Author Topic: Battletech Long Island III  (Read 107332 times)

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
Re: Battletech Long Island III
« Reply #1050 on: 26 July 2023, 17:50:45 »
the tracks she has been tracking came from Nakazawa Shiro.  She has not found any weapons storage areas at this time. The tracks are for the most part heading north. They double back at different times and she will loose them as they get on hard ground.
In that case, she will log the unknowns as most likely BlackDracs, relay this info to base and return to her original recon path northward toward Kamloops, then to Marene before doubling back to Port.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1051 on: 27 July 2023, 14:11:59 »
Next Mission will be 8/20  :thumbsup:

Keep your eyes open as all kinds of things are inbound  >:D

and to start  ;D

So what do you have on the GSF and militia projects?”
“So far we have the monies they have put up and two of the GSF commands are working on getting the information of the items on the list.”
“This is good. With what some of the Dai Ichizoku’s have put in we are looking very good on this.”
“I think we can get a crew to start looking over a site on Starfall lands.”

What is the goal of the mission on the 20th of August? Turn them? Recce? Kill them( this will be a tough one to accomplish)? Whittle them down?

Captain Baird walks into Kiah’s office. “Major the new vehicle crews will be on world in a week. I have the tech checking over the units they will be assigned to.”
“Good it will be good to have them on line after all this time.”
“Yes the ADA unit will be a big help to us.”
“That extra artillery unit as well.” Kiah looks up from her computer. “I know you will also like having that assault platoon on line.”
“Yes I do. That is a lot of firepower we have not had.” As he is about to head out. “Seaton informs me that he has four troopers in the GDLS armor so we know have them on line with the Svantovit so now both of the artillery units have spotters.”

“Sho-sa we have one of the two Pegasus Tanks back on line.”
“Very good Chi-i.”
“That is the good news.”
“So what is the bad news?”
“We will need a new engine for the other. We got the one line by taking parts from the other.”
“So is the other in need of anything more the engine?”
“Īe. We have the parts to repair the drive train but the engine is a write off.”
“I will see about getting a replacement. Chi-i good work.”
“Arigatō Sho-sa.”
Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon. Windage and elevation."

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1052 on: 27 July 2023, 14:28:10 »
My questions for some reason ended up in the middle of the quote(I posted this through my phone, and options were limited).
 For clarification:
Who is in charge?
What is our mission objective(s) on August 20th?
1)Who is in charge?
2) Recce?
3) turn or herd them? if so to where
4) annihilate?
5) whittle them down?
« Last Edit: 27 July 2023, 20:05:52 by Fyall »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1053 on: 29 July 2023, 16:51:03 »
My questions for some reason ended up in the middle of the quote(I posted this through my phone, and options were limited).
 For clarification:
Who is in charge?
1)Who is in charge?
2) Recce?
4) annihilate?
5) whittle them down?

Its a seek and destroy mission against hostile targets
 live prisoners provide more intelligence than dead ones.

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1054 on: 29 July 2023, 16:54:00 »
Secondary mission objective keep hostiles out of Lanikai

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1055 on: 31 July 2023, 20:35:27 »
 For clarification:
Who is in charge?
1)Who is in charge?
2) Recce?
4) annihilate?
5) whittle them down?

Winter's Dream has the command so far as the unit CO in on the field.

Its a seek and destroy mission against hostile targets
live prisoners provide more intelligence than dead ones.

Secondary mission objective keep hostiles out of Lanikai

This sounds like your orders for the mission   :smilie_happy_thumbup:

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1056 on: 01 August 2023, 03:00:28 »
I wish orders were always this clear.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1057 on: 10 August 2023, 17:18:00 »
Who is fielding what equipment for the mission on the 20th? What you field affects what I will field.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1058 on: 12 August 2023, 12:51:46 »
Most of the units forces are listed toward the top of the last page.  I'm waiting for some information from Shadhawk to make my choices.

Crash99c

• Sergeant
« Reply #1059 on: 14 August 2023, 14:04:07 »
Sooo....  my guys aren't in the unit listing you put up for the coming weekend...   :shocked:

does this mean I have usual pick one of each +1 choice set up, or have my guys gone fishing?   :smilie_character_fishing:

Also, since my guys are not currently in the field, can I drop somewhere to intercept/slow their retreat instead of behind the rest of our units?

-C

P.S. - I never got to follow up on the discussions with the convoy people, would like to do that at some point...
« Last Edit: 14 August 2023, 14:06:58 by Crash99c »

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1060 on: 14 August 2023, 17:00:55 »
Sooo....  my guys aren't in the unit listing you put up for the coming weekend...   :shocked:

does this mean I have usual pick one of each +1 choice set up, or have my guys gone fishing?   :smilie_character_fishing:

for all that do not have a force listed you get normal deployment.  1 - 'Mech / 1-Armored / 1-Infantry and the last is your pick.
As per the mission post

Also, since my guys are not currently in the field, can I drop somewhere to intercept/slow their retreat instead of behind the rest of our units?

as Hands of the Goddess, Eagle's Tears and Loyalty Forsaken will have to be air lifted in yes you can but all commanders have to to say yes and  all of you will be entering the mission after the other units and from the same entry edge as all of you will be on the same transport.
No you can not hot drop nor will the cargo transport land close to the combat zone.

Home edge for all units will be the one the main force enters from.

you will have to let me know before Friday, if not you all will enter behind the main force.

how things are entering the field
the hawk moth will be the first one in.

the main force will be in two turns later ..... keep the Moth out of enemy weapons range for that time  ::)

"Boom Box" will be in a turn after the main force.

All other units two turns after the Raven.

-C

P.S. - I never got to follow up on the discussions with the convoy people, would like to do that at some point...

this can happen before we start or after the mission.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1061 on: 15 August 2023, 09:32:12 »
The Hands of the Goddess will be sending the Pegasus, Karnov A, Schiltron A, and the Ostsol.

Crash99c

• Sergeant
« Reply #1062 on: 16 August 2023, 22:55:25 »
Gotcha :smilie_happy_thumbup:

So, you guys in on being the ambushers for once instead of the ambush-ees? :smiley_boxers: :bruce6sg: :smilie_character_pirate2:

will prolly go with schiltron config B, bossman in wolvie, partisan and owens, assuming we drop on them instead of following in behind everyone else.

unlikely I will be able to get there early, so will either have to be a phone convo or after the battle for the discussion.

-C

p.s. - Also, reccommend we bring as much c3 as possible cause if we are on both sides of them we can get some really nice back shots in if we have the network running
« Last Edit: 16 August 2023, 22:57:18 by Crash99c »

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1063 on: 17 August 2023, 18:56:16 »
Gotcha :smilie_happy_thumbup:

So, you guys in on being the ambushers for once instead of the ambush-ees? :smiley_boxers: :bruce6sg: :smilie_character_pirate2:

will prolly go with schiltron config B, bossman in wolvie, partisan and owens, assuming we drop on them instead of following in behind everyone else.

unlikely I will be able to get there early, so will either have to be a phone convo or after the battle for the discussion.

-C

p.s. - Also, reccommend we bring as much c3 as possible cause if we are on both sides of them we can get some really nice back shots in if we have the network running

OK to be very clear on this ..... civilian cargo transport (Buccaneer) ..... you would be dropped in front .... to a side or behind .... no dropping on them. If you all want to try and hot drop from a Buccaneer class I will be more then happy to let you  :evil: no drop pods ..... rolling off the rear cargo ramp .... long first step   :lipsrsealed: these are the reasons why we have cameras  :angel:

Also Owens Alpha or Bravo?

same thing for Schlitron Alpha or Bravo?

LAst off you have until tomorrow 10pm on the choice of DZ or you all are rear guard.
« Last Edit: 17 August 2023, 19:02:24 by shadhawk »

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1064 on: 18 August 2023, 19:36:51 »
I’m swapping out the Schiltron with my Archer Bravo.  If Fyall and/or Crash are dropping ahead of the enemy, I will do the same. Can we deploy hidden?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1065 on: 18 August 2023, 20:34:44 »
I’m swapping out the Schiltron with my Archer Bravo.  If Fyall and/or Crash are dropping ahead of the enemy, I will do the same. Can we deploy hidden?

OK on the swap

the transport would land in front or side of the enemy units .... far away from them .... so all of you can get offloaded and it can get airborne before the enemy gets in weapons range.

No you do not get to hide as said transport will be giving away the area you are deploying at. You will also be moving toward the enemy. If you do not they will not move in your direction as they just watched a DropShip take off and well someone/something must be in that area.

this is not an area were DropShips would be operating in unless they had a reason .... like dropping off more units to deal with bandits in this area  :evil:

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1066 on: 18 August 2023, 20:41:14 »
As the GSF has previously engaged this group(more than once?) what equipment is in this "bandit" force?

Crash99c

• Sergeant
« Reply #1067 on: 19 August 2023, 00:16:09 »
Hey gang -

As I said in the post, Schiltron config B...  Owens config C is pretty much my standard setup, so unless I specifically state otherwise, that's how they will be set up.

My vote is for directly in front of them to maximize the difficulty for them to get away unscathed but if you guys don't want to be quite that committed in case they get reinforcements, I'll settle for a side deployment zone.  Without seeing the map or knowing exactly what they are running makes it kinda like playing russian roulette as far as knowing what is best for us to do, so I may change that vote if we get a bit more info and one of the side zones becomes more attractive.

-C

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1068 on: 19 August 2023, 01:49:03 »
As the GSF has previously engaged this group(more than once?) what equipment is in this "bandit" force?

The enemy force is as follows:
Wolverine, Wasp, Stinger, Locust, a Karnov with IS Standard BA, and 2 Zephyr Hovertanks.

These represent what they had left after our last encounter with this particular force.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1069 on: 19 August 2023, 05:51:21 »
Hey gang -

As I said in the post, Schiltron config B...  Owens config C is pretty much my standard setup, so unless I specifically state otherwise, that's how they will be set up.

My vote is for directly in front of them to maximize the difficulty for them to get away unscathed but if you guys don't want to be quite that committed in case they get reinforcements, I'll settle for a side deployment zone.  Without seeing the map or knowing exactly what they are running makes it kinda like playing russian roulette as far as knowing what is best for us to do, so I may change that vote if we get a bit more info and one of the side zones becomes more attractive.

-C

sir you have two of each of these units (Schiltron Alpha and Bravo / Owens Alpha and Bravo). Each unit has a different pilot/crew that would be getting credit for this mission. so once more who is going on the mission? the config is not what I am asking.

Crash99c

• Sergeant
« Reply #1070 on: 19 August 2023, 21:28:38 »
Shadhawk -

Apologies... was so focused on combat mix, I didn't realize what you were asking.

go with Schiltron prime... the master sargeant is getting bored with not being in combat.  Also, I thought that Owens secundus was offworld at the asteroid base... so isn't really much choice there, unless I'm mistaken.  even if I am, will go with Owens prime

-C

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1071 on: 20 August 2023, 10:00:56 »
The enemy force is as follows:
Wolverine, Wasp, Stinger, Locust, a Karnov with IS Standard BA, and 2 Zephyr Hovertanks.

These represent what they had left after our last encounter with this particular force.

Ironborn THANK YOU FOR THE INTEL

Maranthain

• Sergeant
    • Winter's Dream Mercenary Unit
« Reply #1072 on: 20 August 2023, 16:08:41 »
Home safe. See everyone next time.
Strength Through Perseverance

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1073 on: 20 August 2023, 22:23:19 »

Great that you made it safe and sound.

Next mission date is Sept 10.

the mission will be up in a few days.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1074 on: 20 August 2023, 23:01:08 »
“Gunsho Sato may I have some of your time?” Jack asks the young woman in a Devil Dogs jumpsuit.
“Sure.” She looks over Jack. “What can I do for you Sho-ko?”
“First off how is your PT going?”
“I finished that up a few weeks ago. Why?”
Jack watches the Sergeant as she walks around the room. “I know of a job that you would be most qualified for and hope you would talk with my wife about it.”
“Why would I need to talk to her about a job you think I am so qualified for?”
“She would be the one you would be working for.” Watching her he can see just the slightest hint of her injury she has.
“I work for her now, how would this be different”
“You would be working here on Nejiro.”
She stiffens a bit. “Are you telling me that I am no longer a part of the Dogs?”
“Not at all.” Jack holds up his hand. “This would be for a different project she has on going and can use the touch of someone that has been around a bit.”
She gives him a sideways look. “Around a bit?”
“You have traveled from Nejiro and have seen other places and peoples. You have a prospective that many here lack. We both feel that it would be of use with this project.”
“So what would I be doing on this project?”
“You would assist he who is in charge. Your insight of how others act and re-act will be of great help.”
“So I have to speak with the Chiji for this job?”
“It is yours for the taking she would just like to speak with you about it.”

Nejiro News 1
Due to threats to the court Nakazawa’s trial will be put on hold so that security can be improved.

HBC News
With the large number of threats made the trial of Isao Nakazawa will be put on hold as new security measures are put in place.

The Moro Sun-Times
Isao Nazakawa’s trial is being held up due to threats. New security measures will be put in place and the trial will take place after they are setup.

The Tarawa Times
We have seen reports that the trial for Lord Nakazawa has been placed on hold due to security problems. Or is it the government needs time to make up more evidence?

The Dakuu-orianyusu
Good people your voice has the She-Demon to place a hold on this sham of a trial. She needs to have her people make up more lies about a true son of Nijero! You have shown that she cannot have her will and do what she wants. People of Nejiro keep strong and not let this government keep you under its thumb.
The She-Demon still has said nothing of the bandits around Majruo.

Shin no wadopuresu
We have seen the reports that Lord Isao Nazakawa has been placed on hold so that new security measures can be setup. We will ask is this because this government has problems with the case it has presented so far? Do they need more time to “find” more? Or has the voice of the people shown them that they will have to watch their backs? We will keep you informed.
We still have not seen anything about the many bandit raids we spoke of. Why?

“Tai-sa Taka speaks very highly of you.” Meiyo looks at the young woman in front of her. “This is in part why I am offering you this slot. I need someone to help with dealing with the GSF.”
“I do not know what to say.” She looks at Meiyo. “I know that due to my injury I would be of limited service to the Dogs and would not have my old job with them, but this is not something I would have seen offered to me.”
“It is not just your CO’s word but your record as well that had me think of you for this.” Meiyo places a data pad in front of Gulia. “This has all the information you will need.”
Gulia looks over what the pad has on it. “Working with the GSF will be a challenge for me. I am/was a platoon leader this is way different.”
“Not that much. As a platoon leader you worked with the unit commander, the troops in you squad and you will be doing the same here. You will be helping our current liaison officer.”
She keeps reading the information on the pad. “Why at this time do you feel he needs my help?”
“He has done well so far but his lack of travel is showing and I feel that he can use the help of someone that has worked with people on and off world.”
“I see that the GSF dose have units from many different parts of the Sphere some of these groups they come from I have had dealings with.” She keeps reading. “I also see that the GSF also have people to help them with our local customs.”
“Just one of the reasons why you were picked.” Meiyo watches as Gulia reads the information. “You see more then what is on the surface. You will be his backup and help as you will bring insight to things Mr. Tekeda does not have or see.”
“I see from this he has some strict ideas of command. He is of the old school way of thinking.”
“Yes he does and is, but he will be informed that he cannot just tell you what to do. You will not be his office girl.” Meiyo hands Gulia a second pad. “This has what your compensation will be and direct contact numbers to Jack and myself, if you feel you need to do so.”
“I hope I will not need to do so.” She looks over this information and stops and looks at Meiyo. “I think you have made an error in what you are offering me as pay.”
“Why? Do you think it is too little?” Meiyo takes a sip of her tea to hide the smile starting. “It is a bit under what someone might be offered if this was not the first time they were doing this type of work.” She places the cup down. “I know you have given many years to the Dogs but you are new to this as you have pointed out.”
“No not at all I think it is way too much.”
“You have not worked with Elisio or the GSF either. I think you will earn every bit of it.”

“You will take command of the ground operations Adept.”
“But sir you are the ranking officer.”
“No Adept, I have other matters to deal with and you are the next in rank of the ground units.”
“Yes Sir!”
“I will see if I can some you can get a few replacements for the people that have been taken.”
“Thank, you sir.”
“Understand that the mission has changed and you need to adapt or you will end up like your former commander.”
“Yes sir, we will adapt.”
“Good. May Blake guide you. Dismissed!”

“Please take a seat Elisio.” Meiyo offers Tekeda a chair. “I asked you here because I have added some to your staff at the GSF. She will be your number two in dealing with the GSF units. She has worked with peoples from some of the different GSF commands and can give you some insight in dealing with them. She has also worked in a para-military unit so understands that side of things as well.”
“Why would I need some to help me, I think that with all that is happening on world I have done well working with the GSF.”
“I am not saying that you have not done well. I have added someone that has experience in areas you do not and with how much the different units that makeup the GSF have grown you can use the extra hand.”
“So this is not a replacement?”
“Not at all, she is to help you and work to keep all the moving parts working.” Meiyo thinks for a second. “She is not your office girl understood?”
“Hai!”
“Then that will be all.”

“So why do you have us at this point and not one of the standard points?”
“Well if we use a standard point the Droppers will burn a lot more fuel for one.”
“We are getting paid for this run or did you forget?”
“No but if we save fuel for the run in and out that is money we keep.”
“What if the locals don’t like us using a non-standard point? What if they fine the ships when that land? Then we lose money.”
“No I sent a message to the local space control and we are above board on this. From what the controller sent back we kind of did them a favor as they have a lot of traffic and the standard points.”
“Well just make sure that the cargo you bring back is worth it, that last load cost us way too much and we are still stuck with about half.”
“Hay look we get the right rock and it is all gone.”
“Right the right rock … so when are you going to find that one.”
“OK, OK so it was not one of my best deals.”
“Just get that cargo planet side and no big deals.”

“Take care with the asteroids we do not to need to hit one.”
“I’m doing my best but we are picking up some interference on the scanners. I have to keep adjusting our course.”
“I’ll bet that one of them larger rocks is all metal.”
“Maybe if we talk with one of the companies when we get on world we might get a finder’s fee.”
“Could be.”

“Can you get the GSF unit commanders setup for a vid meeting.” Tekeda will ask of the comms officer.
“Right away!” All the GSF commanders will be contacted and informed that they are needed.
‘I want to introduce to my new assistant Nogasu Sato.” Tekeda will inform the GSF command staff. “She will be working with all of us from this point on.”
“Arigatō Tekeda-san. I am Gulia Sato a former member of The Devil Dogs. I will be working with all of you as Elisio Tekeda’s number one. The Chiji added me to the staff due to how large you have become and that it was becoming to much for one person too handle solo. I am looking forward to having a more personal meeting with each of you as soon as possible.” The young woman with a very capable look about her will look to Tekeda and then back to the camera. “I look forward to working with you and your commands. I will be going over each of your commands files and if each of you and please send me the most up to date T.O. & E.s of your commands so I can make sure that what we have here is correct.” She looks over to Tekeda. “Do you have anything you would like to add?”
He looks at her and shakes his head and heads out of the room.
“Commanders if you can supply reports on the field inspection of the Battlemech and any information the prisoner provided on you last mission.” She looks at something off screen. “If you have any questions for me please ask.”
« Last Edit: 22 August 2023, 19:15:40 by shadhawk »

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1075 on: 22 August 2023, 18:19:59 »

Hope you are feeling better

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1076 on: 22 August 2023, 20:05:08 »
“OK take your faster units and move right, we will move left and that we will pin the between our forces.”
“Roger. OK people you got your orders no move.” Sounds of vehicle engines revving in the back ground.
“Try and not let them blow past you like they did the GSF.”
“Working on it but they are fast.” Sounds of grunts and weapons explosions in the back ground.
“If they get by keep the ‘Mechs in play so we can get weapons on.”
“Doing what we can.”
‘Chiji these aresome of the radio traffic we picked up on militia channels after the bandit unit moved out of the GSF’s AO.”
“Do you have any ID on this unit?”
“From the encoded ID’s they are part of The Grays.”
“Do we know if the bandits stopped them?”
“From the other transmissions we picked up they managed to get by them as well. From the ID’s we have on the Grays the support units were Bulldogs and would limit how fast they would be able follow the bandits. They do report doing damage to the bandits.”
“Very well, thank The Grays for sending forces to help deal with these bandits and also inform them that in future they should try and coordinate with GSF forces.”
“Hai Chiji!”

“So do you want the GSF or the DCA to provide heavy units for extra security?” Jack asks his wife.
“It will have to be the GSF as this is a local thing.” Looking at her husband. “With Tai-sho Tanaka and his security team around I think any other DCMS/DCA security should not be seen.”
“Very true, others will make a large DCMS show of troops as proof that you want to turn Nejiro in to a DC world.”
Meiyo hands Jack a pad. “I think this will do for our other problem.”
He reads over the information. “I think you are correct. I will talk with her and see if she will step up.”

“Well, well look what I did!”
“What?”
“Cracked some of WoB’s e-mail. It maybe way out of date but it lets us know why they made the trip out.”
“OK so why? The waters, the beaches, the restaurants or the resorts?”
“Close but not all of it. To start, they were keeping track of the progress of all the new civil projects. They also liked the location of an out of the way training place. They are also looking for toys that are in system. OH and yes the waters.”
“So they wanted us to get things done so they could drop in and take it all.”
“Does look that way. I think the Cats messed up the plan. When the boss lady got the Mercs that twisted everything for WoB.”
“So let’s get this to her, we get to show that we are worth keeping on the payroll.”

“Sir a DropShip just broke its’ flight path and is heading toward Yousai.”
“Get the militia and GSF on high alert. Have both ready to scramble units ASAP.”
“Hai”

OK so the new mission.
All GSF units are to have a normal force ready to go.

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1077 on: 23 August 2023, 20:03:27 »

“Can you get the GSF unit commanders setup for a vid meeting.” Tekeda will ask of the comms officer.
“Right away!” All the GSF commanders will be contacted and informed that they are needed.
‘I want to introduce to my new assistant Nogasu Sato.” Tekeda will inform the GSF command staff. “She will be working with all of us from this point on.”
“Arigatō Tekeda-san. I am Gulia Sato a former member of The Devil Dogs. I will be working with all of you as Elisio Tekeda’s number one. The Chiji added me to the staff due to how large you have become and that it was becoming to much for one person too handle solo. I am looking forward to having a more personal meeting with each of you as soon as possible.” The young woman with a very capable look about her will look to Tekeda and then back to the camera. “I look forward to working with you and your commands. I will be going over each of your commands files and if each of you and please send me the most up to date T.O. & E.s of your commands so I can make sure that what we have here is correct.” She looks over to Tekeda. “Do you have anything you would like to add?”
He looks at her and shakes his head and heads out of the room.
“Commanders if you can supply reports on the field inspection of the Battlemech and any information the prisoner provided on you last mission.” She looks at something off screen. “If you have any questions for me please ask.”

Kiah Sits forward "I am very pleased to meet you Nogasu Sato. and I look forward to working with you  as we all strive to make this world a safer place to live and thrive. As a fellow warrior I look forward to working with someone who understands the frustration not often being able to be proactive instead of reactive while understanding it is the nature of this type of job. I can only speak in regards to my force but it has made the Hammers even more committed and determined to fight for the defense and safety of people and the governor. but I believe that the same is with all of the commands of the GSF."
Kiah sits back and takes a drink from a ornate flask.
"Now, Yes I have a few questions . First may I ask why you left the Devil Dogs? The reason I ask is I would like to know if this posting will fairly perminate or if it is only temporary. Second will you be coming for a tour of each of our bases so that you may get a feel for the different contingence of the GSF. We all come from a varied back grounds and some of us had a complex set of circumstances that lead us to the Governors service, I would recommend this so we all may introduce you in person to both our senior staff as well as our forces and lastly will you maintain a schedule where you will be traveling among the different different bases frequently to have a more ... lets say in the trenches relationship ."

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1078 on: 23 August 2023, 20:10:58 »
And just to have it stated here Kiah will coordinate with command to have both the prisoner and the wolverine salvage collected from the field

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1079 on: 24 August 2023, 22:05:35 »
Kiah Sits forward "I am very pleased to meet you Nogasu Sato. and I look forward to working with you  as we all strive to make this world a safer place to live and thrive. As a fellow warrior I look forward to working with someone who understands the frustration not often being able to be proactive instead of reactive while understanding it is the nature of this type of job. I can only speak in regards to my force but it has made the Hammers even more committed and determined to fight for the defense and safety of people and the governor. but I believe that the same is with all of the commands of the GSF."
Kiah sits back and takes a drink from a ornate flask.
"Now, Yes I have a few questions . First may I ask why you left the Devil Dogs? The reason I ask is I would like to know if this posting will fairly perminate or if it is only temporary. Second will you be coming for a tour of each of our bases so that you may get a feel for the different contingence of the GSF. We all come from a varied back grounds and some of us had a complex set of circumstances that lead us to the Governors service, I would recommend this so we all may introduce you in person to both our senior staff as well as our forces and lastly will you maintain a schedule where you will be traveling among the different different bases frequently to have a more ... lets say in the trenches relationship ."

“Well Major Franks to answer your first question I will not be returning to the Dogs this will be my work. I will be here as a member of the GSF liaison office until the Chiji replaces me. As for your second I hope to make it to all of the GSF locations to meet with each of the units.”

Register