours.  It was shipped late last week.  It was not a problem for me, but other people might need to know when the shipment is due to arrive so that they can plan for it.

It's an ongoing problem related to how the warehouse (an outside party,) communicates with CGL. Same thing happened with my box sets, I received notice a couple of hours before delivery.

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #6 on: 27 February 2019, 12:09:06 »
i usually get mine after delivery

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

carlisimo

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #7 on: 11 March 2019, 15:06:08 »
How long should we expect customer service to take before they respond to or aknowledge a request?  It was about a pdf purchase, not shipping related.

jazzjr

• Private
« Reply #8 on: 19 March 2019, 22:58:18 »
Quick note for the new battlemats on sale, no matter which of the 4 you click on, they all put the grasslands mat in your cart.  Making it impossible to order the set.

Scratch that, I'm stupid, didn't see the drop down arrow.
« Last Edit: 19 March 2019, 22:59:59 by jazzjr »

ussenterprise

• Recruit
« Reply #9 on: 24 March 2019, 01:50:13 »
Question: If I buy a shirt and it turns out to not fit, can I return it?  How?

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
« Reply #10 on: 24 March 2019, 10:21:58 »
Quick note for the new battlemats on sale, no matter which of the 4 you click on, they all put the grasslands mat in your cart.  Making it impossible to order the set.

Scratch that, I'm stupid, didn't see the drop down arrow.

I was also gonna say, they all Say Grasslands....Alpine/Grasslands, Lunar/Grasslands, Savanna/Grasslands, etc.
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #11 on: 24 March 2019, 16:36:55 »
Question: If I buy a shirt and it turns out to not fit, can I return it?  How?

You would need to contact customerservice@catalystgamelabs.com, as stated above.

carlisimo

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #12 on: 25 March 2019, 10:42:56 »
How normal is it not to get a response of any kind after 2-3 weeks?

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #13 on: 25 March 2019, 10:59:00 »
Sadly very normal.

I had a turnaround of less than a week a few months ago and I was really surprised

BairdEC

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #14 on: 27 March 2019, 18:34:34 »
I'm kinda miffed right now.  I ordered the mats on the 19th with priority mail for shipping, and I finally got a notification that the order shipped...via UPS ground.  UPS says it'll be delivered next week while I'm out of the country. Meanwhile, I ordered something from Amazon on Monday, and it arrived today.

Maybe Catalyst should start using the old boiler plate of "Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery."

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #15 on: 27 March 2019, 19:45:56 »
Same here.  I wanted USPS Priority Mail, but product is being shipped via UPS instead.  Can anyone tells us why this happening, along with the week plus delay between ordering and shipping?  Although I am glad it didn't get shipped with FedEx.
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #16 on: 27 March 2019, 20:22:53 »
The package itself arrives in two days. It’s getting the thing in the mail where there’s lag. The facility where the product is stored is a third party so cgl needs to have a talk with them

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #17 on: 27 March 2019, 20:38:29 »
Same here.  I wanted USPS Priority Mail, but product is being shipped via UPS instead.  Can anyone tells us why this happening, along with the week plus delay between ordering and shipping?  Although I am glad it didn't get shipped with FedEx.

No one here would know (we have no connection what's going on). Please, email store@catalystgamelabs.com and complain there. Honestly, they may not realize that the warehouse is shipping only UPS.

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #18 on: 27 March 2019, 20:39:16 »
The package itself arrives in two days. It’s getting the thing in the mail where there’s lag. The facility where the product is stored is a third party so cgl needs to have a talk with them

Email store@catalystgamelabs.com and complain there. Please. Make them aware of what's going on.

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #19 on: 27 March 2019, 22:16:36 »
Email store@catalystgamelabs.com and complain there. Please. Make them aware of what's going on.
Will do. :thumbsup:

BairdEC

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #20 on: 27 March 2019, 22:53:09 »

Done.

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #21 on: 28 March 2019, 17:37:08 »
Heard back from customer service today:

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention! This has unfortunately been a common issue recently and I have brought it up to the Owner who will be speaking with our warehouse as to why this is occurring. There is no excuse for why this is happening and my deepest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused! I would like to assure you that we are working diligently on fixing this for future orders and it will hopefully no longer be an issue moving forward.

We appreciate your emails and input because our customers are our best informers as to what is and is not working within our store. Our customers mean the world to us and if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Glad to get a quick response and see that it is being addressed. :thumbsup:

Phocion

• Corporal
« Reply #22 on: 29 March 2019, 03:08:44 »
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how long should I wait for a response from customer service? 

I had an issue with two miscast/damaged miniatures inside my Game of Armored Combat box.  I was hoping replacement minis could be arranged.   I sent photos and described the issue in an email over a week ago, but I havent received a response yet.  I am sure the CS team are busy, but even so I would have hoped for some kind of acknowledgement..

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #23 on: 29 March 2019, 05:11:09 »
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how long should I wait for a response from customer service? 

I had an issue with two miscast/damaged miniatures inside my Game of Armored Combat box.  I was hoping replacement minis could be arranged.   I sent photos and described the issue in an email over a week ago, but I havent received a response yet.  I am sure the CS team are busy, but even so I would have hoped for some kind of acknowledgement..

Sadly, responses sometimes take 2-3 weeks. It's something that we're trying to improve because, honestly, it's inexcusable.

Phocion

• Corporal
« Reply #24 on: 29 March 2019, 06:32:43 »
Sadly, responses sometimes take 2-3 weeks. It's something that we're trying to improve because, honestly, it's inexcusable.

Understood. Thanks for the response.

I know things things can often get crazy busy for CS - especially after a big release, such as happened recently, and I am really happy with the quality of the new box set overall. I just got unlucky with the damage, is all.  Im sure other people have had the same or worse than I did, so I dont expect to be top of the list.  Overall its great to see the new miniatures and the rest of the box contents, like the stories and punch out terrain, are realy nice to have in a set like this.

Now I just need to find some stock of the beginner box near me. :)

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #25 on: 29 March 2019, 12:23:42 »

Understood. Thanks for the response.

I know things things can often get crazy busy for CS - especially after a big release, such as happened recently, and I am really happy with the quality of the new box set overall. I just got unlucky with the damage, is all.  Im sure other people have had the same or worse than I did, so I dont expect to be top of the list.  Overall its great to see the new miniatures and the rest of the box contents, like the stories and punch out terrain, are realy nice to have in a set like this.

Now I just need to find some stock of the beginner box near me. :)

I'm not sure where you're located but there Beginner Box is back on the Catalyst store. It's is also making it's way to retail (just restocked last week).

Phocion

• Corporal
« Reply #26 on: 30 March 2019, 03:36:57 »
I'm not sure where you're located but there Beginner Box is back on the Catalyst store. It's is also making it's way to retail (just restocked last week).

Thanks.  But the postage from the Catalyst webstore is extortionate to Europe.  I may be in the US on business this year and will pick it up then, so unless it comes back into stock for one of the more local places meanwhile, I will probably have to wait.

KhanPhelanWard

• Corporal
« Reply #27 on: 12 April 2019, 08:11:15 »
I sent them an email two weeks ago and I am still waiting for the answer.

Anuone else with this problem?
Don't miss out on my Camospecs miniatures on ebay:

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #28 on: 12 April 2019, 12:11:11 »
Not uncommon. Email them again and mention in the subject it’s your second attempt

KhanPhelanWard

• Corporal
« Reply #29 on: 12 April 2019, 15:30:01 »
Thanks!
Don't miss out on my Camospecs miniatures on ebay: